Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 35. (Read 825829 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

Cryptsy Trade Key: 9d84a2569fbe650c85fac3b55d3d12e56e9942bb

might be time to update your sig
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
e 100,000 dots for VIA on Cryptopia
??
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
It appears that I'm unable to sync a Windows Viacoin wallet v 0.10.8.  I've spent a full day trying to sync and only have 41114 blocks.  It says I have 8 active connections.  I tried looking for a bootstrap, but couldn't locate one.  I also checked the first 15 pages of this post as well as the last 10 pages.  Any suggestions?
Bitfinex is a shareholder (or owner) of Tether.to (USDT) which runs on Omni protocol.  I assume they chose Omni for BFX because they are already familiar with it.
Okay, that makes sense.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Lmao, token are used by bitfinex to compensate its traders for the 33% loss. My guess is that the pump will be serious. Omni already has a huge pump going on right now following the bfx token creation. No idea why the Bitfinex has chosen for Omni instead of XCP or another token leger, like XCH.
A top trader wrote me that OKcoin could follow the same path as bitfinex. (actually that Bitfinex and Okcoin are connected #conspiracytheory). So just a matter of time that Okcoin need its own token? Created with XCH?

Bitfinex is a shareholder (or owner) of Tether.to (USDT) which runs on Omni protocol.  I assume they chose Omni for BFX because they are already familiar with it.
Lmao, token are used by bitfinex to compensate its traders for the 33% loss. My guess is that the pump will be serious. Omni already has a huge pump going on right now following the bfx token creation. No idea why the Bitfinex has chosen for Omni instead of XCP or another token leger, like XCH.
A top trader wrote me that OKcoin could follow the same path as bitfinex. (actually that Bitfinex and Okcoin are connected #conspiracytheory). So just a matter of time that Okcoin need its own token? Created with XCH?
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
 Undecided Undecided Undecided it is sadly for XCH... if polo not delisted will be good.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Clearwallet was so interesting to me that I bought probably $30 worth back in Q1/2016. Then Poloniex delisted XCH but I kept everything in Clearwallet. I'm also very glad tokens are getting popular.

Off-topic: Anyone else tried YOPmail?

After polo delisted XCH, is there any other exchanes can trade XCH except itself? TY.
nothing, If VIA/XCH Can not have updata  exchange never up XCH...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Clearwallet was so interesting to me that I bought probably $30 worth back in Q1/2016. Then Poloniex delisted XCH but I kept everything in Clearwallet. I'm also very glad tokens are getting popular.

After polo delisted XCH, is there any other exchanes can trade XCH except itself? TY.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
Xcp on Japanese exchange Zaif. Maybe something for XCH? Japan is a growing btc market and they love token. Tokens are the next big thing according to coinbase Fred Ehrsam (a classic btc supporter, I don't like him).

\Maybe, I wlii look it
Xcp on Japanese exchange Zaif. Maybe something for XCH? Japan is a growing btc market and they love token. Tokens are the next big thing according to coinbase Fred Ehrsam (a classic btc supporter, I don't like him).
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Viacoin Wallet Fix Accepted
Thanks Drak

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I found the bug Sunday night. I fixed it Sunday night. Should I anounce it months before & wait to say that the bug is fixed?(would be weird)
don't want to promise something. Called him a jackass. "
It would appear that I misjudged your character good sir, with such a new looking account and "more to come" statements I assumed you to be a run of the mill pump and dumper but clearly I was mistaken.

...however, I did cream those other fools in my previous post and the 0.5mp selfie I took with my nokia several years ago is, quite simply, flawless Wink
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
I think it's safe to say I won that one, and I didn't even have to swear Grin
I found the bug Sunday night. I fixed it Sunday night. Should I anounce it months before & wait to say that the bug is fixed?(would be weird)
It never was my task to fix that. I'm not an employee.

More things to come, I will fix whatever I don't like. Maybe big things, maybe small things. Never said "something big".

I'd rather don't make big promises with the possibility that I can't. I'm not an employee. Just a guy with "No life" fixing something. The broken wallet triggered my autism & made me fix it. Most of you were unaware of that bug. Not that I saw open issues. I'm not even paid, still have to do regular work.

Act responsible you said... I'm not an employee, just a guy fixing things. If you want a VIP treatment, ask Drak or Peter Todd.
I can't even make a schedule, I just contribute to this open source project.

I just want to code & fix some issues I see. Just let me.
I'm not your personal slave, employee, son or your student.
If you don't like it, mute me... Or invest in another coin but don't rant in a 2y old thread.
You expressed your opinion, but it can be in the trashcan.

I will do it my way & you will have to swallow it.
Deal with it.

Aren't you a developer too? Fix Viacoin on yourown and if you can't (not enough time, not giving a "toss", no skills) too bad.

So again, deal with it or try to turn everyone against me.
If you want, I can close the request, leave the wallet broken and don't contribute anything.

Or just accept I do it my way & deal with it.
I only care about fixing code, not your personal issues against me, drak, Peter or Viacoin itself.

You sold, don't like drak, don't like Viacoin. Invest your time in something else. You are acting ridiculous.. Replying to a coin you don't like.

The fact that you said, come back when you have more creds..
Is already childish enough. IT'S ALL ABOUT THOSE CREDS.

Fixed the bug that not a lot of people were aware of or didn't even (try to) fix & I have one star. I don't give much about creds/points/karma points or whatever makes you look cool..

But I didn't expect much from a guy who puts a selfie of himself in black & white and be a btctalk extremist/adult cry baby.

It's safe to say you won? Oh man congrats with winning. Winning what? Telling your wife today you won an Internet discussion? I wish I could understand you normies...
"Hi honey, today a guy with no life fixed a bug and said he would see what else is possible to fix in his limited spare time. Called him a jackass because he won't tell what. He might be insecure and don't want to promise something. Called him a jackass. "
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I think it's safe to say I won that one, and I didn't even have to swear Grin
Pages:
Jump to: