Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 VIRTUS (VRT)| Tribus-PoW-MasterNode | PrivateSend & AtomicSwap active✨ - page 4. (Read 34071 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
It is a TRIBUS algo for mining. DASH uses x11 mining scrypt. Virtus has a nice ability to mix and private send.
Activity: 98
Dev. Is there any progress in the development of new algo as described in the project? Some members who are interested in this project pointed out that there are now ASIC machines for Dash coins. Therefore, it becomes necessary in some stage to apply the new algorithm on VIRTUS against possible ASIC machines.

DASH and Virtus use different algorithms (X11 and Tribus). So Virtus completely ASIC resistance.

Ok. Thanks. I think that the confusion was came from the beginning. It said: "Virtus was built from DASH”. So different algorithms were used.
Dev. Is there any progress in the development of new algo as described in the project? Some members who are interested in this project pointed out that there are now ASIC machines for Dash coins. Therefore, it becomes necessary in some stage to apply the new algorithm on VIRTUS against possible ASIC machines.

DASH and Virtus use different algorithms (X11 and Tribus). So Virtus completely ASIC resistance.
Activity: 98
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

I liked the project. It has a team of trust, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear goal as yours. I wish you  luck in the financing.

Unfortunate for the team that the masternode increase created a lot of sells. This resulted in a HUGE drop in price.  You need a USE CASE now to fix price.
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
I am here again thanking the dev and his team for the help they need
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
handolab and taccount newbie with 5 and 2 post blame normal project in scam! LOL!

Wipe off the tears, blow your nose, squeeze the buttocks and go!
It's crypto, baby!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2
I am agree with you. SCAM for masternodes
Activity: 9
This coin is SCAM.

They have abandoned the users who mounted masternodes climbing the collateral x5.

Do not spend time or money with them.

You can sell your coins. Its NO scam

Yes, I can sell my coins for half the value and also assume that I lost a lot of time mining for greedy people.

You no longer have hardly any nodes because you have abandoned the people who believed in you
This coin is SCAM.

They have abandoned the users who mounted masternodes climbing the collateral x5.

You can sell your coins. Its NO scam
Activity: 9
This coin is SCAM.

Activity: 6
Deposit/withdraw on Graviex is enable

Anyone knows why the wallet won't sync. I am using Virtus Core version v0.12.2.2-0ec8039 (64-bit) and for the last 12 hours is ...Connecting to peers.
I received some coins in the morning but after that nothing, even though miner is working properly and balance is displayed correctly in pool' s webpage.
Firewall is ok though.
Thanks in advance.

You need remove old blockchain (be careful with wallet.dat) and resync from 0 block

It worked:)
Thanks a lot!

Anyone knows why the wallet won't sync. I am using Virtus Core version v0.12.2.2-0ec8039 (64-bit) and for the last 12 hours is ...Connecting to peers.
I received some coins in the morning but after that nothing, even though miner is working properly and balance is displayed correctly in pool' s webpage.
Firewall is ok though.
Thanks in advance.

You need remove old blockchain (be careful with wallet.dat) and resync from 0 block

If i keep only the file wallet.dat is it ok to delete everything else?

Firewall is ok though.
Thanks in advance.

Firewall is ok though.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
wallet very well crafted, remarkable efficiency team, congratulations team VIRTUS
VRT ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1139

Please remove misleading information. It's not VIRTUS, we're not ICO
Activity: 210
a very strong project, solid, handsome, hopefully this project and coin can help many people to be better. especially the investment aspect.
Activity: 182
Sounds not bad.. Looks like a promising project Based on the Dashboard!
I am interested to follow this project. Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: