Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 94. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Obviously the dev is busy and presumably working on getting the release he promised today.

I imagine that is also the reason why a wallet malfunction question posted over 7 hours ago in the forum has not been answered.

I don't know where he is located but there are still almost 14 hours until midnight in the western US, so I don't think putting any further pressure on him can be productive in any way. 

At least,you are not on a bilion market with all infrastructure in place,we are like #126 on CMC with less than 100k USD market.

I found people here a bit harsh for the current situation, we are currently undervalue,this project have gots. Matter of time,patience.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Obviously the dev is busy and presumably working on getting the release he promised today.

I imagine that is also the reason why a wallet malfunction question posted over 7 hours ago in the forum has not been answered.

I don't know where he is located but there are still almost 14 hours until midnight in the western US, so I don't think putting any further pressure on him can be productive in any way.  

Barabbas gone bull.....

Buy the shit out of this coin lol

Go to bittrex. Beta for a better view
legendary
Activity: 1162

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Too much eights on the order book  Huh

Waiting for gateway  Grin
legendary
It looks our 8 VIOR firend is back at Bittrex...
I thought we got rid of him/her at least for today, but he/she seems to be in good shape and back in action.
we are... obscured by clouds  Cheesy

He's not my friend, in fact he's pissing me right off, I can't see shit on the order book.

Actually its helping on Sell side because 20 BTC between 6k and 16k
legendary
Activity: 1288
I thought we got rid of him/her at least for today, but he/she seems to be in good shape and back in action.

He's not my friend, in fact he's pissing me right off, I can't see shit on the order book.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1036
Dev is big liar no gateway release almost tuesday  Cry

You deserve to be reported.
You are such a noob, do you read the thread everyday?. If you do, you will see what hours dev post around.
Just go check by yourself
legendary

Are you retard?  they have 2-3 post saying something to you and it seems you just don't read them

Im from montréal,12pm(east) here and day just start at vancouver,Canada is big with many timezone

I think he put his life saving into this, that the only reason I can think he would keep on about it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Are you retard?  they have 2-3 post saying something to you and it seems you just don't read them

Im from montréal,12pm(east) here and day just start at vancouver,Canada is big with many timezone

Don't give that troll attention please..
legendary

Activity: 308
Dev is big liar no gateway release almost tuesday  Cry
legendary
too much manipulation  Angry  
and it's something i've seen on other markets as well. never ended very well.
good luck to you guys.
i'm off this

Hmm base on what?

Manipulation = attention = something coming,don't worried on this.

Back in time I have sell 5000 XC when it was at 3k sat because dev didn't release first wallet at time and book doesn't seems so pretty like this. One week after they hit 100k...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
It's already monday in Canada, so where is the gateway  Huh
I'm in Canada it's 7 am and I'm on a ferry.
Sun hasn't begun to rise yet, and develop almost always releases in the afternoon evening.

For a guy who's history has some depth and experience, you sure are relentless with your one liner here.

Short much?

IMHO
The next 12 hours will be the last time you will be able to buy over 50k vior without driving the price over 10k.
legendary

Seriously?

again, one day has 24h, if you cant wait, go on.
Dont be greedy

depending on the time zone his time is between 10 03am and 7am. he might be still sleeping devs work late.
and monday has 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1036

again, one day has 24h, if you cant wait, go on.
Dont be greedy
Pages:
Jump to: