Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 31. (Read 825829 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
The thread has been spammed by a user wonderloops claiming that he is the new developer and would do a new ICO.
This is just someone who is trolling and wanted some attention in the hope he is funny.

The new developer who joined Viacoin is Radikal58.
Don't believe the words from others that they are new developers untill I confirmed it or untill it's tweeted with the official twitter of Viacoin.

To be clear
Radikal58 is the new developer who joined Viacoin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
willing to buy 100 btc of Via OTC. DM me serious offers only.
Yeah Romano from twitter

It's like Loops hacked my computer and new all my plans for $VIA :0
But I think people can guess with the poll
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Welcoming Radikal58 as a new developer for Viacoin

Official tweet: https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/775441556899786752
This is amazing!
Shocked who is he  and what he can do ?
search it can not know information

Romano, any introduction of the new dev? Welcome on board. 2 new devs, and will btcdrak pay you bitcoin as salary or only viacoin?
Activity: 506
Merit: 510

This is amazing!
Shocked who is he  and what he can do ?
search it can not know information
Yeah Romano from twitter

Yeah Romano from twitter
I spent a lot of time on clearwallet and I've managed to fix the login issue! You can access your private keys now.
I'll definitely leave the server running for a while, but I suggest you copy out any private keys that have Via or ClearingHouse tokens.

You can import these tokens to a Viacoin full node and use the clearinghoused command line if the web wallet is retired.
The command line gives access to all the same features of the web wallet, and actually the web wallet uses it behind the scenes anyway.
I ended up not selling my coins due to the speedie and comprehensive responses from our new dev, I've actually got some confidence in this dude.

I'm very glad at least someone noticed & appreciate my fast responses.
I wish Bitcointalk had a mobile app & live notifications.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I spent a lot of time on clearwallet and I've managed to fix the login issue! You can access your private keys now.
I'll definitely leave the server running for a while, but I suggest you copy out any private keys that have Via or ClearingHouse tokens.

You can import these tokens to a Viacoin full node and use the clearinghoused command line if the web wallet is retired.
The command line gives access to all the same features of the web wallet, and actually the web wallet uses it behind the scenes anyway.
I ended up not selling my coins due to the speedie and comprehensive responses from our new dev, I've actually got some confidence in this dude.

You can dump it on poloniex, why you stick with bittrex?
I probably should us polo

After careful consideration I think to agree with Romano that stepping aside would be for the best ...
Well he's gone and he did his best to imply that Romano gave him the idea. If drak did any development work for via in the last 18 months it likely involved photographs.

this clown has been "dumping" bottom for months now
Are you emotional because your boyfriend just left?
grv
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
try sending to poloniex instead
Lol, in all seriousness though, I need to dump this shit. How to do it?

this clown has been "dumping" bottom for months now
(supposedly, either pretend, or just, well, stupid dumps sub 1000 haha)
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Yeah Romano from twitter
Sorry I've been busy for the last few days.
I finally got all the remaining server stuff transferred over from btcdrak including clearwallet, vialectrum and node seeds.

After you log in, this screenshot shows how to export the private key. You should repeat separately for each address that has a balance.

https://clearwallet.co/

Please try to use this setting.
It works for me with the TCP protocol  Smiley
TCP did it, many thanks Wink
Yeah Romano from twitter
Please try to use this setting.
It works for me with the TCP protocol  Smiley
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
The vialectrum wallet has no network to connect to and the web wallet is broken, how am I supposed to get my coins to bittrex?

The vialectrum wallet has no network to connect to and the web wallet is broken, how am I supposed to get my coins to bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
what is the point of via without clearinghouse?  if blocks are too fast just slow them down

So far i have understand that they want to make the VIA even better & stable and after that put hands on the clearing house!

i'm going to take a wild guess here, but in XCP (and other meta protocols) there is an assumption about how many blocks need to occur before a re-org is never likely to occur.

Since VIA block time is supposed to be 24 seconds, the threshold has to be set higher; I'm just taking a guess here but I'd bet the number of blocks that can be created and create an orphaned chains is much higher than with BTC (usually no more than 5).  So if the XCP protocol and related software makes some assumptions around this, then that code needs to be adjusted.

I could be totally of base on this, but I would imagine that blockchain re-orgs perhaps are screwing things up.
Activity: 672
what is the point of via without clearinghouse?  if blocks are too fast just slow them down

So far i have understand that they want to make the VIA even better & stable and after that put hands on the clearing house!
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Pages:
Jump to: