Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLS] VALUS - Connection between Trademarks, Retailers and Customers - page 7. (Read 19091 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hi, I just joined the signature campaign. I hope that this project will be a successful one. Looking forward for more updates. Good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good idea. Now Slack becomes the market of spammers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
VALUS Team
Hi everybody,

In last time there was a lot of spams, so we decided that tomorrow (30. September) we will disable Slack Chanel for security reasons.
You can still join us on Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/GfUf_AsfnkxuXYisF50yug)

Best regards,
VALUS Team
VALUS Team
VALUS got new advisor: Aleksander Vidmar

And who is it? What products did he previously participate in? What does he know about here, that you make this message so special?
He know blockchain industry at least 4 years. For more info, please check his Linkedin account.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110

And who is it? What products did he previously participate in? What does he know about here, that you make this message so special?
VALUS Team
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
what is the difference of valus to monetha?

VALUS allows trademarks to add items into a blockchain. With that they make items more secure, and also customers can verify these items.

I like this project too. If I understood correctly when you scan with QR the products which are described in it, there won't be any chance to buy wrong products. It means that it will focus on the only reliable products. The icos which are existed recently are related with that market scope. Monetha utrust soma stufgo etc. In the future, shopping with btc will become very popular.

Yes, you are correct. When you scan an item with QR code, you will get basic information about that item, and you will also see if this item is genuine or not.

Thanks for clarifying this, dev. I have stumbled upon Monetha, which also makes a good promotion of their project, as well as UTrust. But I can see that VALUS is not entirely similar to these projects. VALUS has something innovative and unique to offer to investors. This is gonna be included in the most successful ICOs in October for sure. Cheers!  Wink
Hopefully so, I also see this project has a good appeal to investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

VALUS allows trademarks to add items into a blockchain. With that they make items more secure, and also customers can verify these items.

I like this project too. If I understood correctly when you scan with QR the products which are described in it, there won't be any chance to buy wrong products. It means that it will focus on the only reliable products. The icos which are existed recently are related with that market scope. Monetha utrust soma stufgo etc. In the future, shopping with btc will become very popular.

Yes, you are correct. When you scan an item with QR code, you will get basic information about that item, and you will also see if this item is genuine or not.

Thanks for clarifying this, dev. I have stumbled upon Monetha, which also makes a good promotion of their project, as well as UTrust. But I can see that VALUS is not entirely similar to these projects. VALUS has something innovative and unique to offer to investors. This is gonna be included in the most successful ICOs in October for sure. Cheers!  Wink
VALUS Team

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
VALUS Team
This project looks great, should have more hype, how much did you collected ?
Hi,
We will have crowdsale on 13. October till 10. November.
In first 48h we will have 15% bonus.
More information on this link: https://crowdsale.valus.one
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
This project looks great, should have more hype, how much did you collected ?
VALUS Team
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
How can i get this coin? Was any airdrop and i missed it? Is coin on coinmarketcap and on what exchanges can i trade it?

You will probably miss 99 out of 100 airdrops for being lazy to read the first page at least. This is a promising project and their ICO will start early October which is next month already.
VALUS Team
How can i get this coin? Was any airdrop and i missed it? Is coin on coinmarketcap and on what exchanges can i trade it?
We will have crowdsale on 13. October. Also, you can join to Bounty program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-valus-bounty-campaign-2108153
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
VALUS Team
Hi,
Thank you all for your support.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
VALUS got new advisor: Artjom Bajdak
Congratulations! Btw, video is really inetersting!
VALUS Team
VALUS got new advisor: Artjom Bajdak
Pages:
Jump to: