Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Voucher Coin - A CRYPTO CURRENCY OF NEW GENERTAION - page 10. (Read 27882 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
How much have you raised so far? Is there information about it? Do you accept fiat investments?
If not, I can help you to implement widget accepting fiat
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
What a good project, i will follow your updates! I will be waiting for opportunity to join your ICO after research.
Do you have funds ready to invest in your ICO? Investors pay attention to VC invested in different projects. Any thoughts on that?
Activity: 630
Now you can mining or investing in our website.
Listing will be available from 02/2019
Good, probably i will buy some coins closer to listing. 3 months is too much for me, I stick to buy coins prior to listing or already listed coins.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
Any suggestions for exchange? Which options do you explore?
I guess most of crypto users are interested in exchange,so it is important question.
Activity: 574
I would like to ask you if you have MVP?
You know, market is competitive, so without MVP it is harder to raise funds.

Yes we have MVP, you can find it in our website https://voucher-co.in/
Our first MVP is the wallet which will part of big system VOU CRM
Thank you for promt response. Great, I purchase only projects with existing MVP that's why I am asking about it. I will check it out and give my feedback later.
Hmm, your idea is clear.
By the way, why did you call it "Voucher coin" ? is there something specific we should know about your name?

Because the meaning of this word matches to name of our coin, the VCO coin confirms that you have the right to use VOU CRM.
In simple determination Voucher is written evidence, receipt, confirmation of receipt of goods, discounts on goods or services.
Oh, thank you for explanation, now it is clear for me. So I think you've selected right name for coin.
There is a sence in this name. It is really important
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 0

Yes we have MVP, you can find it in our website https://voucher-co.in/
Our first MVP is the wallet which will part of big system VOU CRM
copper member
Do you have existing partnersheeps?
I believe it is important information to determine your partners, their experience and possible benefits of such collaboration

Now we have variants for cooperation but it's really important and we will working on that way. And in Q1 2019 you will seeing list our partners
copper member
Hmm, your idea is clear.
By the way, why did you call it "Voucher coin" ? is there something specific we should know about your name?

Because the meaning of this word matches to name of our coin, the VCO coin confirms that you have the right to use VOU CRM.
In simple determination Voucher is written evidence, receipt, confirmation of receipt of goods, discounts on goods or services.
Activity: 630
Hello everyone,
Everyday more and more pool adding VCO for mining, check in pool explorer  Smiley
https://poolexplorer.com/coin/6093
Miners are looking for profitable coins in terms of dumping market.
BTC and ETH mining is no longer profitable at the moment.
Activity: 462
Hey guys! I like your idea of CRM system, it is something unique in blockchain sphere ( I don't know projects implemented CRM on blockchain) and at the same time it is a requirement for each business.
BITWIN
Wow, CRM system is needed in every business.
I think you can find your target audience among dapps and other blockchain based projects.

Yes it very useful tool for each types of business from local to global
And VOU CRM can optimize a lot of process in business

And we hope that VOU CRM will be great DAPPS
I hope so, but let's wait for a bull run and the end of your tokensale. Speaking about it, have you set dates of ICO? How long will it be and what if soft cap isn't suceed?
SESSIA
Do you have existing partnersheeps?
I believe it is important information to determine your partners, their experience and possible benefits of such collaboration
copper member
I think you can find your target audience among dapps and other blockchain based projects.

Yes it very useful tool for each types of business from local to global
And VOU CRM can optimize a lot of process in business

And we hope that VOU CRM will be great DAPPS
copper member
Guys, just make it clear, how much are you going to raise in eth equivalent? You have good metrics

softcap - 2630 ETH
hardcap - 10800 ETH
What is the minimum entry point to buy your coin?
Do you have any bonuses for early investors or for large purchase? I think it will stimulate people
BITWIN
Hmm, your idea is clear.
Pages:
Jump to: