Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 307. (Read 825851 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Listed on Bittrex Now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
When can we mine and get rewards?

Average 3600 blocks a day. On 4418 now. In 24 hours we'll be at block 8018. So almost 36 more hours.

Thank  you my friend
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Poloniex Exchange ‏@Poloniex 2m

#viacoin VIA/BTC market added.

Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
legendary
provenceday - I think I understand what you're saying but the exchanges don't listen - they just list when they want anyway.  I think just the anticipation from waiting would increase interest and price but I don't think the dev asking will change the exchanges minds.

no, they listed to dev for sure.

dev can send them a email for sure, and tell them not to open until we reach 10000 block.

we should wait for miners.

It's too late.  Poloniex have listed so I doubt it would work now.
legendary
Listed on Poloniex - Market open now!

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So now that I have both the viaelectrum wallet and the qt wallet, what happens if I just leave both on my computer?
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........

Average 3600 blocks a day. On 4418 now. In 24 hours we'll be at block 8018. So almost 36 more hours.
legendary
Activity: 1148
provenceday - I think I understand what you're saying but the exchanges don't listen - they just list when they want anyway.  I think just the anticipation from waiting would increase interest and price but I don't think the dev asking will change the exchanges minds.

no, they listened to dev for sure.

dev can send them a email for sure, and tell them not to open until we reach 10000 block.

we should wait for miners.
Activity: 154
http://via.minerpools.com/ - rig is not connecting

That's because I had no idea the coin was launching today and specially in another thread. I'll be launching the pool in about 5 minutes.

Got it, thank you.
Wanted to make sure it was not on my end.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://via.minerpools.com/ - rig is not connecting

That's because I had no idea the coin was launching today and specially in another thread. I'll be launching the pool in about 5 minutes.

legendary

hi dev,
 how about tell every exchange platform,we do not want via been listed until we reach 10000 block.

then exchange platform have to wait your notice to open their exchange platform.

it's good for via long term development.

how do you think guys?

How about NO.  The exchanges can list any coin they want whenever they want.  The developer has no say in it.  Also why wait until block 10000 anyway unless you are waiting for miners and multipools to start dumping their coins?

Should i tell you the truth??

here we go:

hopefully we will have 200G scrypt(or 100G or more) hash pow.

then the total mining cost will reach: 200*0.85=170BTC per day.

we will produce 36000 via everyday.

so the mining cost will hit: 0.00472222 satoshi= 470K satoshi

but if we hit a exchange platform before we reach 10000 block.

then mining cost will hit 6k satoshi, minging hash rate can only reach about

2.54G!!!

only few miner will join us.

so do this dev:

hi dev,
 how about tell every exchange platform,we do not want via been listed until we reach 10000 block.

then exchange platform have to wait your notice to open their exchange platform.

how do you think guys?
legendary

hi dev,

how do you think guys?

How about NO.  The exchanges can list any coin they want whenever they want.  The developer has no say in it.  Also why wait until block 10000 anyway unless you are waiting for miners and multipools to start dumping their coins?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
How do I swith the VIA from the electrum wallet to the main wallet?

i just done the following

1. Load Viacoin-Qt
2. Click Help -> Debug Window
3. Click Console tab
4. Type the following

Code:
importprivkey 7yourprivatekeybeginningwithsevengoeshere

After a quick rescan, it'll be done.

, bit confused. shall i point my mining address to the vialectrum address? all the mined coins would go there right and then just import it to the wallet? am i right or wrong?

Use the addresses in the new wallet by going to "File" then "Receiving Addresses"...

-tb-
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
10,000 blocks before a reward?  feels a bit excessive.
legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary

hi dev,

how do you think guys?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
  Block 0 = 0 VIA
    Block 1 = 10,000,000 VIA (to be distributed by presale)
    Blocks 2-10001 = 0 VIA
    Blocks 10002-20801 = 10 VIA

So no reward until 10,000 now.. not 2000 as previous, still a day away for reward!!
yeah.i just pulled all my rentals off and moved to razor.my rent will be over before we get to reward blocks.lol

haha yeah my rigs are being rented as we speak... got 3.5 hrs left before renting ends, should be enough time to end all renting and start mining Via! Yeeww Grin
Jump to: