Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 86. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Heard On The Street.

Some Chinese Hot-Money Gang Would Pump VOX.

Object for 15X-30X from pirce 0.00001B.

I heard it's going back to 1 satoshi because it's a scam coin.  Don't put too much stock in what you hear, and research things for yourself.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Heard On The Street.

Some Chinese Hot-Money Gang Would Pump VOX.

Object for 15X-30X from pirce 0.00001B.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Did someone see it on poloniex? Someone sold 52 BTC (!) of Voxels to the manipulating whale  Cheesy
Poor whale rekt....

Yep, it was pure comedy gold.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Did someone see it on poloniex? Someone sold 52 BTC (!) of Voxels to the manipulating whale  Cheesy
Poor whale rekt....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
VOX is very undervalued coin. I hope that with some new features more people will accept and start to use VOX. 

LOL nice try.

SHIT COIN SCAM, it's more than obvious by now for anyone to see (and know).

So give up.

Fuck.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
VOX is very undervalued coin. I hope that with some new features more people will accept and start to use VOX. 
Activity: 510
Merit: 500

News today on UploadVR:

Voxelus Now Lets You Build VR Worlds From Inside A Headset: http://uploadvr.com/voxelus-now-lets-build-vr-worlds-inside-headset/

Here's a great video showing this feature.
https://vimeo.com/167337908
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

News today on UploadVR:

Voxelus Now Lets You Build VR Worlds From Inside A Headset: http://uploadvr.com/voxelus-now-lets-build-vr-worlds-inside-headset/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Do you know munne? Who was paid for g r e at marketing activities? - Michael Terpin-
What happened to munne? - Nothing. Was a scam...

WRONG!!!

I was the biggest holder in MUNNE, over 20%. 

Terpin was ready to do his thing but the MUNNE devs dropped the ball.  They didn't develop the game they promised so Terpin had nothing to market.

If you guys had eyes you would see that UNB is about to blow up.  Blasko has been legit the entire time, sometimes development simply takes time and with Bitcoin in a 2 year slow crash, that derailed a lot of plans as people held on to their bitcoins.

Cheers!
Activity: 798
Do you know munne? Who was paid for g r e at marketing activities? - Michael Terpin-
What happened to munne? - Nothing. Was a scam...
Merit: 722
How many VOX went to the developers and marketing team?  How many of those were held back for future use and how many have already been distributed to the VOX team that can be sold on the open market?  

I am an ICO investor that has been slaughtered and would like to know.

I assume Jim would be the man to ask, but he doesn't want to answer so I will try...

According to CoinMarketCap:  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voxels/
Available Supply 31,500,000 VOX
Total Supply 210,000,000 VOX

I interpret this to mean 210,000,000 were originally "premined" by Jim Blasko, and 31,500,000 were sold in the ICO...

This leaves Jim holding 178,500,000 VOX (85%), and all the bagholders have 31,500,000 (15%) combined (assuming all of it was sold, which I doubt)

I'm not convinced by the volume listed on CoinMarketCap that all 31,500,000 have been sold (60-70k USD/day average = ~1mil VOX/day @.0001BTC)
Merit: 722
Don't buy shitty scam coins

There is nothing innovative about vox... It is shit... There are zero improvements made in the code

Never touch a coin made by Jim Blasko... He ran UNB into the shitter and now VOX too

Someone claimed Jim Blasko has "done a lot for the crypto community"... Like what? Name anything! He hasn't done fuck all! He is a no talent scammer

Never go full retard

This is the same guy I fired from our team over two years ago... He's my biggest fan now.  
It's literally been over two years and he's been stalking me ever since. lol this reminds me of a bad ex girlfriend from high school... the same one who would do this when you broke up with her.

(image)

Fired?  LOL

First, I never worked for Jim...  I offered to help him with his shitcoin (UNB), but soon realized he was not a coder and had no interest in updating the code ever

re:
Jim isn't a coder... he doesn't know the programming language bitcoin is written in... he's not a dev... he doesn't understand bitcoin protocol very well either... he couldn't make changes if he wanted to... so VOX is likely a clone of UNB (core v0.8.6, old/buggy/vulnerable)

He didn't even create UNB himself, he paid a website to do it... Matt Corallo is the name on the github commits for UNB creation (he later paid another dev to update the wallet fonts and background colors *he cannot even do simple shit*)

There are a few videos on youTube with Jim trying to talk about bitcoin/unbreakable coin and he displays a failure to understand simple things, like how mining of blocks works in the code, etc... its clear he just doesn't get it

I have personal experience dealing with the man... I have wasted many hours trying to teach him how this shit actually works, and he refuses to understand

The only relation I had to UNB was setting up a better block explorer so I could see how badly it was instamined... I was never paid by Jim for anything, and was certainly never "fired" by that asshat (how can you fire someone who doesn't work for you?)

NEVER trust a man who will blatantly lie about something as trivial as this...

P.S.  I have not given 2 fucks about you for 2 years... I post 2 messages about your new scamcoin and you claim I have been stalking you for 2 years?

Where the fuck is your moral integrity?  Or do you really think anything you said was true?
SCAM STILL GOES!
even fake VOL and all.
bullshiiiiit!

Arguments or just trash talk?
legendary
Activity: 1120
SCAM STILL GOES!
even fake VOL and all.
bullshiiiiit!
legendary
Activity: 1030
Why isn't the slack open to all?
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

You guys don't believe in Terpintime?

Then please dump it to 1 penny for the believers!  Smiley
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
nothing here,the most boring page ever.glad that dumped all vox.
good luck rest.
legendary
Activity: 1030
price seems good. what about VOX`s product. some body played or saw their game? stop me from buying some body  Grin

Every project needs time and it is only the question of time when VOX skyrockets. So, my advice to you buy as much as you can for such a low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: