Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 24. (Read 825851 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

I think the price will rise to 35-45k sat. And this is possible only in the anticipation of the news, and if the news is excellent after this rise will continue.
So I think it's time to fill in the portfolio and wait for the news, even if only this can make 300-500%

One of the most correct opinion in cryptoworld buy is cheap and wait.
I know....knows what the community wants and needs.
Thanks for the compliments. I probably remember you if I see your twitter name and profile picture
My twitter name is dumb lol but its just for the shits and giggles. Anyway have you thought about the roadmap date? Maybe update us about it after the white paper countdown? We should have a countdown for the roadmap too.  Just giving out some suggestions here. So much going on for via
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've been thinking about the countdown.
I think I will use the Viacoin twitter to also tweet the whitepaper download link instead of only website.
And post it also in this thread.

Just in case people won't have the website open or some unexpected error.
To have the guarantee people can access the whitepaper multiple ways.

wow  time to jump and join the ride before it will sky rocket i seen many big possibilities and while the price still cheap and we are just a days before the white paper i think we will be going big this for sure many bagholders are buying and trying to make some shake just needed to have good place entry here.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
I've been thinking about the countdown.
I think I will use the Viacoin twitter to also tweet the whitepaper download link instead of only website.
And post it also in this thread.

Just in case people won't have the website open or some unexpected error.
To have the guarantee people can access the whitepaper multiple ways.
Yeah Romano from twitter

I think the price will rise to 35-45k sat. And this is possible only in the anticipation of the news, and if the news is excellent after this rise will continue.
So I think it's time to fill in the portfolio and wait for the news, even if only this can make 300-500%

I know....knows what the community wants and needs.
Thanks for the compliments. I probably remember you if I see your twitter name and profile picture

I know no one gives a shit but I have alot of trust in Romano. He probably doesn't remember me but when I first started trading 2 months ago I sent him a dm on twitter asking for trading advice because I knew absolutely nothing and he told me he didn't teach the market. I was so disappointed because out of all the traders he seemed like the most competent one. I'm kind of grateful he refused to teach me because I've taught myself and made a decent profit but more importantly I experienced some lessons that really can't be taught. I bought quite a bit of VIA at 5k sats and this would be my first huge hit. Even if I make only double I'd still be happy but Romano seems like a really passionate guy about crypto and his work in general. Furthermore, he is not only intelligent but was also constantly trading, I feel like he knows what the community wants and needs.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10

Anyone else think Via can get to 35k sats?

Depends on the new shiny tech shown on the whitepaper  Grin
Romano can you confirm or deny that the VIA whitepaper is the best whitepaper in the history of crypto
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Depends on the new shiny tech shown on the whitepaper  Grin
Yeah Romano from twitter
Seems Via is back!
Good to see development in this coin. Keep up the good works and make Via beautiful again.
Thanks for the kind words. It will be great.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Seems Via is back!

Good to see development in this coin. Keep up the good work and make Via beautiful again.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I can't believe it... Grin

Viacoin at ICO price.  Shocked

Poor Ed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Wow Viacoin looking so good

Cant believe it is at 6000 sats

I think VIA should be over 15-20k sats soon, charts are looking bullish as heck

GO GO VIA!!!  Tongue
Yeah Romano from twitter
Countdown for the whitepaper release
https://viacoin.org/whitepaper/
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I'm going to try to finish the anonymous white paper today.
After that I will pick a date & probably a time to release the white paper to the public.

I will keep posting updates

LOL, whitepaper panice pump... Almost 7k sat, you are more competent than drak.  Cheesy
Yeah Romano from twitter
seems finally we will have that big breakout.. Smiley Nice work romano!
Give me a few minutes. Creating a countdown timer for the whitepaper release
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
seems finally we will have that big breakout.. Smiley Nice work romano!
Activity: 380
Merit: 253
Twitter: @rogvirtualmoney
The anonymous implementation for Viacoin will be named as Styx

In Greek mythology, Styx is a deity and a river that forms the boundary between Earth and the underworld
Now is official
https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/788383272506167296
Yeah Romano from twitter
The anonymous implementation for Viacoin will be named as Styx

In Greek mythology, Styx is a deity and a river that forms the boundary between Earth and the underworld
Yeah Romano from twitter
So the paper gets one final revision today.
After that I need to convert it into a pdf. (Probably will get some format issues like always Cheesy )

When that is done and Release-ready, I will schedule a date & exact time for the white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: