Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 4. (Read 49370 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
nice project ,good luck devs
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
ha jus found this ico,  I am going to do some research and be back but it looks very promising

there is more behind this project than you can find. we want release visio platform first then we will share very interesting info. but we prefer results not talks.. Wink
Activity: 20
ha jus found this ico,  I am going to do some research and be back but it looks very promising
Love me tender
Opened the white paper from your website and its different to the one posted in slack Huh

InVisio is complementary bchain for Visio. New wp is for InVisio and after ico start we will update also visio wp because there will be the same tech. pls join slack to ask us for details. visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Opened the white paper from your website and its different to the one posted in slack Huh
Activity: 42
New White paper! Visit Slack  Cool
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hello everybody,

we have a big news for you so pls visit our slack via

visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com link.

We announced very important changes and improvements of the Visio project and ICO for it's complementary part InVisio. More info here..

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/huge-announcement-visio-and-the-invisio-ico

We also know that sometimes we must share more infos than usually Wink so here you have some answers..

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/follow-up-faq-on-our-upcoming-invisio-ico-to-further-help-users

If you still will have some questions, join our slack, we' re online 24/7 and you are welcome..

Thanks sindre for that update!
It was much needed out here on bitcointalk. But if you haven't been following this project, my advice to you is do your "due diligence".

After you done that, you will see the foundation of  this project (and believe me it is a strong foundation). Then and only then, will you be back.

Love me tender
Hello everybody,

we have a big news for you so pls visit our slack via

visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com link.

We announced very important changes and improvements of the Visio project and ICO for it's complementary part InVisio. More info here..

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/huge-announcement-visio-and-the-invisio-ico

We also know that sometimes we must share more infos than usually Wink so here you have some answers..

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/follow-up-faq-on-our-upcoming-invisio-ico-to-further-help-users

If you still will have some questions, join our slack, we' re online 24/7 and you are welcome..
Activity: 43
I just invested in the Visio  Cool Cheesy
Now in slack will be lot of great news! Join us!  Wink
Love me tender
Hey Visions, here is new invite link to slack!  visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com  Cool
Love me tender
Hi Visio Team,

What are the next steps going forward, what do you intend to release next, lots of potential here, need to keep foot on the pedal!

Hi man, feel free to join our slack.yesterday i posted first video from alpha platform.. things are moving faster now..
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hi Visio Team,

What are the next steps going forward, what do you intend to release next, lots of potential here, need to keep foot on the pedal!
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
cool stuff is going on here. guess there is no eta for the alpha, isnt it?  Wink anyway I am very excited to see the new wallet with new functions
Activity: 234
Good morning Visions, everybody who need wallet or would like to read Whitepaper check: www.visioplatform.com/download  Cool

low cap coin with low price. will invest some for future.
Activity: 135
Business models change. Its the mindset that stays
Whats behind today's price drop?
Good morning Visions, everybody who need wallet or would like to read Whitepaper check: www.visioplatform.com/download  Cool
erv
Activity: 280
You can check out the wallets on visioplatform.com/download/ for Windows, Linux and Mac.

If tested visio.wtf for several times, but I am not really convinced as I was of the platform website. It is a little bit buggy, there are ads on it. The movies have poor quality. Since it is not the mainnet, is visio.wtf just a video content sharing platform? "Add link" doesn't work, even if I don't know exactly what it's support to do.

Nevertheless I find the idea interesting and I am looking forward to its delivering.

Ty

Wallet is slow af
Activity: 448
You can check out the wallets on visioplatform.com/download/ for Windows, Linux and Mac.

If tested visio.wtf for several times, but I am not really convinced as I was of the platform website. It is a little bit buggy, there are ads on it. The movies have poor quality. Since it is not the mainnet, is visio.wtf just a video content sharing platform? "Add link" doesn't work, even if I don't know exactly what it's support to do.

Nevertheless I find the idea interesting and I am looking forward to its delivering.
Pages:
Jump to: