Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 26. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
coinhey is a scam
well, VIOR is also in the voting on C-cex, but it seems nobody here cares about voting it. People can only complain that Bittrex is the only exchange, yet even with free votes we have only 2 votes (one of them mine, as the author of submission form) altogether. Is that what VIOR community stands for?

VIOR doesn't need more exchanges. It needs more BUYERS. And that doesn't depend on exchanges at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Viorcoin now trading on coinhey.
www.coinhey.com

Awesome man!  Cheesy

at last. hope cryptsy is next

good news!!! now cryptsy and then POLONIEX

coinhey is a scam

Looks fishy to me, last year I lost 2 BTC due to a scam exchange. I'd give that one a miss.

Maybe, but not every exchange can get fancy bells and whistles. Maybe they will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Viorcoin now trading on coinhey.
www.coinhey.com

Awesome man!  Cheesy

at last. hope cryptsy is next

good news!!! now cryptsy and then POLONIEX

coinhey is a scam

Looks fishy to me, last year I lost 2 BTC due to a scam exchange. I'd give that one a miss.
coinhey is a scam
well, VIOR is also in the voting on C-cex, but it seems nobody here cares about voting it. People can only complain that Bittrex is the only exchange, yet even with free votes we have only 2 votes (one of them mine, as the author of submission form) altogether. Is that what VIOR community stands for?

we are voting on bter as you can see it is already at number 50.
I think one voting does not exclude the other, right?

If we succeed at BTER it would be a huge victory to help us get VIOR hosted at other exchanges faster.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
coinhey is a scam

I think one voting does not exclude the other, right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
coinhey is a scam

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
coinhey is a scam
legendary
Activity: 1036
Wallet out of synch, can someone show me some addnodes? Thanks

Backup your wallet.dat in your roaming folder then try deleting everything in your roaming, then restart wallet then replace the old wallet.dat into your roaming folder of VIORcoin which you find by using the search on your Start menu on Windows by putting in %AppData% Good luck brother!  Cheesy

I just need nodes ^^, as i dont have active connections to network Smiley
Activity: 311
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

insightful argument!  Cheesy I don't need vior to hit $1, actually I'm already fine now with free international calls  Smiley

Who would put a price on happiness?

Seeing my giant chunks of Proof of Stake earnings makes me happy!  Cheesy

Is that putting a price on it?  Cool

wow how many coins do you have? and did you adjust coin control?

I have the 3rd biggest personal wallet of VIOR in the world. Many, many coins broski.  Grin
No need to adjust coin control it only lowers it.

Which world do you speak about?

insightful argument!  Cheesy I don't need vior to hit $1, actually I'm already fine now with free international calls  Smiley

I have the 3rd biggest personal wallet of VIOR in the world. Many, many coins broski.  Grin
No need to adjust coin control it only lowers it.

Activity: 280
its a giant market Smiley a large userbase, and potential is huge!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Well voip is worth about 20x more than alt coins which have hundreds of alternatives, so you just made a great argument for using and investing in voir coin.

Sorry I'm wrong total voip worth is 60x more than alt coins.
30x more than all crypto.

And is supposed to increase by 400% by 2020
legendary

insightful argument!  Cheesy I don't need vior to hit $1, actually I'm already fine now with free international calls  Smiley

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

insightful argument!  Cheesy I don't need vior to hit $1, actually I'm already fine now with free international calls  Smiley
legendary

There are about 2 dozen services that allow you to do that, with video, for free. Already readily available. And for very small fees, much more conveniently. Google it and you will be flooded with offers.

There are several crypto projects which do it also, research them. Or just trust the dev here who has pointed them out several times.

But I understand: You WANT to like this. Which is perfectly fine: It has a great wallet, that works, and a very nice logo...

again, Vior thanks to staking is pretty much free, I can hardly see any other service being cheaper than free Smiley

also of course there is plenty of voip services for cellphones, but none of them is from voip on pc to telephonic line for cellphone. They all need the phone to be connected to the internet, vior's gateway does not. And even if there were (I'm really not informed about this), I highly doubt they would be free.

Then rejoice because this should be hitting the $1 mark any time now, right? hehe...
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

There are about 2 dozen services that allow you to do that, with video, for free. Already readily available. And for very small fees, much more conveniently. Google it and you will be flooded with offers.

There are several crypto projects which do it also, research them. Or just trust the dev here who has pointed them out several times.

But I understand: You WANT to like this. Which is perfectly fine: It has a great wallet, that works, and a very nice logo...

again, Vior thanks to staking is pretty much free, I can hardly see any other service being cheaper than free Smiley

also of course there is plenty of voip services for cellphones, but none of them is from voip on pc to telephonic line for cellphone. They all need the phone to be connected to the internet, vior's gateway does not. And even if there were (I'm really not informed about this), I highly doubt they would be free.
Pages:
Jump to: