Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 51. (Read 36870 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 10
Is the project only for the history of used vehicles?
We will collect the history of used vehicles that is true. But we will also make partnerships with different manufacturers so they will use our OBD device and app so we will be able to collect information from the very beginning!

I wonder how VinChain gonna convince (for example), Audi concert to add 3-rd party OBD device or app into their cars. I wonder how much this gonna cost

As there is Audi Canada/US CTO Matt Carpenter one of their advisors i think VINchain has one foot in the door of -ย  as u say as example -ย  Audi.
In my opinion its a giant step into the world of the big Brands.
Thank you so much for your support! We will be working on the development of our partnerships!ย 
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello everybody here involved in the VinChain project ICO. I just went in VinChain official website and at this moment are 2,538.18 ETH collected, thats is very very good. Congratulations. Go ahead. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
We will collect the history of used vehicles that is true. But we will also make partnerships with different manufacturers so they will use our OBD device and app so we will be able to collect information from the very beginning!

I wonder how VinChain gonna convince (for example), Audi concert to add 3-rd party OBD device or app into their cars. I wonder how much this gonna cost

As there is Audi Canada/US CTO Matt Carpenter one of their advisors i think VINchain has one foot in the door of -ย  as u say as example -ย  Audi.
In my opinion its a giant step into the world of the big Brands.

They can use our system and app in their cars, they will also benefit from that as they will be paid for the info and also will be able to use the system while working on their future plans and as a statistics! We will be working on the partnership and will be keeping you updated!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0

I think Vinchain is a very reliable and authentic project aim to sack the fake dealers and their fake vehicles from the automobile world.
Thank you so much for such a support! We will do our best to change the automotive industry!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think Vinchain is a very reliable and authentic project aim to sack the fake dealers and their fake vehicles from the automobile world.
From a customer point of view, can you tell me why would I pay for your service and not Carfax or AutoCheck for instance, or any other existing history report service.
What is your advantage ( or what is going to be your advantage) comparing to them ( I'm referring to data quality ) ?

This is a good question. We are going to change the industry itself. Our reports will have many advantages. Due to the blockchain technology you will be sure that the information hasnโ€™t been modified or changed. The information will be accessible by everyone and that will help to facilitate the development in many ways. You will be able to get all the bonuses and discounts from our partners. So it will be a new way of looking at the info!

I was thinking more about ย what sources you're going to use to power your reports.

I'm looking at your alpha version report right now and I see that you have epic vin and ebay as a source, and data from both sorces is integrated in your report which is really messy as the data differs and it often repeats. On the other hand i found a few reports powered only with epicvin with no ebay data.

So for example, I'm looking at the VinChain Nissan Juke report and epicvin saying it's Juke trim S and ebay is sayin trim SV (correct).
Also, Juke is a SUV and not the hatchback as your epicvin data claims...etc etc..

Furthermore, there is a vehicle history section in your report powered by ebay where you offer Carfax report !? - which is kinda funny.

I know this is alpha, but you guys need to find more trusted sources for these things if you want to be serious players - I'm a data expert in this field with almost 10 yrs of experience in the industry so I know what I'm talking about.

We will be gathering information from all the possible sources: dealers and manufacturers, state entities (DMV), structural databases (like NMVTIS), insurance companies, vehicle history providers, vehicle owners, bank and leasing companies and our OBD device. We will try to have as many sources as possible so the report will include all the info about the car. And right now itโ€™s just an alpha version; we will be working on organizing and structuring the data!
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
From a customer point of view, can you tell me why would I pay for your service and not Carfax or AutoCheck for instance, or any other existing history report service.
What is your advantage ( or what is going to be your advantage) comparing to them ( I'm referring to data quality ) ?

This is a good question. We are going to change the industry itself. Our reports will have many advantages. Due to the blockchain technology you will be sure that the information hasnโ€™t been modified or changed. The information will be accessible by everyone and that will help to facilitate the development in many ways. You will be able to get all the bonuses and discounts from our partners. So it will be a new way of looking at the info!

I was thinking more about ย what sources you're going to use to power your reports.

I'm looking at your alpha version report right now and I see that you have epic vin and ebay as a source, and data from both sorces is integrated in your report which is really messy as the data differs and it often repeats. On the other hand i found a few reports powered only with epicvin with no ebay data.

So for example, I'm looking at the VinChain Nissan Juke report and epicvin saying it's Juke trim S and ebay is sayin trim SV (correct).
Also, Juke is a SUV and not the hatchback as your epicvin data claims...etc etc..

Furthermore, there is a vehicle history section in your report powered by ebay where you offer Carfax report !? - which is kinda funny.

I know this is alpha, but you guys need to find more trusted sources for these things if you want to be serious players - I'm a data expert in this field with almost 10 yrs of experience in the industry so I know what I'm talking about.

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
VINchain ICO Opens to US Contributors
ย 
We are excited to announce that participation in the VINchain Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is officially open to United States based contributors.

Approximately one week ago the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced that it treats almost all Initial Coin Offerings (ICOโ€™s) as securities. In a swift proactive response to this announcement, we had to temporarily limit the access of US residents in our ICO.ย  We had set our sights on overcoming this hurdle by the third quarter of 2018, so we are overjoyed to be able to announce that VINchain token purchasing is open to the US market as of February 14th, 2018. We were able to accomplish this major goal as VINchain was concluded to be a utility token and not a security.

VINchain tokens can be acquired here: https://vinchain.io/

VINchain tokens can be acquired with multiple currencies, including Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), and Dash (DASH).

The ICO opened on February 1st, and will continue until April 15th of 2018. Purchased VINchain tokens will be distributed between April 16th and April 23rd.

ย 

Thereโ€™s never been a better time to get involved, with over 1,000,000 VINchain tokens sold already. The sooner you get involved, the greater bonus on top of your token purchase you will receive. We are currently in stage 2 of 7, which carries a corresponding bonus of 25% on top of your purchase (the current stage and bonus can be viewed anytime at vinchain.io). US contributors on the waitlist will receive the full bonus that was available at the time of signup!

One Ethereum (ETH) is equal to a base of 20,000 VINchain tokens, plus the bonus corresponding to the stage (+25% in stage 2), so currently one ETH purchases 25,000 VINchain tokens. Stages are progressed through when the specified amount of ETH is collected.

Please read our detailed, step by step instructions on how to get involved in the VINchain ICO here: https://vinchain.io/instructions

Many US-based contributors have been following our developments closely and are already excited to contribute, while others are hearing news of VINchain for the first time. VINchain offers a decentralized and secure vehicle history report built on the blockchain. This means that for the first time ever, consumers will be able to obtain reliable and transparent data on vehicles they are considering purchasing.

This reliability and transparency comes from the data being attached to a blockchain-passport specific to the VIN of the vehicle. Information about the vehicle is accumulated from databases of all system participants, including auto manufacturers (OEMs), insurance companies, service stations, banks, leasing companies, the vehicle itself and more. This information can be aggregated into a report which is purchased with VINchain tokens.

For more comprehensive and technical information, please consult the VINchain White Paper here: https://vinchain.io/files/VinChainWhitePaper.pdf

Weโ€™d love to chat and answer any questions or concerns you might have. For assistance, contact us on our Telegram at https://t.me/vinchainio.

Please join the conversation on social media!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Blog: https://vinchain.blogspot.com/
Medium: https://medium.com/@VINChain

I have checked this car by Vin number! Everything works good, all information valid! But after car have reached Ukraine no info at all!
https://vinchain.io/report/get/daccc7315f6bc3bedb920597e6cc3c6b
Why?
This all is because we have the history only of American cars, we are planning to make it global but for now we have only American history.
Pages:
Jump to: