Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 VIRTUS (VRT)| Tribus-PoW-MasterNode | PrivateSend & AtomicSwap active✨ - page 2. (Read 34071 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
developers have any infa on the coin? and then on the pool some kind of warning unknown new rules activated(VERSIONBIT 1) the price flies down..

Its small bug. You can continue use wallet
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
There is no updates from the developer. This is a deadcoin it looks like.
Activity: 30
developers have any infa on the coin? and then on the pool some kind of warning unknown new rules activated(VERSIONBIT 1) the price flies down..
NiceHash came to Lyra2Z. However, Virtus on the Tribus algorithm is still NiceHash-resistance!
Ideal for small miners

But still no updates or news for this coin. Prices go lower and lower.

Good chance to investment. After bitcoin go to the moon then all altcoins go to the sun!  Cheesy

Well, you need to make more updates mod. No work and all this supply is very bad.
NiceHash came to Lyra2Z. However, Virtus on the Tribus algorithm is still NiceHash-resistance!
Ideal for small miners

Good chance to investment. After bitcoin go to the moon then all altcoins go to the sun!  Cheesy
Ideal for small miners

Ideal for small miners
Dear friends! All news and discussions in our Discord-channel.
Activity: 45
Okay, let's look inside this project, hopefully not boring on the most unattractive roadmap to follow as well and many new things to be developed attract many people on this thread
We have no idea what updates are coming or if anything is coming. Devs come in and disappear.
Activity: 5
Dear developers, I ask you to answer one single question - how do we (the investors) recognize that the coin is not dead, if you are not active in this forum and do not release absolutely any updates? Thank you.
Hi All!  Smiley
We are here and we work!

What kind of updates are coming up? We need something to work with otherwise, this is just going straight down. Help us!
Hi All!  Smiley
We are here and we work!
Activity: 46
I’m glad that this project continues to live. Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 20
Hi Dev, I bought AMS on Yobit, it is version 4.0 but AMS is versoin 4.5 on Coinexchange now. What can I do now?
Activity: 47
One of the better masternode coins I've seen. I like that most the PoW rewards actually go to miners. And I also like the fairly unique algo that's resistant to most of the bs out there.

Unfortunately, the dev is not active DAILY. I've seen him around but I haven't seen the coin improve much AT ALL. I'm thinking about just dumping it or forgetting about it.

They've said on Discord that they're working around the clock on improvements. But, I agree they should be active here and post regular updates.
One of the better masternode coins I've seen. I like that most the PoW rewards actually go to miners. And I also like the fairly unique algo that's resistant to most of the bs out there.

Unfortunately, the dev is not active DAILY. I've seen him around but I haven't seen the coin improve much AT ALL. I'm thinking about just dumping it or forgetting about it.
Activity: 47
One of the better masternode coins I've seen. I like that most of the PoW rewards actually go to miners. And I also like the fairly unique algo, that's resistant to most of the bs out there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I'm already familiar with this project and it seems to me that this is a really worthwhile project among similar to it because there are a lot of interesting features here that you should pay attention to.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Two week from now all the fee are 0.5% and 2.5% for sha256

After 1.5% and 5% for sha256

Regards

Hi guys,

there's a new multipool with Virtus coin

https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Pimp it with your hashrate!

Regards

Thanks for adding a new pool. What fees are associated?
Pages:
Jump to: