Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 10. (Read 30983 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

How many dividends they pay for holding VX right now? Price of VX has fallen for last few days...whats the reason?

Price is rising now and seems like we will have a good reward

I wish it will be all the times. Don't have much to trade now but have a lot to hold
Good for u bro, I don't have a lot of crypto and just wait now.
You can trade and get profit anytime, that depends only on your skills

spot on, I am thinking the same thing as yours. could it be a coincidence? but the timing is too perfect. do not forget the price went up for 100% when the announcement happened.
the team needs to clear our doubt regarding this.

Do you know exact date of listing to Binance? The price is goin down again... But after listing Binance should have huge pum (this were almost with all coins which they listed before)

vite listed on binance yesterday https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360037890251
you can not expect another pump after vite went up for 100% before the announcement, vite needs correction to stay healthy.

Can you tell me any other exchanges where you are listed?

Did you forget how to use website? You can find there all info and all exchanges
What can you advise Binance or Okex? Help me please. Do I need to complete KYC ?
ViteX have no KYC. Feel free)
What is about security system? I thought it is not so safe to make exchange without verification or KYC reg
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

spot on, I am thinking the same thing as yours. could it be a coincidence? but the timing is too perfect. do not forget the price went up for 100% when the announcement happened.

Do you know exact date of listing to Binance? The price is goin down again... But after listing Binance should have huge pum (this were almost with all coins which they listed before)

vite listed on binance yesterday https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360037890251
you can not expect another pump after vite went up for 100% before the announcement, vite needs correction to stay healthy.

Did you forget how to use website? You can find there all info and all exchanges
What can you advise Binance or Okex? Help me please. Do I need to complete KYC ?
That's good, what is about devidend system for holding?

Very simply, all fees collected on the ViteX are distributed among the holders of the VX (ViteX exchange coin)
copper member

How many dividends they pay for holding VX right now? Price of VX has fallen for last few days...whats the reason?

800 VX ~ 1 usd daily. Fall cause emission schedule say it. A lot of VX printed everyday till 08 March and then slowly decrease.

Decrease will starts on 6th March.

Are dividends decreasing too with new issued VX?

Dividends are accumulated from the trading fees, no connection with the mining of VX.

Rather, possibly the other way around, the mining of new coins will decrease, so the speed with which VX coins accumulate in Stake for Dividends will decrease. Naturally, if at the same time the accumulation from the fees will be the same as now or higher.

You created a lot of useful tools, do you cooperate with any blockchain platforms?

We have a lot of partnerships: Ferrum, Troy, Paytomat, Harmony, Ankr

I heard about Ferrum and Troy but don't know anything about other companies. Did you make any posts about it? I will be glad to read about this partnership

Please check our Medium page https://medium.com/vitelabs
How was AMA today, where can I check it ?

AMA started from here: https://t.me/vite_en/228062

800 VX ~ 1 usd daily. Fall cause emission schedule say it. A lot of VX printed everyday till 08 March and then slowly decrease.

Dividends are accumulated from the trading fees, no connection with the mining of VX.

Rather, possibly the other way around, the mining of new coins will decrease, so the speed with which VX coins accumulate in Stake for Dividends will decrease. Naturally, if at the same time the accumulation from the fees will be the same as now or higher.

You created a lot of useful tools, do you cooperate with any blockchain platforms?

I heard about Ferrum and Troy but don't know anything about other companies. Did you make any posts about it? I will be glad to read about this partnership

How was AMA today, where can I check it ?
You can check it on telegram group. Admins will help you!
NRZ
Activity: 932
Merit: 286
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

copper member

How much tokens have already been burned?

At this time, over 10 million VITE has been burned (10037120.26 VITE) and  Current supply: 999806197 VITE
ViteX develops more and more Vite burned  Smiley
You can check here: https://vitex.net/

Can you explain me for what reason you burn tokens? It helps Vite price or this is nessesary to bring new investments?

Of course, I think you understand that the less coins in circulation, the higher the price of these coins
How long will token burn be? As I check price is going up now, that's very good

Burning is based on the collected fees in VITE trading pairs on the Vitex.net exchange
copper member

At this time, over 10 million VITE has been burned (10037120.26 VITE) and  Current supply: 999806197 VITE

Can you explain me for what reason you burn tokens? It helps Vite price or this is nessesary to bring new investments?

Of course, I think you understand that the less coins in circulation, the higher the price of these coins
Price is rising now and seems like we will have a good reward
I wish it will be all the times. Don't have much to trade now but have a lot to hold

copper member

copper member
Vite announced new Vite tokens burning plan:

https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcement-adjustment-of-vx-release-ratio-voting-results-for-vite-burning-36726ca4723c

VITE Burning
Remove VITE from daily dividend distribution. The only dividend distribution currencies are BTC, ETH, and USDT. All trading fees collected from VITE trading pairs will be burned.
Each time a referral code is generated, the 1000 VITE fee used to generate the referral code will be burned.
After opening a new trading pair, the 10,000 VITE fee will be burned.

It seems with this current price around 100k Vite should be burned every day. But if price go up it will be less of course. Its really great decision. I hope Vite can go to at least 2$ in some time with this burning token amount decrease and exchange grow  Roll Eyes

We need some more ideas of token burns to cover inflation and price increase.  Roll Eyes

Over 10 million VITE has been burned! Check numbers on https://vitex.net
copper member

ViteX, Binance, Okex. (There are also Bittrex, Upbit, Hotbit... But they still trade VITE ERC20 tokens without swap after our MainNet launch)
copper member

Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

Vite announced new Vite tokens burning plan:

https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcement-adjustment-of-vx-release-ratio-voting-results-for-vite-burning-36726ca4723c

VITE Burning
Remove VITE from daily dividend distribution. The only dividend distribution currencies are BTC, ETH, and USDT. All trading fees collected from VITE trading pairs will be burned.
Each time a referral code is generated, the 1000 VITE fee used to generate the referral code will be burned.
After opening a new trading pair, the 10,000 VITE fee will be burned.

It seems with this current price around 100k Vite should be burned every day. But if price go up it will be less of course. Its really great decision. I hope Vite can go to at least 2$ in some time with this burning token amount decrease and exchange grow  Roll Eyes

We need some more ideas of token burns to cover inflation and price increase.  Roll Eyes
copper member

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: