Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 11. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Let it die then~! Angry

Why ? I don't understand your position. I'm trasparent, I told you why I've interesting in this coin. I don't know what was your expectation. I gave a hand for salvage your investment, what you have not like ? please explain.

Please consult BC i trust him, whatever he thinks is good for the project make it happen.

Time to put our faith in Eurbids,  we can work around what he thinks is best.
He has much more experience in this field than I will ever have.
I will help him with community growth and  business where I can.
let's see where this goes.  With telecom it's the size of the user base not the tech that creates value.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Let it die then~! Angry

Why ? I don't understand your position. I'm trasparent, I told you why I've interesting in this coin. I don't know what was your expectation. I gave a hand for salvage your investment, what you have not like ? please explain.

I hold both coins but I still dont see any reason why a company (Kore) should buy another company (Vior), which as you said is dead.

The User base (investors of vior) will naturally move to Korecoin. No need for a Merger
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Let it die then~! Angry

Please consult BC i trust him, whatever he thinks is good for the project make it happen.
Let it die then~! Angry

Dude, i just hate this vior developer. Gones are bygones! Let's start afresh.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Let it die then~! Angry

He is one person, probably not invested in Vior. Im quite sure the vior investors would very much like to merge. Thank you

Vegas
legendary
I seem to remember that the Vior Dev is the same Dev as Quatloo? Am I wrong?

Vegas
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Let it die then~! Angry

legendary
No, DONT let it die. There are many Vior investors that would like to move to Kore. I am one of them. Please help us.

Vegas
1-Is it true the Vior Dev has left the coin to die?
2-Kore has purchased the license so Eurbids can use it for Vior.
3-Eurbids did say he wanted to increase the number of coins for KPRE 3.0.
4-I own both coins so sure I'd like to see Vior be taken over OR Thanks to Eurbids Kindness he's willing to
Honor those holding Vior. BUT-IF it's not a good decision for the Kore Community to take over Vior
then I'm willing to take a loss on the Vior I own.

5-Personally it makes a bit of sense to have two Voip Coins.
One super Anon and the other a possible public Coin on the stock market even.
This way the Super Stealthy Anon coin cannot hurt the other.

1. he wrote that will shutdown the network. this coin without the network is die.

2. Kore buyed a PBX software and license. This PBX is able to be a telco gateway for many coins.

3. It's not definitive yet. I need to understand if we going to merge the projects or not, before have clear the definitive configuration.

4. Kore can take only benefits from the merge. For Vior community it's different, they can choose if better going into Kore or going alone, or definitly die.

5. don't worry Mike, soon many other will do it. This is the reason for merge this two project. Have a major big and compacted community when will time for compete. I'm not a VIOR holder, my interesting in this merging is only for this.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Comparative Ratios to take in account for the Merger:

1) Market Cap

Kore: 54,607$ (22/3/2015)
Vior: 12,486$ (22/3/2015)
The day of the merger need to be stablished and the market cap of that day will be the one which marks the stake for each coin.
Example: Kore: 50,000$ and Vior: 25,000$ . Final new coin stake distribution: Kore 66% ; Vior 33%.

2) % of Potential Technology Developed

Kore: 30%
Vior: 80%

Problems:

2 Brands

2 Different Business Models

Which one will be the name? And the main business model? Why not “compete”?

The name is Kore. Why ? because i'm the Kore dev, not the Vior dev.

Why cannot compete ? because Vior dev gone. He don't give the full sources, and Vior without the voip feature is like all another coin. I will not going to work to two different project with the same features, it's illogical, and going to divide the community instead compact it.

For compete you need to find another dev that take over the coin and continue the development, but he must to write the voip part from scratch. Here not many developers are able to done a work like this.

1-Is it true the Vior Dev has left the coin to die?
2-Kore has purchased the license so Eurbids can use it for Vior.
3-Eurbids did say he wanted to increase the number of coins for KPRE 3.0.
4-I own both coins so sure I'd like to see Vior be taken over OR Thanks to Eurbids Kindness he's willing to
Honor those holding Vior. BUT-IF it's not a good decision for the Kore Community to take over Vior
then I'm willing to take a loss on the Vior I own.

5-Personally it makes a bit of sense to have two Voip Coins.
One super Anon and the other a possible public Coin on the stock market even.
This way the Super Stealthy Anon coin cannot hurt the other.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
How about the name "Kiore". Kind of a blend of the two.

Vegas

V-Kore / Kore-V
K-Vior

How about VIKO? or VyK as in skype

How about Vore? or Kior?
KiVi should be the choice.

NOTE:

The KORE TEAM has developed the Aether OS for our own KORE Branded smart phone.
Does not mean there has to be the word KORE in the coin name.
However MOST that understand the future challenges are saying it's good to keep them separate entities.

We could possibly still use the name KOREPHONE regardless of the coin names.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

Vegas

V-Kore / Kore-V
K-Vior

How about Vore? or Kior?
KiVi should be the choice.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Vegas

V-Kore / Kore-V
K-Vior

How about Vore? or Kior?
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
Hey Viorcoin,  where are you in all of this.   Your absence is noted.

You started this whole project, and are unable to come out in public to discuss your decisions and why you made them.

You have already told us you are leaving, and have not given us the community any way to sustain ourselves without the help of Eurbids. why not come on and explain your reasons as well as help this transition along.

Eurbids.
Thank you for your clarity at this time.  I respect the work you do, and am happy to build and work with you.

People invested their money in this. All the dev has to do is release the full source then another dev could carry on the work. Release the source dev.

1) Market Cap

The day of the merger need to be stablished and the market cap of that day will be the one which marks the stake for each coin.
Example: Kore: 50,000$ and Vior: 25,000$ . Final new coin stake distribution: Kore 66% ; Vior 33%.

Problems:

2 Brands

The name is Kore. Why ? because i'm the Kore dev, not the Vior dev.

Why cannot compete ? because Vior dev gone. He don't give the full sources, and Vior without the voip feature is like all another coin. I will not going to work to two different project with the same features, it's illogical, and going to divide the community instead compact it.

For compete you need to find another dev that take over the coin and continue the development, but he must to write the voip part from scratch. Here not many developers are able to done a work like this.

legendary
Mixing between the next 3 comparative ratios:

1) Market Cap (30%)
2) Technology Potential (20%)
3) Number of coins (50%)

But in any case I prefer to have 2 different coins and stay as we are rigth now, so my vote would be NO
legendary

1) Market Cap

Problems:

2 Brands

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Hey Viorcoin,  where are you in all of this.   Your absence is noted.

You started this whole project, and are unable to come out in public to discuss your decisions and why you made them.

You have already told us you are leaving, and have not given us the community any way to sustain ourselves without the help of Eurbids. why not come on and explain your reasons as well as help this transition along.

Eurbids.
Thank you for your clarity at this time.  I respect the work you do, and am happy to build and work with you.
Kore 2.0/3.0 + Vior 1.0 = VOIPcoin 1.0

It's clear as day, and we need some more people on the development team plus the original 2 Devs.  Wink

Maybe it's not clean that we start to talk about this merge because the VIOR dev want to shutdown VIOR project and go. Forget he.

About the brand, VIOR will be merged into Kore 3.0, not viceversa. I don't want to pay the VIOR dev for take the voip sources, and I don't need it. It's means that VIOR going to die anyhow. it's in the VIOR community hands if they want to lost their investment or choose to salvage it.

And I like to work alone, no a development team.

Pages:
Jump to: