Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 34. (Read 825829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

I have been thinking of a roadmap for Viacoin.
Viacoin should definitely add technology to support lightening network payment channels for instant confirmations.
We should make the currency more private/anon

It would be great if you can help out. I agree that supporting payment channels and privacy enhancement is really important for digital currency.

In terms of what you can do, there are certainly quite a few updates that can be made to Viacoin, I mentioned some earlier in the thread. You're welcome to contribute as much or as little as you can.

So what about you, drak? Will you let him take over viacoin, or you pay him salary to develop? Have you dumped 1 million viacoin raised from XCH convertion? If yes, it means that you have profited may be over 1k btc.

I don't know about a "takeover", maybe you are reading too much into his comments. In any case, the 1 million via is still there unspent for bounty.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Viacoin should definitely add technology to support lightening network payment channels for instant confirmations.

It would be great if you can help out. I agree that supporting payment channels and privacy enhancement is really important for digital currency.

In terms of what you can do, there are certainly quite a few updates that can be made to Viacoin, I mentioned some earlier in the thread. You're welcome to contribute as much or as little as you can.

So what about you, drak? Will you let him take over viacoin, or you pay him salary to develop? Have you dumped 1 million viacoin raised from XCH convertion? If yes, it means that you have profited may be over 1k btc.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter

Viacoin should definitely add technology to support lightning network payment channels for instant confirmations.

Yeah Romano from twitter
Hey guys I did the Azure implementation & latest Viacoin Wallet fix.
Is there anything I can help someone else or Drak with?

I have a lot of spare time & I'm looking to help Viacoin out.
grv
Activity: 177
btcdark made this and left long ago - there will be no news here EVER people

wake up Smiley

I dumped my viacoin with huge loss, I bought via around20k-30k, and dumped at 6k, about 15 btc lost if i remember correctly. dann I hate btcdrak is incompetent dev.

so someone forced you to buy at 20-30k and then someone forced you to not sell at lets say 50-60k?
do not blame others for your own incompetence Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

wake up Smiley

I dumped my viacoin with huge loss, I bought via around20k-30k, and dumped at 6k, about 15 btc lost if i remember correctly. dann I hate btcdrak is incompetent dev.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
but viacoin at polo vol is a small amount everyday
delist is only a matter of time
 Undecided Sad is I don't understand the code things,
if i know maybe can get some like LTC do
using some The disagreement of BTC core things for via to first use to test!
and do some xcp things for xch .
 Cheesy just a day dream~

last two months average is over 20m volume, thats pretty much the entire supply
if you want more, just trade a little every day :p
on smaller timescales its jumpy but thats how it goes in accumulation zone/phase

now that bitcoin 0.13 has been released its just a matter of time
for viacoin codebase upgrade to 0.13

you can also keep emailing companies which have "via" in their name
and ask about adding viacoin as a payment option Grin
(for example viatech, viacom, viabox, etc)
It is a good idea.. Grin Grin Grin

wake up Smiley

Grin Grin Grin  waked up one year ago
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

wake up Smiley
grv
 Cheesy just a day dream~

last two months average is over 20m volume, thats pretty much the entire supply
if you want more, just trade a little every day :p
on smaller timescales its jumpy but thats how it goes in accumulation zone/phase

now that bitcoin 0.13 has been released its just a matter of time
for viacoin codebase upgrade to 0.13

you can also keep emailing companies which have "via" in their name
and ask about adding viacoin as a payment option Grin
(for example viatech, viacom, viabox, etc)
Activity: 94
Hi guys,
Seems like everyone is happy viacoin is not delisted.
This is great.

I think I will show some more activity after a few weeks when I finish a project I am working on.
Looking if I can contribute to development.

no reason to delist viacoin with solid weekly volume for the entire year Smiley
many alts were/are struggling with nearly zero volumes so no wonder those get delisted
(many moved to cryptopia which claims to never delist a coin once its added there)
 Cheesy just a day dream~

Yes, maybe next time viacoin will be delisted from there. Viacoin was a top 20 coin, but now is dead, btcdrak spent all of the money. And it is officially dead.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Hi guys,
This is great.

I think I will show some more activity after a few weeks when I finish a project I am working on.

many alts were/are struggling with nearly zero volumes so no wonder those get delisted
(many moved to cryptopia which claims to never delist a coin once its added there)
 Cheesy just a day dream~
grv
Hi guys,
This is great.

Yeah Romano from twitter
Hi guys,
This is great.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Undecided Undecided Undecided it is sadly for XCH... if polo not delisted will be good.

Do you know why polo delisted XCH? For low trading volume, right? Or any other bugs?
low trading volume
polo will delisted more and more low trading volume coins.

Yes, but they have not delisted for any coin for many months since last delist: XCH. I think they should delist more shitcoins there, and add some new coins. They have not added new coins for a long time. Last ones: Steem and Lrby
Grin TODAY DELISTED SOME

Yep, Viacoin survives there, we are happy.  Cheesy Cheesy  Keep volume there, or they would delist us next time.
Undecided Undecided Undecided it is sadly for XCH... if polo not delisted will be good.

Do you know why polo delisted XCH? For low trading volume, right? Or any other bugs?
low trading volume

Yes, but they have not delisted for any coin for many months since last delist: XCH. I think they should delist more shitcoins there, and add some new coins. They have not added new coins for a long time. Last ones: Steem and Lrby
Grin TODAY DELISTED SOME
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

low trading volume

low trading volume
Activity: 79

Activity: 204
Pages:
Jump to: