Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 96. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
excited for the gateway!

It should be interesting to see where the price will end up.

Popcorn time:)

well im still preparing if the dev cant give us gateaway im sure price will drop. i prepared .3 btc for me to buy

This is crypto, so who knows what will happen Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
excited for the gateway!

well im still preparing if the dev cant give us gateaway im sure price will drop. i prepared .3 btc for me to buy
legendary
Activity: 1288
excited for the gateway!

Activity: 311

READY FOR GATEWAY?

The feature in this image is already in the last release. It's a subscription that allows users to register their phone number and a viorcoin address is generated for loading calling credits.

The upcoming feature was delayed because it crashes the wallet even this is the simplest build of the whole system, it's like switching power on. There will be an update on Monday and users will be able to send coins to the address shown in the subscription and start calling any phone numbers around the world.

I would like to try this now to call a friend!!  amazing!
excited for the gateway!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
cant we get vior to poloniex?

Poloniex needs us to send our source code to allow us to be hosted, Dev needs to do that.

Nice work guys! We already have 3 votes, keep it up let's get VIOR hosted on BTER soon!

https://bter.com/voting

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I'm guessing 18-20k, maybe more, but we need more exchanges.

There is no guarantee dev will release anything, price could also crash sub 5k.

You can hope to buy back the coins you sold at 5 but I doubt it will happen.

Even without the gateway vior is worth 6500 sat.

I think you mean 15k without gateway and Could be as high as 100k after release. Look at coins like URO or Black who grew so big, but then crashed, because they were just well thought out, but delivered basically nothing. Imagine when VIOR grows and hits multiple exchanges and continues to deliver as it has several times in a span of weeks. All people on this ship are already going to make a substantial amount. Telecom is HUGE and we're going light years ahead of them in all facets of technologies, security and accessibility.  Cheesy

Black was pumped and then dumped, with the full cooperation of the devs, to the highs in the 90s. That and ONLY that was the reason for the price to get so high. After the bubble burst and The Black Hand and the fraud devs were exposed, the price plummeted by 90% and below... where it remains in spite of the seemingly clean house that it could be now. Many investors will not touch it with a ten feet pole... with good reason. Erasing a dirty past is hard -if not impossible- to do.

He only said 100k
If it followed black coin we would be 1.6million sat within 2 months.
We all know pumps like that don't happen anymore.
cant we get vior to poloniex?
Well I have been on a roll with my guesses ""cough cough" analysis lately, let's see how this goes.  If we break 14k this week all bets are off, as I have said before there is no ceiling on the speculative worth of vior, but it's true worth after we pass 5 thousand or so users is around 25-35 sat/vior/person who uses the coin or wallet.
Cornville is supposed to have a built in decentralized exchange.

CoinViLLe* lol..

Anyway, TIME TO VOTE FOR VIOR EVERYONE!  Cheesy

https://bter.com/voting

legendary
Well I have been on a roll with my guesses ""cough cough" analysis lately, let's see how this goes.  If we break 14k this week all bets are off, as I have said before there is no ceiling on the speculative worth of vior, but it's true worth after we pass 5 thousand or so users is around 25-35 sat/vior/person who uses the coin or wallet.
Cornville is supposed to have a built in decentralized exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1162

I think you mean 15k without gateway and Could be as high as 100k after release. Look at coins like URO or Black who grew so big, but then crashed, because they were just well thought out, but delivered basically nothing. Imagine when VIOR grows and hits multiple exchanges and continues to deliver as it has several times in a span of weeks. All people on this ship are already going to make a substantial amount. Telecom is HUGE and we're going light years ahead of them in all facets of technologies, security and accessibility.  Cheesy

Black was pumped and then dumped, with the full cooperation of the devs, to the highs in the 90s. That and ONLY that was the reason for the price to get so high. After the bubble burst and The Black Hand and the fraud devs were exposed, the price plummeted by 90% and below... where it remains in spite of the seemingly clean house that it could be now. Many investors will not touch it with a ten feet pole... with good reason. Erasing a dirty past is hard -if not impossible- to do.
legendary

Should have said it's worth 6500 sat right now...
It's future price could easily be 100k without the gateway.
It's all about community, the more things out, the more people come, the more vior is worth.

We were never going to dive below 5k, unless someone just wants to sell for cheaper than he will ever buy back in for.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
You guys are getting nervous huh?  Smiley

If you check the full market orders at bittrex, you will see it's heavily manipulated (with all those 9.0 buy/sell orders).

So imho we will see either a pump & dump or a dump & pump. But 100% sure both will happen.

legendary

Well I have been on a roll with my guesses ""cough cough" analysis lately, let's see how this goes.  If we break 14k this week all bets are off, as I have said before there is no ceiling on the speculative worth of vior, but it's true worth after we pass 5 thousand or so users is around 25-35 sat/vior/person who uses the coin or wallet.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
We will retest 14k maybe break through, depends on how many people join the party.

Better to retest first last ATH, after that we will see. ITmay no explode tomorrow, it depends on how the people valuate the technology we have right here.
So dont expect 50k tomorrow  Grin
We will retest 14k maybe break through, depends on how many people join the party.

Sounds about right imo.
Pages:
Jump to: