Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 27. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
It is pointless for you pennyless bagholders to keep on sending ignorant PMs. I'm not going to answer any of you, ok? that's what the forum is for.

This is a project still light years -in crypto terms- to have any practical use. That's why I simply state that fact. When and IF it reaches the point of actual usability, it will have a testimonial value for it doesn't represent any significant improvement over what's already readily available in multiple forms, including crypto. Before that it is just pure speculation and, as such, reflected in the price.

And all the dancing around the flames you pennnyless bagholders do, won't help any either. The opposite, if anything.

I didn't join the flame war going on in here and I'm not going to join it now, but why do you say it is light years from having practical use? I'm using it right now to call my relatives in the US from Europe, from my PC to their cellphone: it is here and working now, and there is no other crypto that lets me do this, and no other service that lets me do it for less, since I'm pretty much paying nothing thanks to staking. Why all this unnecessary and immotivate hate towards vior? just asking

There are about 2 dozen services that allow you to do that, with video, for free. Already readily available. And for very small fees, much more conveniently. Google it and you will be flooded with offers.

There are several crypto projects which do it also, research them. Or just trust the dev here who has pointed them out several times.

But I understand: You WANT to like this. Which is perfectly fine: It has a great wallet, that works, and a very nice logo...
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
It is pointless for you pennyless bagholders to keep on sending ignorant PMs. I'm not going to answer any of you, ok? that's what the forum is for.

This is a project still light years -in crypto terms- to have any practical use. That's why I simply state that fact. When and IF it reaches the point of actual usability, it will have a testimonial value for it doesn't represent any significant improvement over what's already readily available in multiple forms, including crypto. Before that it is just pure speculation and, as such, reflected in the price.

And all the dancing around the flames you pennnyless bagholders do, won't help any either. The opposite, if anything.

I didn't join the flame war going on in here and I'm not going to join it now, but why do you say it is light years from having practical use? I'm using it right now to call my relatives in the US from Europe, from my PC to their cellphone: it is here and working now, and there is no other crypto that lets me do this, and no other service that lets me do it for less, since I'm pretty much paying nothing thanks to staking. Why all this unnecessary and unmotivated hate towards vior? just asking
legendary

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Viorcoin now trading on coinhey.
www.coinhey.com

Awesome man!  Cheesy

at last. hope cryptsy is next

that is indeed very good news. Hope the next will follow!
It was too long VIOR was only tradeable at one exchange, where price was withhold too much and too long.
Activity: 308
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Viorcoin now trading on coinhey.
www.coinhey.com

Awesome man!  Cheesy
Wallet out of synch, can someone show me some addnodes? Thanks

Backup your wallet.dat in your roaming folder then try deleting everything in your roaming, then restart wallet then replace the old wallet.dat into your roaming folder of VIORcoin which you find by using the search on your Start menu on Windows by putting in %AppData% Good luck brother!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Wallet out of synch, can someone show me some addnodes? Thanks
The level of delusion remains high, very high... in the usual suspects only, of course.

whose level of delusion, yours? do you actually think that anybody gives a f... about what you have to say? Smiley

Definitely you do, otherwise you would follow procedure and ignore. But, the usual pennyless suspects cannot even do that.

I like how you admit that you should be ignored and that you're basically a troll, and don't try to say I'm some broke noob. I am now in the top 3 wallets in the world.  Cheesy
legendary
The level of delusion remains high, very high... in the usual suspects only, of course.

whose level of delusion, yours? do you actually think that anybody gives a f... about what you have to say? Smiley

Definitely you do, otherwise you would follow procedure and ignore. But, the usual pennyless suspects cannot even do that.
*NEW* @VIORcoin Tutorial Guide I just made on how to make #calls through the #VIORwallet Click Here Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZTDUi6Mo8 Cheers!  Cheesy

Retweet: https://twitter.com/AlphaProMega/status/570441894616014848

Love you guys! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

if you really dont give a F dont even reply to him. constant replies between you guys and him are just hurting this thread
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

VIOR turns me on.  Shocked

50k sat vior will turn me on haha

VIOR turns me on.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 406
Nice same spokesperson as pokerbyproxy, a well known ponzi Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVzSdK3aY0
Dude this mean nothing ...
This girl from well known ponzi/scam FutureStocks.biz is also promoting other legit site ,unfortunately I couldn't find that video to show you but I will .
And here is that video https://www.coinpayments.net/home
Check and mate fudders .
Is VIOR on Cryptsy and Poloniex yet? Took a long break from using them when I was on BTER and in Russia.
No, currently VIOR is only available to trade at Bittrex. There are also ongoing votings on BTER (I suppose everybody here heard about 7k BTC story) and C-cex, so if you want VIOR to be traded on more exchanges, simply support it with your votes.

Yeah I initiated the voting on BTER and C-CEX and did as many as I can, but after BTER went down I stopped visiting. I hope they find that shit.

Regardless, we need Cryptsy and Poloniex to pick up VIOR. I already requested it over the past 2 months a few times, but we need many people to request VIOR.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Is VIOR on Cryptsy and Poloniex yet? Took a long break from using them when I was on BTER and in Russia.
No, currently VIOR is only available to trade at Bittrex. There are also ongoing votings on BTER (I suppose everybody here heard about 7k BTC story) and C-cex, so if you want VIOR to be traded on more exchanges, simply support it with your votes.
Pages:
Jump to: