Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 60. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
your interview thing doesnt seem to be that widely published.

there are a bunch of other newsgroups that would make a much better interview.

Viorcoin could be our first coin if bit swift cannot make it.  Our other shows can get up to 50 live listeners, as well as our reruns getting a large amount of listeners.  In addition, viorcoin is trying to become a supernet coin, and this interview will be inevitable if they want a shot.

All in all, your choice, but if you can't back up your tech, what can you do?
if you cant read between the lines,your a illiterate.he says fck off.............................................................
Lol!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

maybe he is irritated because opal is still in 3k

-Says coin that has a market cap $20k lower than opal

not gonna be like that soon.

Really?  The coin that lets you centralized call people will have a higher MC than a coin that will have a decentralized asset exchange within a week?  kthxbai

well not within a week but will definitely have higher mc in the future.! thanks for bumping our thread!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Viorcoin could be our first coin if bit swift cannot make it.  Our other shows can get up to 50 live listeners, as well as our reruns getting a large amount of listeners.  In addition, viorcoin is trying to become a supernet coin, and this interview will be inevitable if they want a shot.

if you cant read between the lines,your a illiterate.he says fck off.............................................................

Really?  The coin that lets you centralized call people will have a higher MC than a coin that will have a decentralized asset exchange within a week?  kthxbai

Hmm... He want to use VIOR's name to gain publicity!

Doubtful, i will be leaving now.  Don't expect viorcoin to join supernet.  I know you act like you don't care, but your dev's actions contradict that

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Hmm... He want to use VIOR's name to gain publicity!

hes constantly backing up his tech, by making it work.

compared to all the other devs shitty vaporware and crap half projects out there, vior dev is a deliverer

Not denying that.  But i do have some concerns about the tech that i'd like to discuss.  He said he would like to ask me some questions.  I'll go first.  Vior Dev: Please post all of your questions on this forum about opal/myself, and i will answer them
why dont you take this conversation to the opal forum, we can go there check out what you got and decide whether we would like to download your wallet.

here is where we dicuss viorcoin, you have a question then go ahead and ask

Ok, have vior dev post to opal thread, i don't care.  All i'm saying is I can defend myself without acting like a child

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

compared to all the other devs shitty vaporware and crap half projects out there, vior dev is a deliverer

Not denying that.  But i do have some concerns about the tech that i'd like to discuss.  He said he would like to ask me some questions.  I'll go first.  Vior Dev: Please post all of your questions on this forum about opal/myself, and i will answer them
why dont you take this conversation to the opal forum, we can go there check out what you got and decide whether we would like to download your wallet.

here is where we dicuss viorcoin, you have a question then go ahead and ask

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

satoshi didnt need to appear on interviews. we all believe in this coin
so dont waste your time. if dev doesnt want it you cant make him do it

who would want interview anyways. i think every devs dream is to pull a satoshi nakamoto.
making a big time coin and make the community speculate who the fck made this!!?!??
legendary

Again, why is code closed source

to stop all the copycats

hey carpenter can you try callin me?
VQTWRvXthEcbpfQnD6eEhnkLBerg2wgfFW

hmmm... disconnected i know mikemike was having the same problem with windows 8 dont know if he got it figured out.

pm him

hmm well okay ill try what he said thanks
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Now supernet wants viorcoin source  Huh

1) I am not a representative of Supernet, I am lead dev of a supernet coin.

2) We don't need your source, but if you're going to apply for supernet, your code can't be hidden. If we happen to take even 1 line of code, you can burn me at the stake

3) I'd like to formally invite ViorCoin to a tech audit and interview on supernet radio, 1 on 1, neutral moderator at request.  This is great PR if you can back up your tech.

he said he might after he finishes the getting us phone numbers.
let it be at that man.

No, I changed my mind. I have been getting messages from people about his spamming behavior promoting their shitty radio station.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Now supernet wants viorcoin source  Huh

1) I am not a representative of Supernet, I am lead dev of a supernet coin.

2) We don't need your source, but if you're going to apply for supernet, your code can't be hidden. If we happen to take even 1 line of code, you can burn me at the stake

3) I'd like to formally invite ViorCoin to a tech audit and interview on supernet radio, 1 on 1, neutral moderator at request.  This is great PR if you can back up your tech.

What's supernet coin again? I thought you are opal coin dev. Anyways I am not interested in your coin/interveiew. If you are that good, then create this calling app.
Pages:
Jump to: