Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 43. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Will the respondents receive any reward for participation in surveys and voting in any crypto currency? Or is there any list?
The respondents will receive the reward with VOTE tokens. You can exchange them at any moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much will differ the cost of the survey in which the respondents are paid for from the one in which they participate voluntarily? 
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey there. What amount of funds was collected during the pre-ICO?

Hi. If my memory doesnt fail me, it’s 650 ETH.
Activity: 107
Do you have working concept now? I am organising some votings on local level and need some platform to conduct it. Is your project ready for testing?
Activity: 238
Hey there. What amount of funds was collected during the pre-ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey there. How are u going to motivate those ones who doesnt receive payment for completing the surveys? I’m sure that many companies will want to save some money.
Activity: 364
Friends, tell me please, anyone can the organizer of the voting, right? Even if earlier he only took part in the voting and surveys of Votes?
Activity: 196
What maximum payment will it be possible to get for participation of the respondents in voting?
VOTES
Will registration of a legal entity in the service somehow differ from the registration of a simple user?
Only the conditions of the registration for the customers and responders will differ.
VOTES
Have you already developed a set of restrictions, which surveys can’t be organized on the platform?
Not yet. We’re planning to make Votes suitable for both customers surveys and parliamentary election.
VOTES
What commission will respondents pay from their income received for participation in surveys?
The answer to this question can be given only after the development of the platform’s ecosystem. We will make every effort to minimize the commission.
VOTES
They say that when you pay for service services tokens Votes can be saved. And can you more specifically know how much you can save?
The amount of the discount depends on the time period when u use tokens. The exact schedule of the discounts will be available after the ICO.
VOTES
How many users does the Simpoll service have and how many of them will go to Votes?

Today there’re 10 millions of them and we hope that most of the will be brought to Votes. At least, we will do everything we can.
VOTES
I did not encounter any blockchain before, but the project of online surveys using this technology is interested me. So how will it work, how will the payment take place?
Strictly speaking, the algorithm will not change much, it will only become more reliable. Payment methods will change: only Votes tokens will be accepted inside the Votes service.
Only one payment option? Will not rubles or dollars be accepted? In Simpoll, there is such an opportunity, as far as I know.
But you can buy Votes tokens for any fiat currencies and crypto-currencies, so there are essentially as many payment methods.
And what are the benefits of the service from the fact that it will only be paid by Votes tokens?
We will provide the services of high quality which will create the demand for tokens of your platform ‘cause they allow the customers of the surveys to receive discounts. In fact, they’ll pay for some part of services with tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will the respondents receive any reward for participation in surveys and voting in any crypto currency? Or is there any list?
Activity: 238
Is there any kind of subscription to the news mailing in order to avoid missing the announcement of the timeframes of the ICO?
Yes, you can subscribe on the site. You can also join the Telegram chat, it’s also announced there.
Activity: 308
Is there any kind of subscription to the news mailing in order to avoid missing the announcement of the timeframes of the ICO?
VOTES
It's good, that you're thinking of entering the international market. But then you will need to translate your site into different languages. Do you plan to do this after the launch of the platform?
We’re planning that all the main components of the platform will be translated to several languages by the moment of its launch. However, we’ll be able to say exactly only after the ICO is over.
VOTES
Why the project team wouldn’t just to implement the blockchain in already existing Simpoll? I think it is less expensive in regards of all resources.
Simpoll  is a local service and Votes will be focused on the whole world.
VOTES
For technical development it will be allocated only 20% of the money that were collected at the sale. Are you sure, that these funds will be enough? The main thing, after all, is that everything turned out qualitatively, not cheaply…
This is enough to create a product of high quality. Our team is experienced enough to develop such a service so we know for sure how we should distribute the money in the most effective way.
Pages:
Jump to: