Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 11. (Read 30983 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
A block and a transaction are not the same things. EOS has a block of 0.5 seconds but a transaction of 3 seconds

Can you prove 1 sec?

Can you prove opposite ? Check explorer and will see the speed of producing blocks https://explorer.vite.net/ Or you can personally send the transaction and see how much it is faster than others.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
A block and a transaction are not the same things. EOS has a block of 0.5 seconds but a transaction of 3 seconds

Can you prove 1 sec?
NRZ
Activity: 932
Merit: 286
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
How many dividends they pay for holding VX right now? Price of VX has fallen for last few days...whats the reason?
800 VX ~ 1 usd daily. Fall cause emission schedule say it. A lot of VX printed everyday till 08 March and then slowly decrease.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How many dividends they pay for holding VX right now? Price of VX has fallen for last few days...whats the reason?
NRZ
If anyone is interested, I invite you to vote for Poland_Node, this is the latest SBP.

Thank you all.
With witch rate your node will pay reward?
%%Bы oфигитeльнo cмeшитe вcex%%%!5 %У%дaчи вceм!
Wtf?! Vodka-balalaika? Do not spam here please. English thread.
NRZ
If anyone is interested, I invite you to vote for Poland_Node, this is the latest SBP.

Thank you all.
With witch rate your node will pay reward?
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 0

Thank you all.
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
Please tell me how to exchange Erc-20 tokens for VITE coins yourself?

1. Open vite wallet app
2. Wallet tab, on the top of screen press “+” plus.
3. Find Ethereum network, Vite ERC-20, switch to enable.
4. Wallet tab, Vite ERC-20, receive. Send your tokens to wallet.
5. When token is coming - press “VITE conversion”
6. Switch token to native vite coins.

7. Tip to me some merit on btt.
8. Press link in my sign, and scan the QR code by vite wallet app.
9. Accept invitation, confirm it.
10. Your done.
Thanks. But I only use a laptop. I do not use the smartphone. Web there is no purse. There is only an exchange. How to me to be?
I have tokens on Bittrex. Can I keep these stocks quietly until October? There will be a swap there?
NRZ

1. Open vite wallet app
2. Wallet tab, on the top of screen press “+” plus.
3. Find Ethereum network, Vite ERC-20, switch to enable.
4. Wallet tab, Vite ERC-20, receive. Send your tokens to wallet.
5. When token is coming - press “VITE conversion”
6. Switch token to native vite coins.

7. Tip to me some merit on btt.
8. Press link in my sign, and scan the QR code by vite wallet app.
9. Accept invitation, confirm it.
10. Your done.
NRZ
Today ViteX 24 hours volume in moment of time be over 1,5kk$. Growing is well! In a same time Dividend pool count 200k$. Stay tuned!
I was not mistaken? The coin will grow 200 times in 2 years.
I’m told about trading volume on ViteX DEX.

Have no idea about x200 for Vite coin in couple years.
Maybe some more  Grin Believe in that.
copper member
Merit: 10
Check out our latest biweekly report https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-bi-weekly-report-74da5060e908
We wish everyone Happy New Year of the Rat! 🎉🐭

5X VX Rewards on BAN/ETH & EPIC/BTC MM orders - starting at 15:00 HKT (UTC+8) Feb 5, 2020!

Happy MM!

https://medium.com/vitelabs/5x-vx-rewards-on-ban-eth-epic-btc-mm-orders-fff2ec6e332
copper member
Merit: 10
Hello, friends! Please tell us why different exchanges have different coin standards. Bittrex ERC-20, Binance is a different standard. Long it will be?

Unfortunately, some exchanges, such as the Bittrex, still do not support swap. We recommend you to trade on ViteX.net, Binance and Okex.
Today ViteX 24 hours volume in moment of time be over 1,5kk$. Growing is well! In a same time Dividend pool count 200k$. Stay tuned!
I was not mistaken? The coin will grow 200 times in 2 years.
NRZ
NRZ
So, answer is: in October the end of swap.
NRZ
Hello, friends! Please tell us why different exchanges have different coin standards. Bittrex ERC-20, Binance is a different standard. Long it will be?
I don’t know, but can ask team for that. Tomorrow will do that.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
I really don't know why this project is too undervalued...
NRZ

Wow great.. for one week traders will receive 5X VX rewards for both Market-Making buy orders and sell orders
This is good news for Bitgrin community, but I'm Bannano supporter  Sad
I hope BAN will soon be listed on Vitex

What about VX reward for holding Vite? Will they be 5x too?

May anyone explaine me this tweet?

https://twitter.com/SwissVite/status/1216426727754420227

What does this means? Are they going to create some protocol for third parties DEX? How Vite coins will be used in this case?
VX reward for holding Vite stay regular. I’ts temporary for trading as mining and just one pair.

It means every one will get opportunity to starts own gateway-exchange. I’ts like in Bitshares, if you know what i talking about. Right now we have no answers about “price” of this thing. In english telegram chat today sounds something about 1 mln vite to burning for this. But it is not official info. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: