Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 14. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I think the best way forward is to merge viorcoin into Korecoin. I already reached out to Eurbids
What would that mean for the project, development and features, strategy and overall direction?
And what would that mean for current Viorcoin share holders?

some info here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9623014

Hi eurbids,

Could you tell please how you're going to 'honour' vior bagholders? And what would the Kore community think of having, i assume, a less % of total coins they previously bought?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I think the best way forward is to merge viorcoin into Korecoin. I already reached out to Eurbids
What would that mean for the project, development and features, strategy and overall direction?

some info here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9623014
Activity: 280

I can confirm to this community that we start to talk about it.

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

thank you dev, this is definitely the most sensible thing to do at the moment. please try and find an agreement that could benefit current vior holders if possible, that would be better than be left with nothing in hand.
Activity: 258
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Silent day 1
yep, any news from dev, or silence is the only answer?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Yea and a Etruscan urn  is worth more than Microsoft dosent make it useful

That my friend is an argument against crypto itself.  If that's the way you feel you should go back to trading on wall street.
legendary
lol.  You do know you can use Skype/Viber or a myriad of others on a smartphone without a SIM card too right?

Yes I do but neither of those are also a currency.
Pairing currencies with something that has a worldwide transferable wealth like phone minutes has tremendous use in the world.

But go ahead feel free to be so singular in your thinking.

The problem isn't the idea it is the execution.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
lol.  You do know you can use Skype/Viber or a myriad of others on a smartphone without a SIM card too right?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
Yea and a Etruscan urn  is worth more than Microsoft dosent make it useful
legendary
Why?

Why develop this at all Skype is free worldwide and portable on mobile... And still no one uses it .  Who want a to make calls on their computer.. Who really wants to use a computer over a Mobile.   It's just a "gimmick" to make u think it has value when in fact it's redundant ,obsolete and old fashioned.

And u people come into every thread bashing and proclaiming this to be the end of all things... Well it's just plain boring pointless and destined for the heap..

Try to do something new not rehash old garbage no one likes in the first place (Skype)
Skype is trash, monitored, unsecured, complete scam in you mobile with rights to do everything. Completely in-transparent with direct line to NSA. So Vior if it fills its promises will be far from redundant, obsolete or old fashioned. Viorcoin should be what VOIP service  should be, private, reliable, secure, user friendly and cheap. Build by users for users, not by old scam business by government scumbags.

Only pity is it is still far behind its promises.

Also VIOR allows everyone to use mobile without acquiring sim card traveling worldwide.

And if you haven't noticed Skype is worth twice the entire crypto scene.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Since the fcc claims to own all data transmission this will never be "unmonitored" the feds own the internet now. And soon they will own the blockchains

I suggest a compromise before we lose our mines

The Big Idea

(.)
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Since the fcc claims to own all data transmission this will never be "unmonitored" the feds own the internet now. And soon they will own the blockchains

I suggest a compromise before we lose our mines

The Big Idea
Why?

Why develop this at all Skype is free worldwide and portable on mobile... And still no one uses it .  Who want a to make calls on their computer.. Who really wants to use a computer over a Mobile.   It's just a "gimmick" to make u think it has value when in fact it's redundant ,obsolete and old fashioned.

And u people come into every thread bashing and proclaiming this to be the end of all things... Well it's just plain boring pointless and destined for the heap..

Try to do something new not rehash old garbage no one likes in the first place (Skype)
Skype is trash, monitored, unsecured, complete scam in you mobile with rights to do everything. Completely in-transparent with direct line to NSA. So Vior if it fills its promises will be far from redundant, obsolete or old fashioned. Viorcoin should be what VOIP service  should be, private, reliable, secure, user friendly and cheap. Build by users for users, not by old centralized business done for government scumbag spies.

Only pity is it is still far behind its promises.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
I hope this will get solved, as there are people here willing to take the project

VIOR will not die.
Any argument to support that?
Not unless you take a couple of massive tokes off that big ole Hopium pipe first unfortunately.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Why?

Why develop this at all Skype is free worldwide and portable on mobile... And still no one uses it .  Who want a to make calls on their computer.. Who really wants to use a computer over a Mobile.   It's just a "gimmick" to make u think it has value when in fact it's redundant ,obsolete and old fashioned.

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
The reason voir coin is failing is its lack of transparency.
In order for me or any other persons to stick our neck out and to sell the gateway idea voir coin gateway MUST become a legal entity.  

If not ,every person that we sell voir minutes to could hold the reseller of the minutes liable for costs and damages if the service suddenly closed.
Dev please make gateway something we can help grow.
that is exactly the main problem that was pointed out by many people, including myself, in this thread. There is no further way ahead for VIOR without better transparency. There is a lot to improve in that matter, because so far we had close to none transparency from the dev(dev team)'s side.
The reason voir coin is failing is its lack of transparency.
In order for me or any other persons to stick our neck out and to sell the gateway idea voir coin gateway MUST become a legal entity.  
If not ,every person that we sell voir minutes to could hold the reseller of the minutes liable for costs and damages if the service suddenly closed.
Dev please make gateway something we can help grow.
Exactly
Pages:
Jump to: