Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 21. (Read 825829 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Link to paper? I guess btcdrak not giving up control of the thread...or even bothering to update it anymore?

https://viacoin.org/whitepaper/Viacoin-Styx.pdf

The English is a little sloppy but I guess the new dev is not native English speaker. Still makes for a good read and I'll be interested to see how this plays out with the upcoming road map.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Link to paper? I guess btcdrak not giving up control of the thread...or even bothering to update it anymore?

he was a scammer, took our BTC and thats it.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello
Interesting to see this coin being taken over by a new dev. I read the whitepaper and while I'll admit it was over my head I'll give the 20 year old developer credit - it seems like he has a plan. I'd be curious to see what the roadmap/timeline is looking like for the future of this coin.

Does the dev work on this full time? Is this a side project/hobby? Is he going to jump ship as soon as a better opportunity comes along? Although it seems like he's been around Via for awhile now he's not shy to admin he's a trader and it could very well be that's he's just looking to make some quick profits.

Anyone have some thoughts on this?
The dev does work on this full time, there are actually 2 devs, something most people seem to miss. Romano is a trader but honestly what dev isn't nowadays, I believe its more of a good thing because at least he's not hiding it. I have thought about him pumping and dumping this coin a few times but I don't think that will happen. Even if he wanted to profit off this coin that would mean maintaining a solid project because there aren't that many people who believe in via due to the damage the past dev did. He's taken so much shit from people that at this point most people would have quit already. Via has hit 8k sats which is about 4x the price when he took over the project. If he wanted to flip a quick profit he would have bought in at that price and wrote a shitty paper, dumping before its release. IMO there is plenty of upside to this project and I hope he turns it around, because I know its something he can definitely do.

Good stuff! Thanks for taking the time to share that. Yeah I'm not even sure how I stumbled across the coin recently but I started reading up on it and also read the newly released white paper. I'm all for coins that bring in new development teams because they seem to get beat up price-wise even though it's no different than a dev starting a new coin with a new name. Romano being a trader isn't really a problem to me either - I don't know how you could work on a coin and not care about price fluctuation. I think right now Via is valued ~$600k marketcap putting it around 85th on the overall list. Those are the coins that I love to jump in on because it takes 1 good development release to shoot it up in the multi-million dollar range. So I'll probably be picking up some Via here over the next week or two and see what happens.

Cheers!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Interesting to see this coin being taken over by a new dev. I read the whitepaper and while I'll admit it was over my head I'll give the 20 year old developer credit - it seems like he has a plan. I'd be curious to see what the roadmap/timeline is looking like for the future of this coin.

Does the dev work on this full time? Is this a side project/hobby? Is he going to jump ship as soon as a better opportunity comes along? Although it seems like he's been around Via for awhile now he's not shy to admin he's a trader and it could very well be that's he's just looking to make some quick profits.

The dev does work on this full time, there are actually 2 devs, something most people seem to miss. Romano is a trader but honestly what dev isn't nowadays, I believe its more of a good thing because at least he's not hiding it. I have thought about him pumping and dumping this coin a few times but I don't think that will happen. Even if he wanted to profit off this coin that would mean maintaining a solid project because there aren't that many people who believe in via due to the damage the past dev did. He's taken so much shit from people that at this point most people would have quit already. Via has hit 8k sats which is about 4x the price when he took over the project. If he wanted to flip a quick profit he would have bought in at that price and wrote a shitty paper, dumping before its release. IMO there is plenty of upside to this project and I hope he turns it around, because I know its something he can definitely do.
Hello

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Let's go VIA. Roadmap soon. 20k sat will be?
20к will be nice.Buy it now ,because first we can see 10k and than lets see .
Activity: 49

I've been watching the transformation project. And now when I see that there is considerable interest and all shoter's out of coins is the time to buy before good growth.
Activity: 29
Let's go VIA. Roadmap soon. 20k sat will be?
Activity: 158
raodmap will do 10k at least now for one via  Wink
Activity: 163
Will add something
Whats the rate today?
Activity: 168
I Love CryptoDAO.com
Ok,lets see ,,waiting does not cost me .
Activity: 42
hello! please confirm Will there be any milestones set for these features? That will increase it's value even more + transparent work?
grv
Activity: 177
Huh I buy when paper releases and down %30. Seems odd

this is a correction, whitepaper seems pretty solid.
(otherwise people wouldnt be trying to buy huge amounts otc)
shakeouts are expected Grin
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

ppl sold because the paper is too long to read

Activity: 5
Bitcoin's up.....the majority of alts are a bloodbath
Activity: 77
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
look like will take more time to do it
when anon launch maybe at 2017
That's what we aim for. Anon somewhere in 2017.
Which still would be a major accomplishment.
How long has Nav been working on their anon? Since 2014?

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
look like will take more time to do it
when anon launch maybe at 2017
That's what we aim for. Anon somewhere in 2017.
Which still would be a major accomplishment.
How long has Nav been working on their anon? Since 2014?
Pages:
Jump to: