Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 44. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
If you want to become the world's best online survey service, you need a powerful marketing company. How much money will be spent on it?
We’re planning to spend more than a half of our budget on promotion of the platform. Right now an optimal marketing strategy is being developed.
VOTES
I invested 2 ETHs on this project. I think this is a dead investment.
It’s a pity that u think so. Just wait for the launch of the platform and get sure that this was a right investment decision!
VOTES
Hello everyone! Does anyone know, if the project team will receive some remuneration after the end of the ICO?
The members of the team receive a part of tokens. This will allow to stimulate them to be interested in the platform for a long period of time.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will the company carry out a reverse buy-out of tokens for burning it  in the future?
There is no information on this in the technical documentation, it seems to be, so far it is not known.
Activity: 322
What voting will be organized on the platform more expensive: with payment to respondents or without it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Will the company carry out a reverse buy-out of tokens for burning it  in the future?
Activity: 238
Will registration of a legal entity in the service somehow differ from the registration of a simple user?
Merit: 0
Have you already developed a set of restrictions, which surveys can’t be organized on the platform?
Activity: 196
What commission will respondents pay from their income received for participation in surveys?
They say that when you pay for service services tokens Votes can be saved. And can you more specifically know how much you can save?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What bonuses are announced for the upcoming round of sales?
Generally promised 30% discounts and 40% bonuses, but nothing special is known yet.
Activity: 196
What bonuses are announced for the upcoming round of sales?
How many users does the Simpoll service have and how many of them will go to Votes?
Activity: 210
I did not encounter any blockchain before, but the project of online surveys using this technology is interested me. So how will it work, how will the payment take place?
Strictly speaking, the algorithm will not change much, it will only become more reliable. Payment methods will change: only Votes tokens will be accepted inside the Votes service.
Only one payment option? Will not rubles or dollars be accepted? In Simpoll, there is such an opportunity, as far as I know.
But you can buy Votes tokens for any fiat currencies and crypto-currencies, so there are essentially as many payment methods.
And what are the benefits of the service from the fact that it will only be paid by Votes tokens?
Activity: 350
I did not encounter any blockchain before, but the project of online surveys using this technology is interested me. So how will it work, how will the payment take place?
Strictly speaking, the algorithm will not change much, it will only become more reliable. Payment methods will change: only Votes tokens will be accepted inside the Votes service.
Only one payment option? Will not rubles or dollars be accepted? In Simpoll, there is such an opportunity, as far as I know.
But you can buy Votes tokens for any fiat currencies and crypto-currencies, so there are essentially as many payment methods.
Activity: 350
What is the capitalization of this market now? I hope that in the future it will increase, so to let the token value grow.
VOTES
Is the stabilization fund something like a reserve fund. Or is it intended for certain purposes?
It’s necessary to replenish the reserve funds after it’s used, while the stabilization fund is necessary to solve the problems arisen fast. Thus, this money can remain completely unnecessary.
Pages:
Jump to: