Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 109. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKO9fEjNiio

Oops. Lips sealed
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let him just place one single comment in this topic?

We need trust more than ever and more than just posting news. I think you are trying your best to keep up with everything over here, but the reason people invest in VOX is mainly because of the big names behind it.
I know those guys are busy, but if they're serious about this project, posting one or two comments over here should've been a part in that phase of being busy.

We need a leader of the team to clear some things up over here. Let him post a small recap and after that, push forward with this coin! It has the potential to become huge!
People will check Bitcointalk forums, not the official forums (but haven't seen anyone over there as well), that's how it is, please act like a trustworthy community so the FUD will become less and you'll gain more support.  

Jim, you said before that all constructive and/or serious questions would get an answer. Still waiting for your reply on the above.

What are you expecting them to say? Really, i'm interested in what kind of statement are you expecting from those guys?
Thanks

The VOX start was troublesome. The only one replying is Jim. A lot of people invest because of the bigger names backing this project. But they are nowhere to be found. It's not about a specific statement they should make, what we need is:
- The bigger names showing their support for VOX and taking part in the community (the latter is what isn't being done)
- A less technical team leader to show op to back the community and present a solid roadmap, so trust can be regained from the fact the VOX team (and not only Jim) is behind this all and willing to go for it together.

Don't get me wrong, but Jim is the dev. The one that writes the code. Instead of that, he also does the marketing, news and support. The bigger names behind this project are suggesting this would be split up more between different people with their own expertises and communicate like professional (what VOX pretends to be) team, so it would be a smooth and professional start. The FUD comes from people not seeing this happening and meanwhile VOX (Jim..) shouting 'but we are professional and everything is going to be alright!!'. They didn't show that yet, instead, their way of doing things like they are right now is pretty much the same as every other simple (shit) coin. I wouldn't except something like that from somebody who's the founder of CNET and knows how to set up a team to create a success story, or do you?
Activity: 510
Merit: 500

Here's a link to keep up with Voxelus in the news.

https://www.google.com/#q=voxelus&tbm=nws

Any news or updates yet with regards to the Nabshow?

If you jump to 24:14:00 Michael starts talking about VR and Voxels. This interview is featured on the homepage and this site claims to have 15 million viewers a month.
https://beterrific.com

I do not see any interview @ 24:14:00, scanned it and it starts on 23:14:00 instead. It was a nice interview.

Thanks for the heads up.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

If you jump to 24:14:00 Michael starts talking about VR and Voxels. This interview is featured on the homepage and this site claims to have 15 million viewers a month.

I do not see any interview @ 24:14:00, scanned it and it starts on 23:14:00 instead. It was a nice interview.

OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before. 

Any demo videos available on this feature? Would love to see how this actually works!

As soon as the feature is released I will let you guys know. It's not been made available yet to the public platform. I'm told 30 days or less.
Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let him just place one single comment in this topic?

We need trust more than ever and more than just posting news. I think you are trying your best to keep up with everything over here, but the reason people invest in VOX is mainly because of the big names behind it.
I know those guys are busy, but if they're serious about this project, posting one or two comments over here should've been a part in that phase of being busy.

We need a leader of the team to clear some things up over here. Let him post a small recap and after that, push forward with this coin! It has the potential to become huge!
People will check Bitcointalk forums, not the official forums (but haven't seen anyone over there as well), that's how it is, please act like a trustworthy community so the FUD will become less and you'll gain more support.  

Jim, you said before that all constructive and/or serious questions would get an answer. Still waiting for your reply on the above.

I honestly can't stop anyone from coming on the boards.  This is a serious project and the guys at Voxelus are working on the platform non stop to bring you guys the best and the most VR content available to date. Halsey was just here in Vegas for three events reguarding VR. He was here for NAB all week giving demos and anyone here could come meet him. What question do you need clarified or answered so I can address it directly for you?

Activity: 4
Jim,

What are you expecting them to say? Really, i'm interested in what kind of statement are you expecting from those guys?
Thanks
Activity: 309
Jim,

Activity: 608
OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

Any demo videos available on this feature? Would love to see how this actually works!
Activity: 608
Damn, I should have known this coin was a scam.

congratulations!

Looks like the market is as indifferent as before. Just too much on the sale side.

The VOX market needs more new -->blood <--of investors, its like only the bots are trading to each other to maintain the volume on bittrex to remain number 2 or 1. Need more victims approach IMO. Let the good announcements spread with good advertisement to invite more idiot in. And one thing more, this community needs to die.

fixed

LOL, someone forgot to take his happy pills this morning... you've got some serious anger issues man, have you already seen a doctor for this?
Activity: 360

congratulations!

Looks like the market is as indifferent as before. Just too much on the sale side.

The VOX market needs more new -->blood <--of investors, its like only the bots are trading to each other to maintain the volume on bittrex to remain number 2 or 1. Need more victims approach IMO. Let the good announcements spread with good advertisement to invite more idiot in. And one thing more, this community needs to die.

fixed
legendary

Voxels is "The Coin of the Month" on http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/, and is good for 50% off any advertising during the month of May.

Currently, on Bittrex

Sellers have a total of 181944.031 VOX for sell. That's just under two hundred thousand for sale.
Buyers are offering to buy 2778273.258 VOX. So that's almost three million coins people are willing to buy, nearly double the amount sold in the crowdsale.

I see interest, and people hoping to get a bunch of cheap VOX.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

let weak hands sell off....the VR market will develop and as long as that is successful, everything else will follow
legendary

The VOX market needs more new blood of investors, its like only the bots are trading to each other to maintain the volume on bittrex to remain number 2 or 1. Need more marketing approach IMO. Let the good announcements spread with good advertisement to invite more people in. And one thing more, this community needs to grow.
Activity: 39

Jump to: