Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 61. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Now supernet wants viorcoin source  Huh

1) I am not a representative of Supernet, I am lead dev of a supernet coin.

2) We don't need your source, but if you're going to apply for supernet, your code can't be hidden. If we happen to take even 1 line of code, you can burn me at the stake

3) I'd like to formally invite ViorCoin to a tech audit and interview on supernet radio, 1 on 1, neutral moderator at request.  This is great PR if you can back up your tech.

he said he might after he finishes the getting us phone numbers.
let it be at that man.
legendary
Again, why is code closed source

to stop all the copycats

hey carpenter can you try callin me?
VQTWRvXthEcbpfQnD6eEhnkLBerg2wgfFW

hmmm... disconnected i know mikemike was having the same problem with windows 8 dont know if he got it figured out.

pm him
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

1) I am not a representative of Supernet, I am lead dev of a supernet coin.

2) We don't need your source, but if you're going to apply for supernet, your code can't be hidden. If we happen to take even 1 line of code, you can burn me at the stake

3) I'd like to formally invite ViorCoin to a tech audit and interview on supernet radio, 1 on 1, neutral moderator at request.  This is great PR if you can back up your tech.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

to stop all the copycats

hey carpenter can you try callin me?
VQTWRvXthEcbpfQnD6eEhnkLBerg2wgfFW

to stop all the copycats

Wait, let's take a look at this: Your (centralized) server code doesn't need to be released, but why is the frontend code hidden?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
legendary

to stop all the copycats

Because of you.

Can we talk on slack?  I'm very confused with your behavior towards me...
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Because of you.
Activity: 280
The group is probably holding some coins still and watching for movment here... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Pumper is claiming Viorcoin was on his pick list.  Quite frankly, the guy needs to find a new hobby because lots of other coins went higher % than Vior...  Unless he is trying to spark interest and holding long.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
objc[29091]: Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Applications/ViorCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib and /Applications/ViorCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL2-2.0.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Object::connect: No such signal PjCallback::new_im(QString,QString)
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VoipDialog')
Object::connect: No such signal PjCallback::buddy_state(int)
Object::connect: No such slot VoipDialog::nat_detect_slot(QString,QString)

I don't know what it's means. To me continue to work fine Tongue

FaSan
objc[29091]: Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Applications/ViorCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib and /Applications/ViorCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL2-2.0.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Object::connect: No such signal PjCallback::new_im(QString,QString)
Object::connect: No such signal PjCallback::buddy_state(int)
Object::connect: No such slot VoipDialog::nat_detect_slot(QString,QString)
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Why is vior closed source, and mac wallet won't work

OSX Wallet working fine on my two Mac. 10.8.5 and Yosemite 10.10.1

FaSan
Why is vior closed source, and mac wallet won't work
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
As I said, it's not working for me (at least Windows version - see my previous post). Sorry to say that. Additional questions:
1) When I get address to fund gateway account, it's not fully readable on W8 and it cannot be copied so it cannot be really funded.
2) When I try the same on Windows 7, SMS doesn't come again.
3)  Is there somewhere Linux wallet so I can try it (it could work better). I don't have OSX machine to to try the Apple version.
Thanks

Go to viorcoin.com and open a discussion.

I already did that.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
As I said, it's not working for me (at least Windows version - see my previous post). Sorry to say that. Additional questions:
1) When I get address to fund gateway account, it's not fully readable on W8 and it cannot be copied so it cannot be really funded.
3)  Is there somewhere Linux wallet so I can try it (it could work better). I don't have OSX machine to to try the Apple version.
Thanks

Go to viorcoin.com and open a discussion.
anyone pls post here your vior address id like to try to call someone
Thanks

hmm thats weird. im using windows 8 and the only problem to me is that when i hit call nothing happens. i didnt have problems on funding and auth gateway. all is readable as well.
well the dev already messaged me asking me what is wrong on my wallet, unfortunately he is already offline. lets wait for his answer maybe in 2 days
Pages:
Jump to: