Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 30. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
what i said was that skype was worth 8 billion dollars and that we could be worth 1/1000th its value.
I also said that vior coin will be worth 100k sat by the end of 2015.  this is based of the possibility of growth within the altcoin world and the adaptation of coinville.  all other projects that completed tasks similar to that were worth much high coinmarketcap than vior will be at 100k sat/vior.

rakesh im sorry that you went balls deep, while the price was at the top of its first high, but your investment strategy was nobodies fault but your own, why buy 10% of a marketcap if you dont have either the funds to maintain the price you bought at, or an exit strategy.

my advice was never to buy in that range, I repeatedly said that anything over 5500 sat was a speculative worth not a real one.

you altcoin investors sem to behave like lemmings, buying tons in the orgy than running off the cliff before you get to see the fruits of your labor.

I bought all my coins in the range of 2k sats - 3 k sats. For the advice thanks, but no thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Altcoin scenes has become a huge joke that's hurting real developers. This week I showed two major outside investors this thread and there reaction was about the flaws the shill account are posting.

I already posted that the sms provider doesn't cover India. Most of the flaws are actually people not using common sense to navigate the wallet.

Maybe you can bring your computers to the shop for related bugs.

could you point out the flaws for us?
and please please please could you announce the regions where viorcoin is useable atm.

so afar this is how I see the project

investors payed between 10 and 20k usd(depending on how many dev bought himself)  at the onset of the project for credits in the viorcoin project.

viorcoin project has

a shadowcoin (electrum) fork
it started with encrypted messaging
stealth addresses
tipbot
and a websight

next you developed the code to allow the wallet to link p2p using voip technology (voice and video) so that we could use vior as a vpn communication tool. this must be linked through an exterior voip server, or everyone would be able to use the service.
after that you coded a payment gateway service that allows people to fund a connection to landline/mobile phone networks. Seeing as you have two providers already this is obviously scalable to add in as many service providers as are necessary.
finally you added a msm service so that we could use our own phones to access this gateway without the need for a qt wallet.

complain all you want guys, but your money was well spent, and if dev needs to continue to fund this project by selling vior so be it.  once everything is done the direction of the market will turn from down to up very quickly.

BC
legendary
Activity: 1582
LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Am i the one who said that?

Nope i dont think it was you. It was carpenter.

what i said was that skype was worth 8 billion dollars and that we could be worth 1/1000th its value.
I also said that vior coin will be worth 100k sat by the end of 2015.  this is based of the possibility of growth within the altcoin world and the adaptation of coinville.  all other projects that completed tasks similar to that were worth much high coinmarketcap than vior will be at 100k sat/vior.

rakesh im sorry that you went balls deep, while the price was at the top of its first high, but your investment strategy was nobodies fault but your own, why buy 10% of a marketcap if you dont have either the funds to maintain the price you bought at, or an exit strategy.

my advice was never to buy in that range, I repeatedly said that anything over 5500 sat was a speculative worth not a real one.

you altcoin investors sem to behave like lemmings, buying tons in the orgy than running off the cliff before you get to see the fruits of your labor.

at the moment \I think there are only a few people who cant use the platform,(those that reside in asia, and possible africa)  if you look at the world demographics of viorcoin that is only like 10 people tops.

you will be able to use it in the future, but getting the dev to open a whole new gateway for 10 people atm is throwing good money at a small user base.  I would rather he spend the money on getting the next wallet out with all the features and free of bugs. Then as the need requires investing in gateways for asia and africa after everything is worked out.

at the moment im sure the gateway has been running at a loss for the dev due to all this bitcointalk negative nonsense, and id prefer he didnt waste anymore money on ungrateful lemmings for the time being.

LOL!!! I still remember the day when people were comparing this JOKE coin with skype! Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Did you guys get any of the wallet features to work?

Some of them did but many could not.
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die

Did you guys get any of the wallet features to work?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 566

Well, you were one of them Rakesh..
Altcoin scenes has become a huge joke that's hurting real developers. This week I showed two major outside investors this thread and there reaction was about the flaws the shill account are posting.

I already posted that the sms provider doesn't cover India. Most of the flaws are actually people not using common sense to navigate the wallet.

yes please provide at least a list of countries not supported so people wont think it is a bug if they cant call.
if i have known it earlier i wouldnt even post in here and complain that i still cant call.

The gateway doesnt even work in china dude!!!! You are a joke in the name of developer!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
What kind of flaw are we talking about here?

Even bitcoin itself it's still in beta stage. Instead of coming here and lamenting about some flaws, go to Bittrex and sell all your viorcoin and move on to the next alt coins.

Your flaky and arrogant attitude? Major, major flaw. Blinking red light, in fact.

Perhaps it would be much more practical to list the countries that can "be serviced" by VIOR? Just an idea...

If you keep inviting people to dump VIOR they may delist it from bittrex rather quickly... it's dangerously close as it is... then what?
It'd serve you well to consider that any asshole can be arrogant in a forum just like any asshole can flip you the bird on the freeway.  There's no merit in it.
If you are in India, the gateway will not work for you. You don't like it. Dump Viorcoin https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIOR

how about philippines?

We're not able to service you now, please look into other coins offering voip, SMS etc. There are a lot of them.

i'll baghold and hope you deliver more and pray you really have a nice marketing plan

LOL. I NEVER DELIVER, I HAVE NO PLAN. THAT'S WHY I ASKING ALL THE BUG POSTER TO SELL.
If you are in India, the gateway will not work for you. You don't like it. Dump Viorcoin https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIOR

how about philippines?

We're not able to service you now, please look into other coins offering voip, SMS etc. There are a lot of them.

i'll baghold and hope you deliver more and pray you really have a nice marketing plan

how about philippines?

how about philippines?
What kind of flaw are we talking about here?

Even bitcoin itself it's still in beta stage. Instead of coming here and lamenting about some flaws, go to Bittrex and sell all your viorcoin and move on to the next alt coins.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
oh and btw gateway calling works flawlessly for me, so does video calling and voice chat.  if that is not what you are here looking for, why are you here?  I am one of the biggest bagholders here and i am still in profit while being able to call around the world whenever I want for less than my stake.

ill call that success.

BC

oh dont get me wrong barrabas i like you and your posts, but your month long troll tirade is way worse than my one month of optimism...  over the past three months the dev has released everything he said he would in a timely matter, true he has ninja launched a bunch negating pump and dump profits, but he has been releasing.
I am not sure what your game is, but if the dev follows though the way he has for a few more months this coin will be able to become more than another altcoin.

oh and once again before you go on a tirade about how useless voip calling is, why are you here if not for the telcom aspect of vior?

I am quite convinced that you and the other pennyless shills are here looking for a quick profit. Just got too greedy. Not a problem  happens a lot. You have asked me off thread if the video calls are not working for me. It is irrelevant: no one cares about that. You want to consider this a telco, great. It will be, sort of, when you can call any number -regular, existing one- from your phone. Can you do that? Then don't  even imply it's a telco. Or that it is possible, ok? And we are not even talking video calls that not even remotely close ok? If you need the desktop wallet to either make or-above all- receive calls and video calls you don't  have not only no telco, you don't have use for VIOR. Now when and if ever you get there, with 98% reliability or better., no glitches and practically for no cost, then you will have something potentially valuable. Meanwhile you only have a clone with a nice logo and a great staking wallet... and very serious and qualified competition forvthe telco angle breathing down your neck.

Me i like the wallet and the logo. And i believe dev will deliver on real phone and phone video cheapo calls... eventually.  Oh and my belief is 30% on a good day so very,  very,  VERY far from believing but willing to make a decent staking bet just in case. I am, in reality,  more of a believer than more of you shills are, actually.
Pages:
Jump to: