Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 23. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Some things, unfortunately, have no solution. No matter how easy it would have been.
If you're talking about your pessimistic behaviour then I agree with you
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Some things, unfortunately, have no solution. No matter how easy it would have been.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thats a very good way to get user testing this! Keept it up!

I will post this to some friends and se what they think of it Smiley

/sust1200

Ballerific!  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Thats a very good way to get user testing this! Keept it up!

I will post this to some friends and se what they think of it Smiley

/sust1200
There is giveaway thread for new users who wish to start or test ViorCoin:
http://viorcoin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=250
Thats it, we need more users to test gateaway, and know where is working and where not, to know if something can be done

BoWsS.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1036
There is giveaway thread for new users who wish to start or test ViorCoin:
http://viorcoin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=250
Thats it, we need more users to test gateaway, and know where is working and where not, to know if something can be done
Vior really needs to get hooked up with InstantDEX and SuperNET people. Vior definitely has a real world usage that *might* take-off. jl777 is a very smart guy, and very pragmatic. Trading Vior (equal to minutes of call time) on InstantDEX just makes sense. If Vior is in the first wave of coins willing to take jl777's advice and get traded on InstantDEX the future would be bright.

Avoid centralized exchanges, & try and deal with jl777 direct.
Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

What makes sense to me is to offer Vior minutes as NXT Assert on AE. But the rest things like SuperNET, etc.... somebody would have to explain rational advantages first.

Vior really needs to get hooked up with InstantDEX and SuperNET people. Vior definitely has a real world usage that *might* take-off. jl777 is a very smart guy, and very pragmatic. Trading Vior (equal to minutes of call time) on InstantDEX just makes sense. If Vior is in the first wave of coins willing to take jl777's advice and get traded on InstantDEX the future would be bright.

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

What makes sense to me is to offer Vior minutes as NXT Assert on AE. But the rest things like SuperNET, etc.... somebody would have to explain rational advantages first.

Of course, but if it's another way to exchange VIOR that would be great! Just got to make sure we don't get sucked into something we don't like.

You dont "just join" the supernet.
And my honest guess is a glorified skypecoin wouldnt be enough to interest them,  just being real. Needs something else that other coins would want, or dev maybe has a skill that supernet devs dont have or something.

Well I'm far from worried I'm sure CoinViLLe will suffice once it's in place. I hope it's coming along nicely!  Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Of course, but if it's another way to exchange VIOR that would be great! Just got to make sure we don't get sucked into something we don't like.

You dont "just join" the supernet.
And my honest guess is a glorified skypecoin wouldnt be enough to interest them,  just being real. Needs something else that other coins would want, or dev maybe has a skill that supernet devs dont have or something.

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

Activity: 258

Hey boomboom, is InstantDEX alive already? And what's difference between InstantDEX and NXT Asset Exchange? jl777 is interesting guy with lot of ideas but I often see more smoke  than real useful products. And SuperNET, what benefit would Vior have with joining SuperNET? I still cannot see any real value of it.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Actually I have 50 people (so far I haven't started marketing) who I am going to sell my coins to once everything gets polished.

We don't need the crypto world, except for maybe a place to buy voir wholesale, as long as the dev opens up a voir coin purchase center.
At the moment development is buying back voir coin for 10x the price of bittrex and as soon as we the investors feel confident that voir coin is a competitive sleek and professional service the coins and money will transfer without any need of an exchange.

But go ahead sell what you have left and increase liquidity.
Only the quick alt traders care about that, and hell those guys are small potatoes.

BC

Where exactly is that buying happening? I have a modest position that I would very much like to unload for 10x the current price. I would even take much less... or is it just your usual BS?
Trade voir coin for voir minutes...
Or are you just another investor who doesn't care about using the features

Shirt sorry man my bad he's only paying 2x viorcoin worth.
I thought I deposit a lot less than I did.  I payed 2500 vior not 500
Apologies
Activity: 308
LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Am i the one who said that?

Nope i dont think it was you. It was carpenter.
Did you guys get any of the wallet features to work?

Some of them did but many could not.

Rakesh?

No levole, Cant use the features of Vior still now. But i am hopeful that this would be fixed in near future.

i think there is nothing to be fixed since it is not a bug/glitch etc. it just doesnt support most of asia. maybe adding asia is additional payment for the gateway and dev doesnt see asia as a good market right now
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Rakesh?

No levole, Cant use the features of Vior still now. But i am hopeful that this would be fixed in near future.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Activity: 308

sorry but the right answer is many of us got vior coin features to work and only a few could not

those few who couldnt get the features to work isnt because of a bug it is because Asia is not yet supported.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Actually I have 50 people (so far I haven't started marketing) who I am going to sell my coins to once everything gets polished.

We don't need the crypto world, except for maybe a place to buy voir wholesale, as long as the dev opens up a voir coin purchase center.
At the moment development is buying back voir coin for 10x the price of bittrex and as soon as we the investors feel confident that voir coin is a competitive sleek and professional service the coins and money will transfer without any need of an exchange.

But go ahead sell what you have left and increase liquidity.
Only the quick alt traders care about that, and hell those guys are small potatoes.

BC

Where exactly is that buying happening? I have a modest position that I would very much like to unload for 10x the current price. I would even take much less... or is it just your usual BS?
Trade voir coin for voir minutes...
Or are you just another investor who doesn't care about using the features
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Rakesh?
Pages:
Jump to: