Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 305. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
If ICO continued till today, it would reflect the currrent prices in Bittrex
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
From 10x to 2x profit Sad
I guess we will go back to 100x soon
14BTC dump at 14k can only be one of like 6 people....

Good, let those big holders sell some. They'll distribute the coins to more people which means less big holders that can mess around with prices  Wink

Wouldn't be surprised to see 1000+ volume in 24 hours.

I am very curious why these buyers don't join IPO? It's cheaper than buying in exchange.

Fear of getting scammed or they missed it in time.

Initial dumps over, looks like it wasn't a scam just some weak hands, upwards from here.
Good job dev
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hello ViaCoin Community!

Very excited about this coin! Smiley 
Just wanted to let everyone know that Viacoin has been added to our app, PocketCrypto.  Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (exclusive features)  (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

If any of you awesome people would like to send me some Viacoins it would be greatly appreciated! Cheesy  (missed out on presale due to slow btc confirmss Sad)
Viacoin donations: VczC2Sb2uUGAPnrSFpv5gDHBfJnG2UPtLM

No IOS version? Any plans to release this on apple devices?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.

Good, let those big holders sell some. They'll distribute the coins to more people which means less big holders that can mess around with prices  Wink

I am very curious why these buyers don't join IPO? It's cheaper than buying in exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello ViaCoin Community!

Very excited about this coin! Smiley 
Just wanted to let everyone know that Viacoin has been added to our app, PocketCrypto.  Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (exclusive features)  (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

If any of you awesome people would like to send me some Viacoins it would be greatly appreciated! Cheesy  (missed out on presale due to slow btc confirmss Sad)
Viacoin donations: VczC2Sb2uUGAPnrSFpv5gDHBfJnG2UPtLM
legendary
I'll sell during phase 2 ann of BTCDrak at 160k up
Activity: 159
People were getting them at 0.00070000. Luckily it came down to 0.00010000 for me haha
Activity: 154
Can anyone explain how this is even worth mining?
Look at the rate the investors paid, then look at block rewards vs rental costs.

Seems if you took .1 BTC to an exchange you could get many more coins overall, even if you waited to get rigs once rewards start.
Whos sold?
Feel free to post just curious how many it is
legendary
Look at how thin the sell order column is on Bittrex!

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Btcdrak,  

Really good job.  I'm holding for now, I'm sure you'll do wonders with what you've got going.  

For now, take a nap lol, you've been juggling a lot I feel.  

Need to sleep, but so interesting watching trex... I bought 10 VIA at 0.00007100 before it went crazy.
There goes the price! Initial dumb as usual.

Always

Look at the sell orders, looks like the small buyers (0.5 btc and below) are selling. I think its was too early to hit an exchange. provenceday was right, exchanges should of waited. Polo in such a hurry to add VIA to hog the volume lol, exchanges are acting like the panic miners/buyers on new coins lol.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
Btcdrak,  

Really good job.  I'm holding for now, I'm sure you'll do wonders with what you've got going.  

For now, take a nap lol, you've been juggling a lot I feel.  

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

18 BTC sellwall just for 70k... smh
legendary
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
price has sunk to 20k/satoshi... on the bright side the hoi palloi have already sold their assets, hopefully we can see a price rise in the near future. If I didn't know better Id say this is the work of a whale trying to keep the price down, but alas its probably stupid people with gold in their eyes who can't see towards the future
Jump to: