Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 VIRTUS (VRT)| Tribus-PoW-MasterNode | PrivateSend & AtomicSwap active✨ - page 6. (Read 34071 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
When will you be  posting your new updates on Github?

I think Saturday night.
We will inform you additionally
Activity: 2
When will you be  posting your new updates on Github?

Kind of unfortunate that a masternode requires 5x of what it was before. Kinda crazy no?

This is a necessary solution for the long-term success of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Dear friends!

We are all worried about the decline of Virtus. Investigating the causes of this phenomenon, we came to the following conclusions.

1 - the general decrease in the value of base crypto-currencies (such as Bitcoin, Ether), as well as most alternative coins. Let's not forget the "Bearish" season in the market which has caused a rapid decline in the value of crypto- assets, such as Virtus.
2 - an overabundance of Virtus coins. There is also the issue of having excess rewarded that exceed the need of investors, so many "extra" coins appear on the exchange. There is no balance of supply and demand.

Following the main goal - to make Virtus a valuable coin - There is a need to change the economic model of the project.

Namely:

- the cost of the masternode will be increased to 25,000 coins
- the block time will be 120 seconds (it was 60 seconds)
- the total number of coins will become 18.000.000 VRT

A mandatory update will be required on Sunday 01 April 2018 at 08.00 AM UTC.

Kind of unfortunate that a masternode requires 5x of what it was before. Kinda crazy no?
Dear friends!

We are all worried about the decline of Virtus. Investigating the causes of this phenomenon, we came to the following conclusions.

1 - the general decrease in the value of base crypto-currencies (such as Bitcoin, Ether), as well as most alternative coins. Let's not forget the "Bearish" season in the market which has caused a rapid decline in the value of crypto- assets, such as Virtus.
2 - an overabundance of Virtus coins. There is also the issue of having excess rewarded that exceed the need of investors, so many "extra" coins appear on the exchange. There is no balance of supply and demand.

Following the main goal - to make Virtus a valuable coin - There is a need to change the economic model of the project.

Namely:

- the cost of the masternode will be increased to 25,000 coins
- the block rewards will be decrease to 10 VRT
- the total number of coins will become 18.000.000 VRT

A mandatory update will be required on Sunday 01 April 2018 at 08.00 AM UTC.
Nice option in privatesend. But it looks like it needs similar users with wallets in order to hide all of them.

We have launched several own nodes with PrivateSend enabled, so any user can always get anonymous VRT
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
PrivateSend Basics
PrivateSend gives you true financial privacy by obscuring the origins of your funds. All the Virtus in your wallet is comprised of different "inputs" which you can think of as separate, discrete coins. PrivateSend uses an innovative process to mix your inputs with the inputs of two other people, without having your coins ever leave your wallet. You retain control of your money at all times.

The PrivateSend process works like this:

PrivateSend begins by breaking your transaction inputs down into standard denominations. These denominations are 0.01 VRT, 0.1 VRT, 1 VRTand 10 VRT  - sort of like the paper money you use every day.
Your wallet then sends requests to specially configured software nodes on the network, called "masternodes". These masternodes are informed then that you are interested in mixing a certain denomination. No identifiable information is sent to the masternodes, so they never know "who" you are.
When two other people send similar messages, indicating that they wish to mix the same denomination, a mixing session begins. The masternode mixes up the inputs and instructs all three users' wallets to pay the now-transformed input back to themselves. Your wallet pays that denomination directly to itself, but in a different address (called a change address).
In order to fully obscure your funds, your wallet must repeat this process a number of times with each denomination. Each time the process is completed, it's called a "round." Each round of PrivateSend makes it exponentially more difficult to determine where your funds originated.
This mixing process happens in the background without any intervention on your part. When you wish to make a transaction, your funds will already be anonymized. No additional waiting is required.
IMPORTANT: Your wallet only contains 1000 of these "change addresses." Every time a mixing event happens, one of your addresses is used up. Once enough of them are used, your wallet must create more addresses. It can only do this, however, if you have automatic backups enabled. Consequently, users who have backups disabled will also have PrivateSend disabled.

Nice option in privatesend. But it looks like it needs similar users with wallets in order to hide all of them.
Friends we are the fourth in the Delta list.
We need to push Virtus!
https://delta.canny.io/coin-requests?sort=top
Thank you all for your help!

Got it. Going to vote as soon as I can. Let's go. We need all the help we can get.
Friends we are the fourth in the Delta list.
We need to push Virtus!
https://delta.canny.io/coin-requests?sort=top
Thank you all for your help!

http://funkyimg.com/i/2DP9L.jpg
Activity: 5
Alright... I tried all day, finally gonna ask....

Is there a complete guide for running this on a virtual machine instead of a VPS? (I'm talking *complete* from installing Ubuntu on virtual box to having a masternode running)

I have a couple of r410s I'd like to use instead of paying $5-$10 per month to have a VPS... What is it that they do when they "set up" your server that it just WORKS... I had all sorts of problems and only got as far as the VM masternode saying it couldn't communicate with the IP I used. My VM had a static public ID that seemed like it should've worked... Very frustrating

So that's the official subreddit? It looks like another user owns the subreddit though.
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

Starting from 09-Mar-2018, you can get VRT by using our signature on Bitcointalk forum. To be rewarded, some rules have to be respected :
- Post at least once a day.
- Your posts have to be constructive.
- You have to be a Member rank or higher.

The rewards will be sent out after 7 days from your joining date.

The rewards will be distributed according to your rank :

- Member 20 VRT per week
- Full Member 30 VRT per week
- Sr Member 35 VRT per week
- Hero Member 35 VRT per week
- Legendary 40 VRT per week

To participate, you need to write one message in this thread about joining the campaign.
The signature must already be set!
Please send VIRTUS-wallet address to PM me!

Great project, parabens dev
http://mnode.club  has added Virtus.

They're a great tool for monitoring your masternode with email alerts for node status and when you get rewards:
https://mnode.club/g/info/VRT
hi Dev, some news about new Update and Exchange ?

We are actively working on the project.
The new exchange is not a priority
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
hi Dev, some news about new Update and Exchange ?
Activity: 31
I think project has more value in terms of promotion bcs of transparency or clarity when token will be paid, but this project doesnt display the price of each coin, it`s very important to follow this project in the future, hopefully reach the target that has been planned...

i dont understand what you saying Huh
Pages:
Jump to: