Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Voucher Coin - A CRYPTO CURRENCY OF NEW GENERTAION - page 3. (Read 27882 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good day!! Planned update roadmap ?? when??? Which exchanges are planned to exit ?? I have already invested in this project. and will there be support from the developer?  Huh
Activity: 204
Still can't get an access to your wallet.
Please, help me to find out issue, I wanna test your wallet, but I can't because of multiple errors! Do you update it?
I use win wallet and it works stably and without errors. What mistakes did you encounter?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Is collection progress updated everyday ? I am asking because I've seen 50 k raised a long time ago. Did you raise something else?
Activity: 434
SESSIA
Hopefully I've bought some coins in my long term portfolio, but I will get back to this topic, because I do want to keep in touch with your team and get some news.
Well, hope I won't lose funds with your ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Still can't get an access to your wallet.
Please, help me to find out issue, I wanna test your wallet, but I can't because of multiple errors! Do you update it?
Yeah, guys, what about devs? How many developers are you going to hire to work in your team ?
I wanna see news about new features of your product. Do you have something to share with us?
I've bought your coin and I am going to buy more just in case you achieve soft cap. That is how I see it according to my trading plan.
Well, guys, to my mind this ICO has potential, I've never seen any crm coin on blockchain
Activity: 462
I haven't heard about your ICO for a long time, do you have any progress in development?
To my mind right now you don't update community with news
SESSIA
Also I wanna ask how long will your ICO last?
What if you won't achieve soft cap, will you continue ICO stage or stop funds collection and return money to investors?
Hmm, I've tried to install your wallet, but there are some errors, I can't download it and install in a proper way!
What has happened?
Tell me more about your target audience on CRM system. Are they blockchain enthusiasts or just usual business not related with crypto and blockchain? Please, answer as fast as possible
Voucher team promised a lot of changes in 2019 year, what did you exactly mean?
Any features to be added in wallet or anything else?
SESSIA
Guys, what about listing?
When do you expect it to happen? As far as I know you haven't reach soft cap yet, but once it happen, will you be listed immediately after the end of tokensale?
copper member
Activity: 103

Hello everyone,  Smiley

we've new information about opportunity our CRM, more information you can read in our blog!  Cool Shocked

https://medium.com/@vouchercoin/how-to-choose-best-variant-of-crm-for-your-business-c1b61aedd605
copper member
A good project has the potential to succeed. Currently there are very few projects aimed at a product with real use of the blockchain. Dear team, we ask you to tell about the progress step by step!

Thank you  Smiley
We really appreciate these reviews  Roll Eyes

Sure, we will informing you about all latest project news)

Also, soon we announcing very important news which will absolutely change technical part of project.

Pls, wait for several days..
copper member
Hello Dear friends,  Smiley

Now we testing our CRM system  Cool
Also more information will be so soon, more details you can find in our official page on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/VOU-CRM-New-Environment-for-Your-Business-373435360059911/
copper member
great another privacy coin, hope it is accepted wherever monero
For now, we all have their promises.
And, as you known, it's hard to make promises and original ideas become true.
Lots of things have to be done, and it is a hard, long distance to go.
I feel positively after reading the OP, but I don't call it as a good project, or great one. I will wait more.

It's your choice man.
But you know, we don't have a lot of money for super marketing activities, but we have strong believe that we have a big chance to realize our idea, anyway.
Because great idea it's much more important than money!
copper member
Hello,
REMIND!!!
That investing in VCO is available now  Wink
Right now you have the chance  get more tokens with our bonuses! Stay tuned for receiving more presents and surprise

Bonuses: Roll Eyes
500$ - 5%, 1000$ - 7%, 3000$ - 8%, 5000$ - 10%, 10000$ - 12%, 20000$ - 15%, 50000$ - 20%.

FOR INVESTING FOLLOW LINK https://voucher-co.in/
Do you mean there will be additional bonus later?
I am waiting for surprises, so that's a positive news for me!

I'm not sure, maybe after some time bonus will be little bit smaller
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
great another privacy coin, hope it is accepted wherever monero
For now, we all have their promises.
And, as you known, it's hard to make promises and original ideas become true.
Lots of things have to be done, and it is a hard, long distance to go.
I feel positively after reading the OP, but I don't call it as a good project, or great one. I will wait more.
Activity: 630
Hello,
REMIND!!!
That investing in VCO is available now  Wink
Right now you have the chance  get more tokens with our bonuses! Stay tuned for receiving more presents and surprise

Bonuses: Roll Eyes
500$ - 5%, 1000$ - 7%, 3000$ - 8%, 5000$ - 10%, 10000$ - 12%, 20000$ - 15%, 50000$ - 20%.

FOR INVESTING FOLLOW LINK https://voucher-co.in/
Do you mean there will be additional bonus later?
I am waiting for surprises, so that's a positive news for me!
Pages:
Jump to: