Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 15. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Far as I can tell, the device was running out of funds, he reached out to a few others to take over the gateway, and now he has a solution.  Before jumping down his throat read all the information

Yeah man it's expensive setting up something like VIORcoin, people think because they bought the coin for 500-5000 satoshi each they did something, but in reality they came late, they weren't one of the ICO buyers like myself who actually thought this was a brilliant idea and helped support it to GIVE THE DEV MONEY TO GROW it, not just try to suck on the teet of VIOR and cry if it looks a bit down.
You will talk with the future investors in the same way, that they came too late ? If so i'm proud of you.  I also helped as I could, IF YOU FORGET you wearing my signature.
I didn't bought my coins for 500 or even 5000 sats and I sold almost for nothing because of stupid dev.
The reason voir coin is failing is its lack of transparency.
In order for me or any other persons to stick our neck out and to sell the gateway idea voir coin gateway MUST become a legal entity.  

If not ,every person that we sell voir minutes to could hold the reseller of the minutes liable for costs and damages if the service suddenly closed.
Dev please make gateway something we can help grow.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Far as I can tell, the device was running out of funds, he reached out to a few others to take over the gateway, and now he has a solution.  Before jumping down his throat read all the information

Far as I can tell, the device was running out of funds, he reached out to a few others to take over the gateway, and now he has a solution.  Before jumping down his throat read all the information

I could not read anywhere here, the developer mentioning that he did not have funds for the gateway and if he didnt have them then he would close it down.

He just mentioned that he was threatened and scared when asked multiple questions by opal developer to prove his legitimacy.
Also in the previous posts there is a mention of multiple developers working on the project. If thats the case why dont they introduce themselves ? Why not break the ice?
KORE HAS A MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER DEVELOPER THAN WHAT VIOR DEV CAN EVER IMAGINE TO BECOME!

If there is anyway that this coin would break the shackles and prove its worthiness of being a investors crypto currency is by maintaining healthy conversation  and maintaining transparency.

" You wont understand the unabashed power of community until you are a part of one"

KORE? Really? A dead coin of no merit is going to "revive" VIOR?

I don't think son.

Kore is not dead and it will be very evident soon..

Don't forget to wake me up -if I am indeed alive by then- when that happens, ok?

I won't have to...
 Wink
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
@Viorcoin (and other vior related devs), I wish you investing 5 minutes daily to send a short daily project update info in one or two sentences. I'm sure community needs that. We don't need week(s) or month(s) of silence and then something big happening or NOT. We need transparency and be informed so we can build and also to bring some feedback. It doesn't matter if its here or at slack but it's really desirable. Example: "Today I've fixed bad Windows 8 layout issue, tomorrow I'll look why inter-wallet calls doesn't work on W8 " or "Busy with school today, no chance to do anything, hoping for tomorrow" or "Planning this feature, it will take 3 days". Hope you get my point.  Smiley. I noticed you complain about bad attitude in this community but by significant space for it is caused by insufficient communication from your side.
Activity: 406
Far as I can tell, the device was running out of funds, he reached out to a few others to take over the gateway, and now he has a solution.  Before jumping down his throat read all the information

Yeah man it's expensive setting up something like VIORcoin, people think because they bought the coin for 500-5000 satoshi each they did something, but in reality they came late, they weren't one of the ICO buyers like myself who actually thought this was a brilliant idea and helped support it to GIVE THE DEV MONEY TO GROW it, not just try to suck on the teet of VIOR and cry if it looks a bit down.
You will talk with the future investors in the same way, that they came too late ? If so i'm proud of you.  I also helped as I could, IF YOU FORGET you wearing my signature.
I didn't bought my coins for 500 or even 5000 sats and I sold almost for nothing because of stupid dev.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

I could not read anywhere here, the developer mentioning that he did not have funds for the gateway and if he didnt have them then he would close it down.

He just mentioned that he was threatened and scared when asked multiple questions by opal developer to prove his legitimacy.
Also in the previous posts there is a mention of multiple developers working on the project. If thats the case why dont they introduce themselves ? Why not break the ice?
KORE HAS A MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER DEVELOPER THAN WHAT VIOR DEV CAN EVER IMAGINE TO BECOME!

If there is anyway that this coin would break the shackles and prove its worthiness of being a investors crypto currency is by maintaining healthy conversation  and maintaining transparency.

" You wont understand the unabashed power of community until you are a part of one"

I don't think son.

Don't forget to wake me up -if I am indeed alive by then- when that happens, ok?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I don't think son.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

I don't think son.
legendary
dev comeon are u a girl or what man up and start working on this great coin

I think he is working, he is probably finalizing some details before he releases the news of what happenned.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
dev comeon are u a girl or what man up and start working on this great coin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 280
We need the dev to make a clear Announcement before more speculation.

/sust1200
Activity: 406
What the fuck are you doing dev  ?
I kept my coins since january and I belived in this project until I saw this https://twitter.com/viorcoin/status/576792756871278592
And now you are plannig new update ?
This is a typical dump and bump coin stay away from this project guys.
legendary
We cant let vior dye this coin has so much potential!!!

The coin wasn't in much of a threat of dieing at most it would have been delayed
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
We cant let vior dye this coin has so much potential!!!
legendary
Very interesting.....
Dev, please contact me when you have the chance.
Activity: 280
i would also like to hear what the dev says about everything. 2 Devs is alot better than one ofc. and give the project alot more going for it. Competition is also great but since none of the projects are "BIG" maybe there is something to think about?.

/sust1200
Activity: 258
hello, I received many PM in the last day, from VIOR and maybe KORE users too, that asked me if I can take over VIOR and merge the both projects in a big one.

Kore users know that I spent very much time in the last months for planning and develop the new KoreCoin, the 3.0 version that would be a real revolution in the cryptowallet features. Our first beta release will ready in few weeks. the new KoreCoin 3.0 have many features, videocalls included. We startover the blockchain and honorate the Kore2.0 bagholders.

I have look VIOR from the start and I like the VIOR feature, I like the videocalls but the best feature, I think, is the SMS calls.

if the VIOR developer will not changed idea, and if this community agree, I will happy to merge the both projects and honorate the VIOR bagholders too into the KoreCoin 3.0 (I like the competition, but I like more to be the onlyone Tongue)
Interesting but I wish to hear more details. However before that, I'd like to know Viorcoin's dev opinion before even taking this into consideration. Anyway thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
hello, I received many PM in the last day, from VIOR and maybe KORE users too, that asked me if I can take over VIOR and merge the both projects in a big one.

Kore users know that I spent very much time in the last months for planning and develop the new KoreCoin, the 3.0 version that would be a real revolution in the cryptowallet features. Our first beta release will ready in few weeks. the new KoreCoin 3.0 have many features, videocalls included. We startover the blockchain and honorate the Kore2.0 bagholders.

I have look VIOR from the start and I like the VIOR feature, I like the videocalls but the best feature, I think, is the SMS calls.

if the VIOR developer will not changed idea, and if this community agree, I will happy to merge the both projects and honorate the VIOR bagholders too into the KoreCoin 3.0 (I like the competition, but I like more to be the onlyone Tongue)

if vior dev is actually leaving the project, I guess that would be the best thing possible Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: