Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 13. (Read 31013 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
spot on, I am thinking the same thing as yours. could it be a coincidence? but the timing is too perfect. do not forget the price went up for 100% when the announcement happened.
the team needs to clear our doubt regarding this.

Do you know exact date of listing to Binance? The price is goin down again... But after listing Binance should have huge pum (this were almost with all coins which they listed before)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Can someone explain the reason for having a hard fork only six days after the last one? From what I can see the only significant change is that there is now an additional 7 day delay to retrieve any VITE that a user was staking. It doesn't seem like a coincidence that this protocol change was rushed out exactly one day before the Binance listing. A very shady move. It keeps a lot of coins off the market leaving the insiders who knew about this in advance (and who no doubt unstaked their VITE) to sell at potentially inflated prices. I'm quite impressed by the strategy behind it, but it makes me believe this team isn't at all to be trusted.
spot on, I am thinking the same thing as yours. could it be a coincidence? but the timing is too perfect. do not forget the price went up for 100% when the announcement happened.
the team needs to clear our doubt regarding this.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Can someone explain the reason for having a hard fork only six days after the last one? From what I can see the only significant change is that there is now an additional 7 day delay to retrieve any VITE that a user was staking. It doesn't seem like a coincidence that this protocol change was rushed out exactly one day before the Binance listing. A very shady move. It keeps a lot of coins off the market leaving the insiders who knew about this in advance (and who no doubt unstaked their VITE) to sell at potentially inflated prices. I'm quite impressed by the strategy behind it, but it makes me believe this team isn't at all to be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Congratulations to the community as expected VITE got the leading position in voting contest on Binance. It all happened because of great community support hopefully it will get more success when trading will begin officially there so be ready for exciting journey ahead.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
we are leading the vote right now. keep voting guys, let's secure our spot on this listing. the vote will end in 16 hours from now on.
https://www.binance.com/en/vote

Voting will end in: 9 hours left
Till now vite got over 58,638 votes and Coti only 9000 +
Seems certain that Vite will win the Binance contest  Cool Cool
Congrat VITE and Voters, all participants that voted for VITE will split a total reward pool of 21,000,000 VITE

Pump is coming....
we are leading the vote right now. keep voting guys, let's secure our spot on this listing. the vote will end in 16 hours from now on.
https://www.binance.com/en/vote

do not forget we are 14 hours away before the vote starts https://www.binance.com/en/vote.
there is also ama happening on the telegram group.

Vite will be definitely listed to Binance. The 2nd project has no chances. They dont have community at all. Lets vote guys. Vite is deserved to be on Binance   Roll Eyes

It's not guaranteed, they might have a small community with deep pockets so we need to keep voting. Fingers crossed!
Vite will be definitely listed to Binance. The 2nd project has no chances. They dont have community at all. Lets vote guys. Vite is deserved to be on Binance   Roll Eyes
the official announcement from binance https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360037585451
bnb vote system looks like this

more coin that means more votes you will have.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
I want to share the good news with the VITE community here, recently I saw VITE taking part on the Binance Community Coin Vote Round 4, don't forget to participate and support VITE coins to be listed on the Binance exchange.

good news for the Vite community, and on this positive news, the coin shows a good rise in price today  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I want to share the good news with the VITE community here, recently I saw VITE taking part on the Binance Community Coin Vote Round 4, don't forget to participate and support VITE coins to be listed on the Binance exchange.
Hi. I noticed there's a discrepency between CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko about the current circulating supply:

CoinMarketCap: 415,162,655 VITE
CoinGecko: 113,953,676 VITE

Anyone know which one is right?

I guess that CMC stats is correct. As they were sold 40% of all tokens to private investors and some of tokens were intented for airdrop (5% as fas as I know).
based on the data on their block explorer, vite current circulating supply is at 1,003,655,040 vite.
I think their block explorer is more accurate compared to coinmarketcap and coingecko.

No. This are total supply I guess. They have vested period for developers tokens in 2 years. And they had token sale in August 2018. So mostly tokens are still locked.
Hi. I noticed there's a discrepency between CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko about the current circulating supply:

I guess that CMC stats is correct. As they were sold 40% of all tokens to private investors and some of tokens were intented for airdrop (5% as fas as I know).
based on the data on their block explorer, vite current circulating supply is at 1,003,655,040 vite.
I think their block explorer is more accurate compared to coinmarketcap and coingecko.

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
An Update to the Rules of Market-Making as Mining
In order to provide users with a better experience of market-making as mining, ViteX will open more eligible trading pairs for market-making as mining on 7 am November 19 UTC +0.
Here are the rules of the first batch: https://medium.com/vitelabs/an-update-to-the-rules-of-market-making-as-mining-80a09184518b.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Vite announced new Vite tokens burning plan:

https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcement-adjustment-of-vx-release-ratio-voting-results-for-vite-burning-36726ca4723c

VITE Burning
Remove VITE from daily dividend distribution. The only dividend distribution currencies are BTC, ETH, and USDT. All trading fees collected from VITE trading pairs will be burned.
Each time a referral code is generated, the 1000 VITE fee used to generate the referral code will be burned.
After opening a new trading pair, the 10,000 VITE fee will be burned.

It seems with this current price around 100k Vite should be burned every day. But if price go up it will be less of course. Its really great decision. I hope Vite can go to at least 2$ in some time with this burning token amount decrease and exchange grow  Roll Eyes

We need some more ideas of token burns to cover inflation and price increase.  Roll Eyes

Thanks! Also please check our recent article about the final VX releasing curve:

https://medium.com/vitelabs/final-decision-of-vx-releasing-curve-9a4f535242d8

If you want to know what happened about Vite in the last 2 weeks, check our new released biweekly report!

https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-bi-weekly-report-bc3ae67abde4
Vite announced new Vite tokens burning plan:

https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcement-adjustment-of-vx-release-ratio-voting-results-for-vite-burning-36726ca4723c

VITE Burning
Remove VITE from daily dividend distribution. The only dividend distribution currencies are BTC, ETH, and USDT. All trading fees collected from VITE trading pairs will be burned.
Each time a referral code is generated, the 1000 VITE fee used to generate the referral code will be burned.
After opening a new trading pair, the 10,000 VITE fee will be burned.

It seems with this current price around 100k Vite should be burned every day. But if price go up it will be less of course. Its really great decision. I hope Vite can go to at least 2$ in some time with this burning token amount decrease and exchange grow  Roll Eyes

We need some more ideas of token burns to cover inflation and price increase.  Roll Eyes
Team, you should have posted something related to VX on VX thread, you can not just leave it alone when you are updating this thread.
look at this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann100-mineableno-icono-pre-minevx-coin-the-native-token-of-vitex-dex-5169530 there is no a single post on that thread, what is the point of creating that thread if you do not want to update something there? you could post something related to mining phase or any update that you think is necessary. Please consider it
Pages:
Jump to: