Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| VivoInnovaOnexGobyte COIN - Neoscrypt, Asic Resistans, MASTERNODES!!! - page 12. (Read 28152 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 100
I like this unique name. -> "VivoInnovaOnexGobyte"   Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
which pools are working right now?
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
How do I synchronize my wallet?

put this in your .conf file

addnode=104.196.177.123
addnode=46.196.30.133:49226
addnode=23.95.216.157:9910
addnode=77.220.215.117:9910
addnode=220.230.113.79:9910
addnode=45.77.225.228:9910
addnode=46.196.30.133:49226
addnode=108.61.190.151:9910
Activity: 30
How do I synchronize my wallet?
Activity: 36
Seriously! People should stop saying "great coin", "HODL" etc., about these kinda coins. This coin is far dead. Please invest in coins that have concepts, rather than running behind these kind of useless coins with no concepts.

I think they are joking Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Seriously! People should stop saying "great coin", "HODL" etc., about these kinda coins. This coin is far dead. Please invest in coins that have concepts, rather than running behind these kind of useless coins with no concepts.

That's why it is best to wait for the dev to dump their premine and run off before buying  Grin

Now could be a good opportunity to revive the coin.  I am thinking of making a purchase. 

Not surprising though.  Just be careful guys.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Guys, answers for all your questions are in NEODASH coin thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-neodash-new-neoscrypt-masternodes-coin-2544555
Dev same as in VIOG - he is scammer from Russia. So VIOG is dead like neodash is. Be more accurate in the future with new coins.

When someone wants to make a good coin he will try to come up with good and unique name. And you can make conclusion what is the goal when someone will just clone coin and name it with using existing coin name...
since the project is open source, anyone can step in and add new features and revive the project.  Why would the kremlin be making all these coins that do the same thing as vivo?
Activity: 126
Activity: 7
Guys, answers for all your questions are in NEODASH coin thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-neodash-new-neoscrypt-masternodes-coin-2544555
Dev same as in VIOG - he is scammer from Russia. So VIOG is dead like neodash is. Be more accurate in the future with new coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
rpcport is where ?

No dev activity for like 10 days... not sure why you need the RPC port.
Activity: 63
Activity: 224

but rest of the post, more or less is true ;(

WTF ! you kidding me !!?

at the moment this does not VIOG does not work:

1) No possibility to run the masternode, >> Can not find appropriate parts! even with 1000 corners!
2) problem of synchronization of the wallet,> download the wallet and install the you will verify yourself> no syncronization from the start!
3) transaction that does not happen,> I'm still waiting for the transfer despite having paid the transfer fees! you only have to check yourself!
4) no blockchain explorer,> your blockfinder.guru is a pool-link. it's not the blockchain.

5) No answer from Devs,> Are you the devellopper?

I am VIOG holder. Dev runs away probably after he sold premine.
somebody has fixed the problem with port so you can set hot MN on linux https://github.com/gwestwood/vivoinnovaonexgobyte/releases/tag/0.12.1.1.
check how high was fee. if fee was very low you can wait very long.
Activity: 224
how do the ipv6 masternodes work?  would it be possible to run both ipv4 and ipv6 masternodes together?

hello, already it would have to be clear before investing, at the moment I transferred my funds and pay the transfer fees (automatic wallet). my funds have not arrived since:

Coin Name Address Amount Time Type Confirmation
VIOG XpQjyL2tTdEdCHZs3yqSBAGLCqsQ8Bjy7T 999.9999 12/11/2017 10:12:58 receive 0/6
VIOG XpQjyL2tTdEdCHZs3yqSBAGLCqsQ8Bjy7T 9.9999548 12/11/2017 10:12:33 receive 0/6
VIOG XpQjyL2tTdEdCHZs3yqSBAGLCqsQ8Bjy7T 8.8 12/11/2017 10:12:34 receive 0/6

be careful ! moreover there is no exploring to check the blockchain! to by the link of a pool that is not the link of the blockchain.

Now :

no possibility to run the masternode,
problem of synchronization of the wallet,
transaction that does not happen,
no blockchain explorer,
no reponse from Devs,

blockchain you can check here https://blockfinder.guru/explorer/VIOG?height=1137 but rest of the post, more or less is true ;(
how do the ipv6 masternodes work?  would it be possible to run both ipv4 and ipv6 masternodes together?
Activity: 52
i would also like  a real explorer to check out please.
Activity: 176
any guide to mount the wallet in linux?
Activity: 98

I do not know sorry error
I succeeded in the attached order
* Is the port open with static Ip?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQDajb2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx84e 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQDajb2 this my masternodeprivatkey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx84e 1 what this?

masternode outputs
vivoinnovaonexgobyte .confの

マスター・ノード= 1
masternodeprivkey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8Lzou3Re8iS1QDajb2

masternode.conf

#マスター・ノード設定ファイル
#フォーマット:エイリアスIP:ポートmasternodeprivkey collat​​eral_output_txid collat​​eral_output_index
#例:MN2 127.0.0.2:9910 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1
#MN2 127.0.0.2:9910 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQDajb2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx84e 1
 LABEL ----- IP :port -------------- masternodekey ----------------------            transaction ID --------------------- output index
Pages:
Jump to: