Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 32. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
bump

And again open. Meanwhile the CENSORED one -or the world upside down, where the totally demented call the rational bipolar and other even worse things, to the amazement of the world at large-, ban people (me and others) because, well, because reason, reality, common sense, obviously doesn't belong in that cesspool. How long will this thread remain open and free? One would think not too long. Probably less long than this joke of a project for retarded individuals.

Didnt you want unmoderated thread?. Now here it is, why are you yet sad?. God barabbas you are the sadest person in the cryptoscene

Happy enough to completely ignore stupid statements such as the ones you post. Ta da!

Time will tell, by the way i dont think my posts are stupid, i explained to you in the past what this is about, but you seem not to understand.

Of course you don't think what you post can possibly be stupid,  what a notion!  But pretending to interpret if I am sad or happy or anything in between is not only completely irrelevant but utterly stupid. Objectively.

Explained to me? Wot?Huh!!!! Regardless what your wishful thinking determines this is, so far, a very immature -in many more ways than one - project full of flaws.. in concept and in execution. And, logically,  it is all reflected in the price.

But I know you have a much clearer version to push, of course. And you are dying to "explain" it not just to me but to anyone willing to listen, right? Oh well  "explain" away. And by all means continue posting all those non-stupid statements that so clearly qualify you. Sadly too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Everything moves in cycles buy now or buy later when its higher Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
low volume trade. and also even after release of vior sms price didnt react. and plus all you can see in the thread is fud maybe thats why there are less interest. there was a time vior was in first page of bittrex everyday

Once upon a time in bittrex!
Activity: 308
low volume trade. and also even after release of vior sms price didnt react. and plus all you can see in the thread is fud maybe thats why there are less interest. there was a time vior was in first page of bittrex everyday
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ignore the fudders

Why is Vior in such a bad spot? I bought it at 9sat.....
legendary
Activity: 1036
bump

And again open. Meanwhile the CENSORED one -or the world upside down, where the totally demented call the rational bipolar and other even worse things, to the amazement of the world at large-, ban people (me and others) because, well, because reason, reality, common sense, obviously doesn't belong in that cesspool. How long will this thread remain open and free? One would think not too long. Probably less long than this joke of a project for retarded individuals.

Didnt you want unmoderated thread?. Now here it is, why are you yet sad?. God barabbas you are the sadest person in the cryptoscene

Happy enough to completely ignore stupid statements such as the ones you post. Ta da!

Time will tell, by the way i dont think my posts are stupid, i explained to you in the past what this is about, but you seem not to understand.
legendary
bump

hope dev is planning something for this coin. volume in bittrex is down.  people are losing interest on this coin
I wonder if VIOR would be delisted in the near future on Bittrex for low volume.
don't worry. And if you sold your position, as you admitted, what difference does it make to you?

Btw. I am not taking any side in the discussion who is troll and who is not. I don't care. But I really recommend reading this topic and have some distance to the discussions here at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trolls-are-the-most-valuable-asset-on-btctalk-948087

he still didnt sell

LoL!!! With vior i never made any money. But i made quite a few very good friends through the community!! Now thats what is invaluable!
I wonder if VIOR would be delisted in the near future on Bittrex for low volume.
don't worry. And if you sold your position, as you admitted, what difference does it make to you?

Btw. I am not taking any side in the discussion who is troll and who is not. I don't care. But I really recommend reading this topic and have some distance to the discussions here at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trolls-are-the-most-valuable-asset-on-btctalk-948087

he still didnt sell
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
At the risk of being quite wrong, I'd venture to say that you BELONG in the other thread mentioned... yet you seem to enjoy enjoy this one. Baffling indeed...

I belong of the intere forum, and yes I'm enjoy on it. But much more I enjoy with fudders  Grin

Fudders are a breed protected, we must to give them to eat and to drink sometimes for don't risk the extinct. We need it, like mosquitoes.

FaSan
legendary
Activity: 1036
bump

legendary
a Troll party !

At the risk of being quite wrong, I'd venture to say that you BELONG in the other thread mentioned... yet you seem to enjoy enjoy this one. Baffling indeed...
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Activity: 728
totally demented call the rational bipolar and other even worse things, to the amazement of the world at large-, ban people (me and others) because, well, because reason, reality, common sense, obviously doesn't belong in that cesspool.
legendary
bump

Pages:
Jump to: