Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 73. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
"Information gathered is notarized through the ClearingHouse protocol on the Viacoin Blockchain for "cryptographic time-stamping of digital assets and documents," as described by Viacoin.

Viacoin is a cryptocurrency, which was introduced in July, aside with ClearingHouse, a decentralized asset issuance and Blockchain notary service.  It also hired Bitcoin core developer Peter Todd as Chief Scientist and advisor back in August."

MOON!!!!!!  Grin Shocked Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Some new books about blockchain technology.
It fits well to the perspectives and aims of VIACOIN.

'Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy' Paperback – February 8, 2015
http://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Blueprint-Economy-Melanie-Swan/dp/1491920491
Bitcoin is starting to come into its own as a digital currency, but the blockchain technology behind it could prove to be much more significant. This book takes you beyond the currency ("Blockchain 1.0") and smart contracts ("Blockchain 2.0") to demonstrate how the blockchain is in position to become the fifth disruptive computing paradigm after mainframes, PCs, the Internet, and mobile/social networking.
Author Melanie Swan, Founder of the Institute for Blockchain Studies, explains that the blockchain is essentially a public ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of all assets—not just finances, but property and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data, and ideas.

Topics include:
Concepts, features, and functionality of Bitcoin and the blockchain
    -Using the blockchain for automated tracking of all digital endeavors
    -Enabling censorship?resistant organizational models
    -Creating a decentralized digital repository to verify identity
    -Possibility of cheaper, more efficient services traditionally provided by nations
    -Blockchain for science: making better use of the data-mining network
    -Personal health record storage, including access to one’s own genomic data
    -Open access academic publishing on the blockchain

Showing yet unseen applications of blockchain technology will be given in an upcoming book:
‘The Blockchain: Mapping the future of decentralization’ by Simon de la Rouviere
It is not yet finished, but one can download already what the author has been written up to date.
https://leanpub.com/theblockchain

This new revolution actually still has to start. We are in an extremely early state of blockchain evolution and adoption. Read and enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
How else can I prove that I own the coins short of giving out my clearwallet password? Seriously, give me a method and I will do it.

Give the address which can be viewed in the block explorer and sign a message using the private key of that address. that is commonly how it is done.

Although, while there is a sign message option in clearwallet, I don't see a verify message function. I assume there is on in the QT wallet.

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Last reminder for the 1.99 Million XCH sale.

Initial offer: 1 BTC for all 1.99 million XCH.

Proof:

address: VrcAQCrDNET1jwTUdC31TeipndQiKVDqoc

Offer ends 10 April in which coins will be sold to best offer (which currently is over 1 BTC).

Once again, the sale is going to be done via escrow. YOU can choose the escrow as long as it is a reputable escrow from Bitcointalk. Send PM for offers.

Just a reminder, I'm still accepting offers for the 1.99 Million XCH sale for those interested. Offers past midnight GMT+02 (April 11) will not be accepted.

Remember the exchange will be done via reputable Bitcointalk escrow of your choice. Pm me here with final offers or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest.

Is a FAKE newbie account. He will be trying to steel your money...Don't make me laugh, a newbie offering to loose his money, demanding a "reputable" escrow from Bitcointalk...LOL!!!!!

Don't trust anybody on Bitcointalk!!!!!

Oh please. Enough with the mindless accusations.

How else can I prove that I own the coins short of giving out my clearwallet password? Seriously, give me a method and I will do it. Though its a bit late at this point as I already have a buyer sealed and we are doing several transactions for the trade. He opted not to conduct via escrow and just chunks of the XCH at a time.

The reason why I mentioned a reputable bitcointalk escrow of their choice was because at least they get to choose the escrow. If I choose the escrow, it doesn't look legit at all. And contrary to your skewed belief, there are still many reputable escrows in Bitcointalk. I wouldn't have minded using an escrow outside of Bitcointalk as long as there is some kind of 'review' of reputation system where I can also verify if they are legit, because well, I have to protect myself as well. The intent was to give the both the buyer and myself a safety measure.

As for the newbie account..its called privacy.

I was willing to work with any potential buyers on how the want to conduct the trade. Escrow or no escrow.

For future reference, you can find escrows & their fees on this list, run by multisig:
https://www.bitrated.com/agents
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/XkSzAQi.png

Offer ends 10 April in which coins will be sold to best offer (which currently is over 1 BTC).

Once again, the sale is going to be done via escrow. YOU can choose the escrow as long as it is a reputable escrow from Bitcointalk. Send PM for offers.

Just a reminder, I'm still accepting offers for the 1.99 Million XCH sale for those interested. Offers past midnight GMT+02 (April 11) will not be accepted.

Remember the exchange will be done via reputable Bitcointalk escrow of your choice. Pm me here with final offers or e-mail me at [email protected]

Is a FAKE newbie account. He will be trying to steel your money...Don't make me laugh, a newbie offering to loose his money, demanding a "reputable" escrow from Bitcointalk...LOL!!!!!

Oh please. Enough with the mindless accusations.

How else can I prove that I own the coins short of giving out my clearwallet password? Seriously, give me a method and I will do it. Though its a bit late at this point as I already have a buyer sealed and we are doing several transactions for the trade. He opted not to conduct via escrow and just chunks of the XCH at a time.

The reason why I mentioned a reputable bitcointalk escrow of their choice was because at least they get to choose the escrow. If I choose the escrow, it doesn't look legit at all. And contrary to your skewed belief, there are still many reputable escrows in Bitcointalk. I wouldn't have minded using an escrow outside of Bitcointalk as long as there is some kind of 'review' of reputation system where I can also verify if they are legit, because well, I have to protect myself as well. The intent was to give the both the buyer and myself a safety measure.

As for the newbie account..its called privacy.

I was willing to work with any potential buyers on how the want to conduct the trade. Escrow or no escrow.
Activity: 229

Proof:

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
VIA will make a comeback. Too many big bags not to.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Most altcoins are dying. Be patient, in a few months from now it should only remain a handful of them. I hope Viacoin will be alive then, it deserves (technically speaking).
Activity: 5

Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/XkSzAQi.png

Activity: 462
auxpow is always a dumping ground no matter how you look at it
It is also a huge hashrate and network security at a price of 18k coins/day tops.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I don't know about you guys, but I'm buying this shit. VIA at this price is a bargain.
Me too!

Yes me too, at the current price you can hardly go wrong with it.
I bought a lot of Via when it was still sitting at 30k, so this is really a bargain.
And when it unexpectedly fails I'm not going to be bankrupt either.

Win-win all the way.

By any definition. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you hear?

Still bearish man?

Any reason at all not to be?
Activity: 36
auxpow is always a dumping ground no matter how you look at it
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
has there been an update? why does Cryptsy show the Viacoin wallet in maintenance?
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
I don't know about you guys, but I'm buying this shit. VIA at this price is a bargain.
Me too!

I bought a lot of Via when it was still sitting at 30k, so this is really a bargain.

Win-win all the way.

Still bearish man?
Activity: 391
Me too!

Win-win all the way.

So what? Let everybody make his own decision without interference by somebody else.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Me too!

Win-win all the way.

Pages:
Jump to: