Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 108. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I'm offering a 10,000 VOX Bounty.  To the user who shows me where it ever said Uphold will buy coins back up to a certain price...

You didn't say that, but it's an idea to fix the price. It will bring trust and a huge pump. Sure, it will be painful to do for the VOX team as this might take a lot of BTC to do, but in the end it will draw enormous attention and a good change the price will rise even further. Given the fact the people behind VOX own a lot of VOX, they will make more profit in the end because of the rising price. But it takes balls to do it, but if the VOX team manages to do this, there is a good chance VOX will be a success in a short period of time.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
No one ever accused VOX creators of stupidity or officially making statements they wouldn't live up to. Instead, rumors were spread through certain people making statements that started, "I shouldn't be telling you this, but...". I'm getting tired of being scammed with crypto currency. It's a shady world that's no different than that of the centralized world of currency. The rich get richer while the poor get taken advantage of with illusions and false hope. Sad, but true...

As long as these scenarios continue, and as long as greed takes precedence over a true desire to make crypto currency viable as its "intended" purpose, it will continue to fail miserably. Prove to me this isn't the case Jim. Do you care more about making money off of us or do you care more about crypto, specifically VOX?

Activity: 510
Merit: 500
I'm offering a 10,000 VOX Bounty.  To the user who shows me where it ever said Uphold will buy coins back up to a certain price...

Activity: 97
They only thing the devs seem serious about is dumping on those of us who bought into the hype. It's a good idea with a lot of potential, but the level of greed is astounding. Those who bought at .0015, like me, are not the ones selling it down this cheap. It's the creators of it who are dumping on us and keeping the price down. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If the devs truly cared about this coin and believed in it, I don't feel they would be dumping it so hard. I had a very positive outlook toward VOX at first, but not anymore. The lies are what hurt the worst. You know who you are and you know what I mean... What goes around comes around.

Good luck!

Activity: 392
24H LOW on Bittrex.. 0.00038999  Shocked
4 times lower than ICO price. When will the VOX team start buying on Bittrex to get the price back to ICO again?
Project was born dead...
They seem to forget crypto is about more than just the product... If you want to build a name for yourself you need to get your coin hyped... Seems VOX team didn't gt the memo
Sad really as this coin had such high pump potential.
Only thing that can save it from totally getting wiped out is uphold starting to buy VOX at the minimum 650VOX/btc price
And the sad thing is, when I ask Jim to have the other VOX people respond on this forum and brainstorm about idea's like this, he says he can't make them do or force that. Lol.. that shows how serious they are about this project. We need good idea's like this and we need the marketing people of VOX to come up with this.. and implement it. I feel pretty lost as an early investor... I had faith for a long time, but have lost the most of that unfortunately.
Because there are big names in VOX, I was really expecting this project to be different from other coin projects. But instead it's the same song. One person bringing the news and with an even more bad start and an ever declining price..

Let us just hold and wait, we might see things coming up when those VR gadgets starts shipping and spreading in the market.

Let us hope. i bailed out with loss for most of my coins but kept a few 1000 just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
4 times lower than ICO price. When will the VOX team start buying on Bittrex to get the price back to ICO again?
Project was born dead...
They seem to forget crypto is about more than just the product... If you want to build a name for yourself you need to get your coin hyped... Seems VOX team didn't gt the memo
Only thing that can save it from totally getting wiped out is uphold starting to buy VOX at the minimum 650VOX/btc price
And the sad thing is, when I ask Jim to have the other VOX people respond on this forum and brainstorm about idea's like this, he says he can't make them do or force that. Lol.. that shows how serious they are about this project. We need good idea's like this and we need the marketing people of VOX to come up with this.. and implement it. I feel pretty lost as an early investor... I had faith for a long time, but have lost the most of that unfortunately.
Because there are big names in VOX, I was really expecting this project to be different from other coin projects. But instead it's the same song. One person bringing the news and with an even more bad start and an ever declining price..

Let us just hold and wait, we might see things coming up when those VR gadgets starts shipping and spreading in the market.
Project was born dead...

Activity: 437
Strange coin, strange start but i like the virtual reality approach.
Activity: 493
Project was born dead...

And when is that going to happen?  I think it is a bit of a risk with this coin.  They need to have more communication with the community or this will start to get real low...
Activity: 608
Project was born dead...
Activity: 72
Good questions.  The answers based on the above posts are:

1)  VOX is now being sold on the Voxelus marketplace at the same rate as Bittrex.

2)  Yes a person can buy VOX on the Voxelus marketplace and sell them on Bittrex.

Wanted to support this project despite the poor roll out,  but based on the above information just dumped all my VOX.

Bullshit buddy... VOX is being sold on uphold for 650VOX/BTC... around 0.0015 that is... but people can buy cheaper on bittrex atm for as long the manipulation there holds.
If Uphold and voxteam fullfils there promise the price should rise eventually to 0.0015 and beyond

Ow man, this sounds so paycoinish... :-D

Still I think it's very much doable.

Uphold is the biggest VOX holder so a VOX pump would make their VOX be worth so much more, all they have to do is open uphold market and allow people to sell there at 650VOX/BTC and trex price will be over that within 24 hours...
Okay it's gonna cost them a bit but that's nothing compared to the profit they could make from this.

You need to check https://www.voxelus.com/marketplace
The VOX prices there are current market prices
Activity: 510
Dev any translate bounty? thanks!
Smiley

Yes we are going to announce contests and bounties soon.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Dev any translate bounty? thanks!
Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
lot of newbies jumping on here bashing vox...pretty strong BUY signal if i ever saw one lol

ya a lot of newbies,but i still doubt it.
still need a lot time to make sure about it,
and more 'NEWS' in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
lot of newbies jumping on here bashing vox...pretty strong BUY signal if i ever saw one lol
Activity: 72
I am afraid it would have no implication on the current price. Anyway, I feel sorry for the people who invested in this company almost half a year ago just to see their investment shrink 50% (looks like mr.market decided 0.0005 is good enough).
I mean,` shouldn't these people be at least granted an ICO prices for believing in your company eons ago? Don't voxelus have BTC now to buy back those cheap VOX?? If they do, why don't they buy back??

I don't know what voxelus team is up to, but with constant supply of new coins on bittrex (+ look at the BE -> millions moving sometimes (who has those?Huh)) and no one but Jim in this thread, this coin is doomed.
They might have big names hooked up, but the way it goes wright now, I would advise everyone to stay away.;
It all just looks like another overpumped shitcoin to me.

And yeah, yeah, yeah, virtual reality and stuff,     if you ignore your initial investors like this, none of the serious investors will touch this.

Just my 2c, please ignore if this offends anyone (vox-team is excluded of cause)
legendary
Activity: 1764
OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKO9fEjNiio

Oops. Lips sealed

Maybe you could show us a preview of the Voxelus own platform on creating VR worlds within VR environment Smiley
Activity: 73

Voxels is "The Coin of the Month" on http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/, and is good for 50% off any advertising during the month of May.

50% off with Voxels is a great deal. We have many different advertising packages available. Stop by and take a look and a listen...  http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/
legendary
Activity: 1988
Project is good,but price start a bit(lot) too high for the coin in circulation and this too short time in market to get that high trust rate to go on top 10... I mean where are room to growth with 7.3m cap already ?  Maybe in future, chart look good,but I don't expect magistral rise here for now.
Jump to: