Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 224. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
So, when will XCH start trading on BTER?
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Approx. 7,726,284 viacoins left in the market and reducing - some still in ICO wallets while others exchanged to increasing no. of clearinghouse coins.

If there were 9m viacoins in the market, the price might have been cheaper.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
@ btcdrak

is it okay to set asset names with minimum of 3letters and not 4. most coins are identified with 3letters.
are asset names unique? can people hoard asset names?

btw I LOVE THAT DECENTRALIZED P2P BETTING FEATURE!
(ROCK PAPER SCISSORS in gaming section!! awesome!!)
legendary
Activity: 1064
I'm with the same problem, 12 days syncronizing and 0 new blocks...  Cry

Donations are welcome (I can't mine): VddXhMkCk1qzsUks87kyhzAzTazBTVU3kW

Sounds like you never upgraded your wallet. Just follow these instructions http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/07/29/3-v0.10.3.html and you'll be good to go.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 462
Volume and price action are showing another short- and now medium-term buy signal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741867.20

btcdrak, good job on the blog posting yesterday (http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/08/17/1-issue-assets.html).
Incredibly innovative stuff.

JL
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
I'm with the same problem, 12 days syncronizing and 0 new blocks...  Cry

Donations are welcome (I can't mine): VddXhMkCk1qzsUks87kyhzAzTazBTVU3kW
Activity: 462
why dose my blockchain take forever to dl. it went fast at first but stuck on 7h now

Are you using the right version? Look at blog.viacoin.org, there are instruction for version 0.10.3. Sound like an old wallet issue?

yea i have done that. delleted the bockchain and the other files re downloaded it and its got to 7h again lol it works fine on my other windows pc

i think its downlading blocks slower then they are been generated
Is it 7h ago or just 7h into blockchain lifetime? In former case maybe your PC clock is off?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
why dose my blockchain take forever to dl. it went fast at first but stuck on 7h now

Are you using the right version? Look at blog.viacoin.org, there are instruction for version 0.10.3. Sound like an old wallet issue?

yea i have done that. delleted the bockchain and the other files re downloaded it and its got to 7h again lol it works fine on my other windows pc

i think its downlading blocks slower then they are been generated
legendary

Activity: 40
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
After letting off some steam from a big run-up we're back on track. Huge, sudden price jumps never last. Slow growth is always better on the whole.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
bullish on via the closer to we are to ether release

Can you fill me in on the Ether connection?

I see via as a cheap alternative to ether that works now instead of in a month. I expect via to mirror ether and go up in price the closer to the launch date of ether.

same as

ltc to bitcoin

dogecoin to ltc

vericoin to blackcoin (In their heyday they were great, now they suck, but vericoin was built as a blackcoin competitor. )
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
crawling a bit slower (due to VIA up 27% on bittrex) but +13 (on 0.005 BTC) total of 256.53526419 VIA

big whale me  Cool
legendary
Is there a good viacoin faucet, a real one, not the testnet faucet.

There is not. You have to buy real coins on an exchange or mine on the network.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Is there a good viacoin faucet, a real one, not the testnet faucet.
Activity: 51
bullish on via the closer to we are to ether release

Can you fill me in on the Ether connection?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Jump to: