Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLS] VALUS - Connection between Trademarks, Retailers and Customers - page 6. (Read 19091 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
VALUS Team
Do you have pre-sale, and what is your marketing strategy? Is VLS eth based token?
Hi,
We don't have pre-sale only Crowdsale on 13. October. When the crowdsale starts, we have 15% in the first 48h.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Do you have pre-sale, and what is your marketing strategy? Is VLS eth based token?
VALUS Team
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Can I joined social media and signature ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
VALUS Team
Internet so tightly into people's lives, and there are stored all the information about them. Such projects are very necessary, somehow to protect themselves.The project success at the ICO.
Yes, every year is more and more online stores which pretend that they sell genuine items

So Valus is the "time to make an Amazon version in crypto." The good thing here is there won't fiat and banking barriers.
We are now focused on authenticity of product and also verification of retailers, but never know what can develop from this Wink
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Internet so tightly into people's lives, and there are stored all the information about them. Such projects are very necessary, somehow to protect themselves.The project success at the ICO.
Yes, every year is more and more online stores which pretend that they sell genuine items

So Valus is the "time to make an Amazon version in crypto." The good thing here is there won't fiat and banking barriers.
VALUS Team
Activity: 98
VALUS Team
Good luck in crowdsale! Don't froget to report about details here  Wink
Thank you! All updates will be on the day of crowdsale Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good luck in crowdsale! Don't froget to report about details here  Wink
VALUS Team
Hi everybody Smiley

Thank you for your support!
We are ready for crowdsale. Smart Contract is written, and it will be deployed on the day of crowdsale.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Interesting concept, I think I'm going to have to get in on this one. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The VALUS project is very good,
it is useful to minimize fraudulent fraud against a trademark so that consumers will feel safe and calm against fraud mode etc. I strongly support this project great success
very smart idea, now the implementation will help financial, need quality work of the team

hopefully this project is successful and be a big project later, may Devnya there is always something promising to attract investors investors good luck
yeah i think so too, bounty already start from august so let's wait until ICO start
6 days until Crowdsale starts on 13. October 2017 but this thread is so calm  Cheesy
Hi everyone Smiley
We are listed on TokenMarket!
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/valus/
good progress sir, let's keep moving forward
hope ICO will finish soon as it start
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
The VALUS project is very good,
it is useful to minimize fraudulent fraud against a trademark so that consumers will feel safe and calm against fraud mode etc. I strongly support this project great success
very smart idea, now the implementation will help financial, need quality work of the team

hopefully this project is successful and be a big project later, may Devnya there is always something promising to attract investors investors good luck
VALUS Team
VALUS Team
what is the difference of valus to monetha?

VALUS allows trademarks to add items into a blockchain. With that they make items more secure, and also customers can verify these items.

I like this project too. If I understood correctly when you scan with QR the products which are described in it, there won't be any chance to buy wrong products. It means that it will focus on the only reliable products. The icos which are existed recently are related with that market scope. Monetha utrust soma stufgo etc. In the future, shopping with btc will become very popular.

Yes, you are correct. When you scan an item with QR code, you will get basic information about that item, and you will also see if this item is genuine or not.
it will apply to all products or selected flagship sector and it will focus on the development of the project?

We are exploring different options and industry. The plan for now is to make platform, where company will add their products. Ownership will be set in the store or via mail with specific key.
Activity: 630
what is the difference of valus to monetha?

VALUS allows trademarks to add items into a blockchain. With that they make items more secure, and also customers can verify these items.

I like this project too. If I understood correctly when you scan with QR the products which are described in it, there won't be any chance to buy wrong products. It means that it will focus on the only reliable products. The icos which are existed recently are related with that market scope. Monetha utrust soma stufgo etc. In the future, shopping with btc will become very popular.

Yes, you are correct. When you scan an item with QR code, you will get basic information about that item, and you will also see if this item is genuine or not.
it will apply to all products or selected flagship sector and it will focus on the development of the project?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like a powerful and promising project but i may be mistaken..
VALUS Team
Good idea. Now Slack becomes the market of spammers.
Yes, there are a lot. So we need to disable Slack to protect all participants.

Hi, I just joined the signature campaign. I hope that this project will be a successful one. Looking forward for more updates. Good luck!
Great. Thank you for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: