Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 98. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Today is release gateway?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Everyone go to: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

Then say this:

Please add VIOR coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viorcoin-voice-video-call-viornumber-cheap-international-calls-834910

The advantages are:

That the system is highly encrypted to protect your privacy.
Low to now cost for international calling even from landlines.
Versatility with communication methods since the crypto currency is adaptable to any communication technology that includes the wallet software and everything.
Skype does not have a secure payment system, Vior does.
Privacy is retained even through registration processes.
Account phishing is extremely harder due to the encryption.

There are many more and I'm not going to go into the offset tech of CoinViLLe.

The new wallet has gateway function active, payment script and history. Payment will be accepted in VIOR directly.

This release is mandatory for VOIP features, exchanges or other services don't need to update, only those who want to use the VOIP features must update.
cant we try to put vior on less popular exchanges so it wont be that hard?

Cryptsy is our main goal right now, but we've got to have future goals as well.
Activity: 308
cant we try to put vior on less popular exchanges so it wont be that hard?
@AlphaProMega  ·  58s seconds ago
Sign up at @btercom https://bter.com/signup/210405  to vote for @viorcoin to be hosted on their Cryptocurrency Exchange! Let's take $VIOR Global!

hey how much trading should i do before i can have 100 btr points?

Apparently referrals help as well, so let's all refer each other!  Grin
Sign up at @btercom https://bter.com/signup/210405  to vote for @viorcoin to be hosted on their Cryptocurrency Exchange! Let's take $VIOR Global!

Depends, but it's ok you can do it gradually. Like I moved my Flutter and MAX coins there to gain interest and trade to earn BTER points to vote.  Cheesy

sucks that it needs btr points. i never used btr
Gateway beta working good on test.Thanks

This is a MALWARE LINK. DON'T DOWNLOAD EXCEPT FROM THE FRONT PAGE.

Full Gateway with phone calling wallet will be available on Monday and I will only post the link in the front page and the website. Thanks

Cheers

Thanks for all your hard work!!
The community has a great amount of respect for what you have done here.
+1
Good to see.
 Smiley
Much respect especially Now that I understand a bit more of how much work it actually is.

Yeah it's ridiculous amounts of work programming things to work perfectly, especially for finance. I've invested in coins like XNAN or Nanite and lost like 1 bitcoin to a hardfork split or something. Anyway on a side note, why do you and Bitcoin Carpenter like Kore 2.0, Kore is disabled on TREX and I'm pretty sure it's a scam. Anyway, onward with the winning space shuttle of VIOR!  Cheesy

Kore is not disabled on Bittrex.
As far as why I like it so much, Can't say it all and this is not the place to discuss it.
I'm respectful of others threads however as I mentioned previously possibly prior
to you arriving here that I'm long on Vior and Kore and over a half dozen others for different reasons.
Sincerely,
MM

Fair enough champ, best of luck with your portfolio! Cheers!  Cheesy
Thanks!
 Smiley
I've done my best to create a professional, respectful interaction between the coins so those wishing
to support Vior could do so freely and I've personally contributed here in different aspects mainly via PM.
Best to us ALL!

Indeed, Sir, we must all contribute to do what we can to propel our investments forward.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Full Gateway with phone calling wallet will be available on Monday and I will only post the link in the front page and the website. Thanks

Cheers

+1
Good to see.
 Smiley
Much respect especially Now that I understand a bit more of how much work it actually is.

Yeah it's ridiculous amounts of work programming things to work perfectly, especially for finance. I've invested in coins like XNAN or Nanite and lost like 1 bitcoin to a hardfork split or something. Anyway on a side note, why do you and Bitcoin Carpenter like Kore 2.0, Kore is disabled on TREX and I'm pretty sure it's a scam. Anyway, onward with the winning space shuttle of VIOR!  Cheesy

As far as why I like it so much, Can't say it all and this is not the place to discuss it.
I'm respectful of others threads however as I mentioned previously possibly prior
to you arriving here that I'm long on Vior and Kore and over a half dozen others for different reasons.
Sincerely,
MM

Thanks!
 Smiley
I've done my best to create a professional, respectful interaction between the coins so those wishing
to support Vior could do so freely and I've personally contributed here in different aspects mainly via PM.
Best to us ALL!

Cheers

+1
Good to see.
 Smiley

Sincerely,
MM

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Cheers

+1
Good to see.
 Smiley

Sincerely,
MM

Cheers

+1
Good to see.
 Smiley

Yeah it's ridiculous amounts of work programming things to work perfectly, especially for finance. I've invested in coins like XNAN or Nanite and lost like 1 bitcoin to a hardfork split or something. Anyway on a side note, why do you and Bitcoin Carpenter like Kore 2.0, Kore is disabled on TREX and I'm pretty sure it's a scam. Anyway, onward with the winning space shuttle of VIOR!  Cheesy
Wow bro, VIOR is still cheap! I am going to liquidate most of my holdings to scoop up more before the double or triple moon  Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Perhaps you could consider changing to a moderated thread to stop people posting malware links.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Never download a link that was not from dev AND not QUOTE !!!

It basic internet stuff,wait dev first.
wont download anything unless dev is the one posted it
Pages:
Jump to: