Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Voucher Coin - A CRYPTO CURRENCY OF NEW GENERTAION - page 6. (Read 27882 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I hope guys next year will be very successful, my friends invest in your project, so I probably will join them, but only next year Smiley
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
The team at VOUCHER wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come!!!  Smiley Wink
it's one of the kind of platforms like a PC, MAC etc. we also working on development app for iOS and android
Well, it is more clear for me, because i didn't even know about this kind of platform. I am sure that your investors are aware of this development.
copper member
I am ready to invest 500-1000 $ and get 5-7% bonus on my investment.
But firstly answer on my questions about your wallet, I want to understand it better

sounds good
sure, you even can ask more questions if you need
copper member
What about your new wallet? Which features have you implemented to upgrade your wallet? Is there something special?

now we have ended work on wallet for Raspberry Pi and still working for expand more platforms
After ICO we will make some updates for wallets
copper member
Hello Dear Community,
we glad to present new type of VCO wallet for Raspberry Pi platform,
Download from official website: https://voucher-co.in/
Also in main page of Voucher website you can find different manuals
What does it mean "Raspberry Pi platform" ? It is great that you are developing wallet even before the end of ICO.

it's one of the kind of platforms like a PC, MAC etc. we also working on development app for iOS and android
copper member
Hello everyone  Wink Smiley

Investing is available NOW!!!
Just go to VOU CRM website and follow simple guide

Also we provide nice bonus for early birds

500$ - 5%
1000$ - 7%
3000$ - 8%
5000$ - 10%
10000$ - 12%
20000$ - 15%
50000$ - 20%.
it is attractive bonus for early participants. What is good, there is no extra big bonuses like +100%, what means stability for your ecosystem and token after listing.

sure, we can't give more bonuses, because it's bad for economy of project
Activity: 490
I am ready to invest 500-1000 $ and get 5-7% bonus on my investment.
But firstly answer on my questions about your wallet, I want to understand it better
Activity: 630
Smoothly working wallets are the first things to catch attention of investors.
Next, stable network is another good one.
After that, active high volumed exchanges should be aim at for the Voucher coin.

Let's see when the coin reach high-volumed exchanges (at least the first one).
You are so good at explaining basics.
For me it is important that Voucher coin created working wallets, but high-volumed exchanges is the main priority for me as for investor
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
You are making updates in your wallet and it is great for all of investors! I think it should raise attention to your pre-ICO
Smoothly working wallets are the first things to catch attention of investors.
Next, stable network is another good one.
After that, active high volumed exchanges should be aim at for the Voucher coin.

Let's see when the coin reach high-volumed exchanges (at least the first one).
BITWIN
I am not sure about Raspberry Pi, is it like a new wallet for CRM system and your internal token, right? If I am wrong, then tell me more
Activity: 462
You are making updates in your wallet and it is great for all of investors! I think it should raise attention to your pre-ICO
Activity: 490
What about your new wallet? Which features have you implemented to upgrade your wallet? Is there something special?
Hello Dear Community,
What does it mean "Raspberry Pi platform" ? It is great that you are developing wallet even before the end of ICO.
BITWIN
yes, I remmeber it but I can't right now tell for you about that
just join our telegram and I suppose that after few days you will find the answer in project news
I've already noticed in your telegram channel and in this thread that you've updated community about bonus structure of your tokensale.
Activity: 462
I've analysed better this project and I want to invest more, probably I will attract other people via refferal system. Do you have refferal link?

sure, when you get app in your PC you will get unique address and if you want to be referral just write to [email protected], after that you may involve more friends
and sign up for get bonus from referral program
Thank you, I will definitely get in contact with you and now I am in process of downloading application on my PC. I am interested in your suggestion

500$ - 5%
1000$ - 7%
3000$ - 8%
5000$ - 10%
10000$ - 12%
20000$ - 15%
50000$ - 20%.
it is attractive bonus for early participants. What is good, there is no extra big bonuses like +100%, what means stability for your ecosystem and token after listing.
copper member

500$ - 5%
1000$ - 7%
3000$ - 8%
5000$ - 10%
10000$ - 12%
20000$ - 15%
50000$ - 20%.
copper member
Hello Dear Community,
copper member
I've analysed better this project and I want to invest more, probably I will attract other people via refferal system. Do you have refferal link?

sure, when you get app in your PC you will get unique address and if you want to be referral just write to [email protected], after that you may involve more friends
and sign up for get bonus from referral program
Pages:
Jump to: