Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 3. (Read 49370 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Had been visitors stats impacted by the ad?
Activity: 140
Hey, what will happen if you later get a surge in signature campaign participants will you then consider increasing the token allocation?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Visio is a platform for Decentralized Content Aggregation (DCAP) with a focus on hardened security and ease of use. The platform is not under centralized control and as such its health is entirely dependent on a user-managed content moderation system. Furthermore, the process of content aggregation (where network users can register interest in specific content such as video or subtitle files) is coordinated by the users themselves. If multiple users are interested in the same content, they can link their requests and create a quote (priced in Visio tokens) which will increase their chances of finding a content creator to accept their offer. We think the decentralized structure and user-led management will be highly appealing to users of existing file sharing mechanisms.

It will be better to add this information and some more about current situation to the first post.
The links are not informative and loading is too slow if you just want to find out what is the VISIO about.

What kind of content is the most popular in VISIO?
Activity: 42
Out With The Old Way, In With The New: Bringing Creativity Back To The Artist

Through out the last century, the world has been grinding away by creating structures and machinery to populate this world to provide and promote prosperity for mankind. This has been the old way, a dynamic to enrich those under these centralized systems but in some industries this becomes a very restrictive way to conduct business and sometimes can forget the little guys holding up the foundations of progress. In industry it makes sense, have centralized controllers organizing the future of the whole but in creative based markets, it becomes more and more deconstructed for allowing creative progress to flourish.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/decentralization-eliminating-the-starvation-of-creativity
An Exploration Into Distributed Content Freedom and Why Central Control is No Longer Beneficial to the Individual

Thanks to the world of Blockchain Technology, history has already been made in the creation of individual financial empowerment with complete access to options without any central control of governments and financial institutions. This advancement against the central systems of the world is so important, one that the world has needed for quite a long time.

More here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/visio-is-now-ready-for-your-content-are-you-ready-for-a-better-way-to-reach-your-audience
Visio is a platform for Decentralized Content Aggregation (DCAP) with a focus on hardened security and ease of use. The platform is not under centralized control and as such its health is entirely dependent on a user-managed content moderation system. Furthermore, the process of content aggregation (where network users can register interest in specific content such as video or subtitle files) is coordinated by the users themselves. If multiple users are interested in the same content, they can link their requests and create a quote (priced in Visio tokens) which will increase their chances of finding a content creator to accept their offer. We think the decentralized structure and user-led management will be highly appealing to users of existing file sharing mechanisms.
Hey Visions,

this night will be big step for Visio. New update is on the way. New Functions, Bug fixes a core update. Visio platform is ready for: Win, Mac, Unix
In this time is testers first but everbody here do their best to finish this version and prepare new release for other people.
Visio app is freedom for artists. You will finally get paid for work without intermediary. If you still don't know what is Visio platform visit our slack https://visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com/ and be part of us.

Best @Arty
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Silence for 2 months now.
Are there any news regarding the platform? How was the testing going?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Visio release platform for tester now.
The application is communicating with the wallet, can to upload the content, to play the content and look up the content.
And the platform will be equipped with a masternode.

Depending on the results of the test, the platform will be officially released in the future. Wink
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
What is this other ICO?  Seriously?   Visio is barely scraping along off the floor and you guys are making a new ICO.  Looks real bad TBH.

Seen your name around bitcointalk and I respect your experience.  But still looks can be deceiveing.  Wink

To you and anyone with such questions,  let part of your due diligence be to see all that's happening in visio slack and steemit, plus history of this project through this thread.

Due diligence wins out over appearences. As always time always tells. My allegiance is only to the truth.
Peace.

Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Welcome Olaf and his crew to VISIO, pioneers of the decentralizing content movement and now with VISIO!!!!

Here is an article I wrote for them to share with everyone who they are and introduce you guys to the coming content ahead. More posts like this to come:

https://medium.com/@visioplatform/olaf-olafsonn-and-the-big-bad-trip-joins-visio-fc3f666da8d3

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
What is this other ICO?  Seriously?   Visio is barely scraping along off the floor and you guys are making a new ICO.  Looks real bad TBH.
Thanks for putting the article in here @Sindren came by to do that but you beat me too it. Its up on all our social media so its OFFICIAL and ready to go. Get your InVisios while it lasts with this limited PreSale price.
Activity: 535
Love me tender

Look at detailed info about presale and incoming ico guys. There will be no chance like this again.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/invisio-presale-ico-starts-now-important-details-within-this-post
Love me tender
erv
Activity: 280

Hi guys, we just run presale of the invisio coins in our slack for very special price. We will launch our ico site on monday. so if you are interested - best price is available only NOW.

i think i missed slack invitation
Love me tender

Hi guys, we just run presale of the invisio coins in our slack for very special price. We will launch our ico site on monday. so if you are interested - best price is available only NOW.
For those that may have missed my posts on STEEMIT about the upcoming ICO and what this means for the future of VISIO, here is the breakdown of each post surrounding this movement forward:

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Visio AND THE InVisio ICO
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/huge-announcement-visio-and-the-invisio-ico

Follow Up FAQ On Our Upcoming InVisio ICO To Further Help Users
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/follow-up-faq-on-our-upcoming-invisio-ico-to-further-help-users

The Official Visio/InVisio White Paper
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/the-official-visio-invisio-white-paper

If you have any questions I am always around in SLACK @ visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Just checked price after the first time in ages, really great to see its holding up well after most are being slaughtered.

Keep up the good work Visio!
Pages:
Jump to: