Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 23. (Read 825829 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Exciting times !
Meanwhile I've been working already on the Viacoin new features in private.
I like programming too much to wait!

However the roadmap will be later anyways since investors & miners deserve to know the next steps.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Viacoin hashrate breakout

You revive the viacoin from death, you are Via Jesus, lol.  Cheesy

Now that the price is rising again, miners are back to mine viacoin, because they seek future profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
All that stops VIA from entering into 8-10k sats region is a small wall at 7800 sats...

Wish I had enough BTC to eat it....hmm

Trying to plan on getting some more VIA
Yeah Romano from twitter
Just improved the anonymous whitepaper again. I really want it to be "perfect". Seems to be ready now for publication. However release time epoch: 1477396800.
2 days and less than 16 hours to go
https://viacoin.org/whitepaper/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow...VIA on a steady uptrend

Soon there will be a price explosion to 50000 sats

Once the 7700 walls get knocked down, its fomo time

I can also see that many whales want to market buy worth 50-100 BTC of VIA

Good Luck VIA investors ;p

its so nice seeing this coin really profitable one, we might need to seek the good entry in order to make a good trade
i seen many movements and i think you are correct whales is already into it, just keep our eye open.

How in the world is every other alt getting dumped but this coin isn't?  And it really needs to dump into my buy orders lol
I woke up and expected it to be way lower lol. Once we clear that wall at 7695sats I feel like we'll see a huge jump in price
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

its so nice seeing this coin really profitable one, we might need to seek the good entry in order to make a good trade
i seen many movements and i think you are correct whales is already into it, just keep our eye open.

How in the world is every other alt getting dumped but this coin isn't?  And it really needs to dump into my buy orders lol
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

They are very lucky, they have a new boss, drak is past time. Roman leads via holders to earn money, I envy those who bought below 1k sat and still hodl via.
Activity: 546

legendary
Well, I blew it. Didn't buy Via last night and of course it jumps 20%.
You can probably still buy (: I think under 8k is a great buy.

Ya. Not about to buy with it 10% up. Will put in a buy order lower and see if it fills.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You can probably still buy (: I think under 8k is a great buy.
legendary
Yeah Romano from twitter
Viacoin hashrate breakout

Yeah Romano from twitter
Btw, the anon implementation. Is it going to be using the Zerocoin protocol or can you not tell us that yet? Lol
That's what you will see in the whitepaper
viacoin.org/whitepaper
legendary
Is this the original dev for this coin or was it taken over at some point? Also, is Styx a rebranding, or are Viacoins going to be burned in order to get Styx? Or is this gonna be a thing where depending upon how many Via you hold that's how many Styx you'll get?
I think you are confused. Styx is the name for the anonymous implementation for Viacoin.
Viacoin is here to stay.

Btw, the anon implementation. Is it going to be using the Zerocoin protocol or can you not tell us that yet? Lol
Activity: 608
Is this the original dev for this coin or was it taken over at some point? Also, is Styx a rebranding, or are Viacoins going to be burned in order to get Styx? Or is this gonna be a thing where depending upon how many Via you hold that's how many Styx you'll get?
I think you are confused. Styx is the name for the anonymous implementation for Viacoin.
Viacoin is here to stay.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up! I'm new to this coin and was thinking about buying.

Don't think, just do it!
Romano is a very talented dev with superbe trading skills, if somebody can bring this coin to moon it's him... the right man in the right place at the right time.
Buy, sit back and relax... profit!
legendary
Viacoin is here to stay.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up! I'm new to this coin and was thinking about buying.
Yeah Romano from twitter
Viacoin is here to stay.
legendary
Yeah Romano from twitter
My twitter name is dumb lol but its just for the shits and giggles. Anyway have you thought about the roadmap date? Maybe update us about it after the white paper countdown? We should have a countdown for the roadmap too.  Just giving out some suggestions here. So much going on for via
We will see. Countdowns are great since it provides people a date & exact time without calculating time difference. After many years in crypto I saw people are terrible with time difference calculations.

Offcourse I have thought about a countdown for the roadmap. I always try think 2 or 3 steps ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: