Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 64. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There's a lot of hype, but can you walk the walk?

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-proof-of-innovation-clone-coins-need-not-apply-unless-you-want-924275

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SUPERNET.

?  Can you explain
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is there anyone having problem receiving auth code in India apart from rakesh1_90. I am not sure if he was trolling or maybe he used landline number instead of a mobile phone.  Cheesy

Lol!!! it was a cellphone not landline.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well he is right did you properly input your number with the plus sign and country code etc
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Is there anyone having problem receiving auth code in India apart from rakesh1_90. I am not sure if he was trolling or maybe he used landline number instead of a mobile phone.  Cheesy
Im having problems calling even with vior address.  
Tried reinstalling the wallet.  Run from admin etc.  But i did receive auth code.  Ive loaded my credits successfully.  When i press call nothing happens

It took me several times to try to get the code, but i have got it. When you try to register your cell number, try with + and as well you can try 00.

Message i have got: Welcome to VIORCOIN gateway. Your AuthCode  is:
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Lol!!! it was a cellphone not landline.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Im having problems calling even with vior address.  
Tried reinstalling the wallet.  Run from admin etc.  But i did receive auth code.  Ive loaded my credits successfully.  When i press call nothing happens
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 566
I wouldn't take part in anything that lying bassguitarman organises.. he's been trolling, manipulating and twisting things in other threads as well.. and now he comes here, why dont you Just focus on your on coin and Let others do their own thing?

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-proof-of-innovation-clone-coins-need-not-apply-unless-you-want-924275

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

Like what?  Can you give example

NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SUPERNET.
Activity: 728

rakesh what os are you using?

heres my original screenshot of it working weeks ago

i envy you for having tried it already! i really cant make it work but well anyways i can still stake them!
Ask someone from forum to help you over TeamViewer

Conteaza tried to help with setting up the gateway over the team viewer.... but he too got frustrated as nothing helped.

i envy you for having tried it already! i really cant make it work but well anyways i can still stake them!

Cant you even make video calls?
Activity: 392

Ask someone from forum to help you over TeamViewer

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
What about calling for free using your already owned internet connection and skype/facetime/hangouts etc etc

You guys serious?

OK, read the op.
Explained so many times here. It is not that hard to understand what this is about. If you dont read you wont understand

That I understand what is it about doesnt mean its useful at all, and I really dont see the use in here

You dont think this can be useful.
Ok its an opinion, you can also ask the opinion of people that are just saving money right now, by using the gateaway

you can also ask that ultimate troller how much btc he gained by buying vior when it was so cheap. with the gateway launch and upcoming coinville
its hard to think why this coin doesnt have  at least a million cap. and if you have been following vior for the past few days bittrex bot is manipulating the price to stay low
someone wants to get as much vior he can get while it is still cheap
Pages:
Jump to: