Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 49. (Read 36870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hi vinchain team.

Can you tell me what is the ico price of your tokens?
Someone yold me that it is 5 cents but when i looked at the progress of your main sale, i saw that there was 1 eth = 20000 VIN there. Which is which?

Hi! The price is 1 ETH=20000 tokens+bonus (25% now)!

That's near 3 cents with today's Ethereum prices. It's actually a great buy if ETH starts to range from $744 levels. If you're bullish on ETH, now is indeed the time to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi vinchain team.

Can you tell me what is the ico price of your tokens?
Someone yold me that it is 5 cents but when i looked at the progress of your main sale, i saw that there was 1 eth = 20000 VIN there. Which is which?
Activity: 72
Merit: 16
THE THING GO SKRAAA
What is the contract address and number of decimals for VIN token? I received some VIN tokens but I'm not sure if they are Vinchain tokens or something else.
Activity: 618
Merit: 10
I like an idea - its very interesting! Is the token new and no other token offers the same service?
Thank you for support! There is some competition in that industry, but our system is different from all that was before)
VIN seem a sound project. But using this way of attention is not so appropriate imao
Hi, thank you so much for your opinion! We are just trying to spread the idea about the project and get as many people to know it as possible)
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Congratulations VinChain ICO management team and all investors / supporters for raising 2,999.05 ETH that is almost soft cap! As I said before, I think the VinChain project will reach hard cap step by step until April 15th. Good luck.
Is the project only for the history of used vehicles?
We will collect the history of used vehicles that is true. But we will also make partnerships with different manufacturers so they will use our OBD device and app so we will be able to collect information from the very beginning!

I wonder how VinChain gonna convince (for example), Audi concert to add 3-rd party OBD device or app into their cars. I wonder how much this gonna cost
They can use our system and app in their cars, they will also benefit from that as they will be paid for the info and also will be able to use the system while working on their future plans and as a statistics! We will be working on the partnership and will be keeping you updated!

Can't wait to hear more updates on those partnerships!

Thank you for support! We will be keeping you updated! You can follow our new channel on telegram where all the news are posted: https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements )))
We will collect the history of used vehicles that is true. But we will also make partnerships with different manufacturers so they will use our OBD device and app so we will be able to collect information from the very beginning!

I wonder how VinChain gonna convince (for example), Audi concert to add 3-rd party OBD device or app into their cars. I wonder how much this gonna cost

Yes, exactly.

ย They will also benefit from this partnership as they will be able to use data for their plans and as a statistics! We are trying to make a system beneficial for everyone!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

They can use our system and app in their cars, they will also benefit from that as they will be paid for the info and also will be able to use the system while working on their future plans and as a statistics! We will be working on the partnership and will be keeping you updated!

Can't wait to hear more updates on those partnerships!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Yes, exactly.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
VinChain ย has been added to ย WISERICO tracker ย 

Vote for the VinChain on WISERICO and follow VinChain on the ย media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

VinChain offers a solution to reliability of the technical vehicle condition information of the purchased vehicle by leveraging the power of blockchain technology.
The VinChain project unites all data providers and gives the user a complete, uninterrupted vehicle record; all without the disadvantages of a centralized database. Consumers can also significantly increase the value of their vehicles at the time of the sale by contributing to the repository of data on the blockchain with help of vehicle tracking devices.
VinChain is a decentralized network that allows you to store VIN data on the blockchain, which guarantees complete data invariability. You can pay for requests on the blockchain with VinChain tokens, after which the tokens will be distributed between information providers depending on the value of the provided information to the community.

VINchain Took Part in Miami Blockchain Capital Summit

Weโ€™re eager to catch you up on a special event that VINchain took part in. We were fortunate to be invited to attend the Miami Blockchain Capital Summit. It featured an executive charity golf event and was presented by Alternative Assets Events in association with Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, Wall Street Research and CEO GOLF Club. It was a massive event that was held on the largest world stage for the high-level industry moguls and investorsโ€”In short, a great opportunity to educate like-minded individuals on what VINchain has to offer.

Our CEO and founder Alex Miles was selected to give a presentation detailing the future potential of blockchain technology and his unique vision on the topic. He spoke about the perspectives of the VINchain system and its necessity in the current and future landscape of the used vehicle market to a powerful reception.

This event was honored with the attendance of many valuable investors and enthusiasts who are interested in the incredible possibilities of blockchain technology. Alex made many valuable connections during this summit, which will surely grow into the partnerships as many of his past business relationships have. Networking opportunities like this are best way to spread word of the incredible potential of VINchain, and to attract people who are interested in the technology. Many already see the wealth of applications created by the VINchainโ€™s decentralized database, and are ready to share their experience and excitement. We are grateful to have a platform to accelerate the development of VINchain, and spread knowledge of its potential throughout the world.

To know more information about the project you can visit our website and check out our socials:
Telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchain.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I see the soft cap almost been reached, surely it would be achieved because still have so many time. But I still didn't understand, what's stage II meaning? is that will be automatically started if 4950 eth collected?
Great project. Thanks to the team for this. Constant news and attention. After the project, SAFINUS first met a worthy project. Good luck
Thank you for support! We really appreciate you being with us)
Pages:
Jump to: