Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 42. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Good day! What does the poll price depend on? on its difficulty? on a number of participants? 
Both this factors are taken into account. The cost of every survey or voting will be calculated individually.
VOTES
What I like most is giving transparency and honesty of polls, elections, selection, testing, and other activities on the platform basis. Certainly these basics are in need of potential investors. Hopefully all goes well.
Thank u for your support. We hope that everyone will be able to appreciate the advantages of the decentralized voting with the use of blockchain technologies.
VOTES
Hello. What is the amount of Votes commission? I do understand it’s needed for servers support and such but i’m afraid it might be too big.
At the moment we cant tell you what the exact amount of the commissions is ‘cause the system is still under development. However, we will make every effort to make them minimum.
Good afternoon. Your white paper says that tokens will get only those, who pass the verification successfully. What kind of verification is this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Does a customer need to set the amount of payment to a respondent in Votes tokens? Or will any cryptocurrency be suitable for this task?
Activity: 238
Hello. How many tokens have been put up for sale?
According to the white paper, 80 million tokens were put up for sale. Though some of them have already been sold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. How many tokens have been put up for sale?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Who pays the fees to the platform? Those who ordered the poll or the respondents as well?
Activity: 308
Good day! What does the poll price depend on? on its difficulty? on a number of participants? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
What I like most is giving transparency and honesty of polls, elections, selection, testing, and other activities on the platform basis. Certainly these basics are in need of potential investors. Hopefully all goes well.
VOTES
If the customer doesnt pay for the respondents’ answers, what will he have the Votes platform for?
The platform searches for the respondents, arranges the voting process and tracks its course and legacy. This have to be paid.
VOTES
Good afternoon. How much will differ the cost of the survey in which the respondents are paid for from the one in which they participate voluntarily? 
Usually the price of the surveys in which the cost of a voice isn’t set preliminary is cheaper, but many things depend on the topic of the survey.
VOTES
Hey there. How are u going to motivate those ones who doesnt receive payment for completing the surveys? I’m sure that many companies will want to save some money.

There’re quite a lot of people who’s ready to demonstrate their civic position. Fortunately, our team is experienced in search for them and their attraction.
Activity: 336
Hello. How long will the main stage of ICO be on?
If nothing comes up then there is still more than a month.
Activity: 196
Hello. How long will the main stage of ICO be on?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello. What is the amount of Votes commission? I do understand it’s needed for servers support and such but i’m afraid it might be too big.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Can votes simply be bought? Isn't it then easy to manipulate any voting by just buying more votes than others can afford? Or do you have some system built into your platform that provides authentication services?
Our platform doesnt allow to purchase voices. As for authorization, the amount of the data collected from the respondent depends on the aim of the survey.

Oh so did I get the whole concept wrong or does your platform facilitate voting? If so, how does someone acquire the right to vote?
Users are signing up for the platform and the services linked to it, so it’s easy to get the right to vote. But anyway, this relates only to commercial voting.

But aren't such systems extremely prone to sybil attacks for example? Or how do you prevent that from happening?
Activity: 196
If the customer doesnt pay for the respondents’ answers, what will he have the Votes platform for?
VOTES
Friends, tell me please, anyone can the organizer of the voting, right? Even if earlier he only took part in the voting and surveys of Votes?

Yes, of course. You’ll just have to switch from the respondent account to the customer’s one. We will make the interface as clear and understandable as possible.
VOTES
What maximum payment will it be possible to get for participation of the respondents in voting?

The amount of the reward is determined by the company which orders the survey, if there’re no restrictions imposed by the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: