Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 88. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
VOX is very innovative and interesting coin working with VR. I said before and I'm convinced now that VOX has a bright future because VR is growing and more and more people are interested in it. Just read articles about the growth rate of VR and predictions for 5 years to come and you will reconsider your opinion about Voxelus.

What makes VOX so innovative and why not use BTC?
VOX is just another easy clone from LTC
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
VOX is very innovative and interesting coin working with VR. I said before and I'm convinced now that VOX has a bright future because VR is growing and more and more people are interested in it. Just read articles about the growth rate of VR and predictions for 5 years to come and you will reconsider your opinion about Voxelus.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
What? ICO price is 1022/1200000=0.00085166? Ridiculously high compared to current price, I see most of ICO investors who didn't sell above ICO price are serious badholders. Very sorry for you.   Cry  

Fortunately there were above ico price for a few days after listing on bittrex.

Dont feel sorry for VOX holders!

2017 will be huge for voxels.

I wish you will have big profit, I will invest some when I have money, pokemon go is also a VR game, maybe the team can do something innovation from that inspiration.
Activity: 616
we need to do is to ignore all the FUD here it is best for all
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Has anyone notice the pattern here? The Fudders stop posting in this thread and VOX went upward and pumped, it has a better daily volume now on polo compared to bittrex. And now the price are falling and we have here the fudders.
Yeh. True that :/. Thats pretty annoying but well let them talk some crap before they will eat it back when the price go to moon and they see that all their fud is still not helping them anything.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Has anyone notice the pattern here? The Fudders stop posting in this thread and VOX went upward and pumped, it has a better daily volume now on polo compared to bittrex. And now the price are falling and we have here the fudders.
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/minor-shedding-millions-in-assets-to-meet-debts/article_1ffbd3a8-db9e-11e2-9f5f-001a4bcf6878.html

>>The Charlottesville native and University of Virginia graduate whose net worth once was valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars is living on his wife's $12,000 in monthly alimony, maintenance or support payments.

CEO did the bankruptcy of 7 capture, but he is not exempted from this.
VOX is spent by these.Therefore he continues selling much VOX every month.

Actually, more VOX continues being sold for administration cost and personnel expenses etc.

Posting 3 year old stories again? Trying to drive down VOX because you want more again?

Donald Trump filed for Bankruptcy 4 times... People make comebacks. It's been years, and Halsey is not in debt.
nagi10 , rosso2 , and mach1 are all the same person. He's pounded the hell out of this forum in the past with non stop FUD, and looks like he wants to do it again. Sorry everyone...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
HOW this scam shit still go up in price?

I think it's all insider players and eastern euro pumper action, nobody is silly enough to buy with own BTC.  Only if maybe they want nice quick hope for return since it is basement price since awhile and now they can make quick buck selling on mini pump.  Otherwise you will just lose from whales in the end with such a scam coin!
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
is this the official thread?

It unfortunately is...
Coin looks promising but the thread unfortunately not so great.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
is this the official thread?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
YES im fine
I came back Grin

back and to the moon.
Activity: 736
What? ICO price is 1022/1200000=0.00085166? Ridiculously high compared to current price, I see most of ICO investors who didn't sell above ICO price are serious badholders. Very sorry for you.   Cry  

Dont feel sorry for VOX holders!

2017 will be huge for voxels.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Personally I think Virtual Reality is one of keys to success when it just coming on the markets and Virtual Reality is very intresting technology on its own, also all of things which is related to Virtual Reality gets a lot of attraction now from consumers and have a lot of interest on the markets aswell. Voxels gonna be huge as a VR-platform and application. A lot of development going on there and things to be published. I think at the moment Voxelus is one of the most solid and intresting decentralized crypto projects and also Vr projects out there that have huge potential already. Im very excited about Voxelus Platform and about its developments!
It starts getting more renowned now and I cant really weit to start using it myself and see when It will be used on large scale among VR-users.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Vox is intended for use on the Voxels VR https://www.voxelus.com platform & marketplace.
You can buy VOX for Bitcoin on leading crypto exchanges such as
Polo: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vox
Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VOX
Your Advanced checkpoint server, Jim, very well thought out idea. I must say very cool way for coin protection,.
No underlying technical issues with VOX.

On a side note Jim Blasko, has done more for crypto than most dev’s or even heavy bitcoin players have done for the crypto space..
Personally i'v had opportunity to learn so much from Jim over the years, either from him speaking at countless Bitcoin events or on behalf of UNB or any crypto project he’s been a part of. I think Jim Blasko, deserves much more respect than he’s been given,. Especially by the crypto community who pumps his coins and gets rich but then comes here and complains,.. That's not cool but as a whole they still blame it on Jim.
I for one won’t blame that on anyone personally. We all want to make profits,. Just do your part and help keep this crypto community together. Do your part to grow what we all love as the future of money. Only then can we all have something truly amazing and enjoy by all of us. THx for your time.

Sincerely,

I agree that these personal attacks cross the line and are BS. The market is temporarily depressed, but I am glad we have  Jim Blasko. He is working hard to increase value. It will take some time. The VOX team is committed to long term success. The trolls are committed to being trolls. I own VOX and support the VOX team and appreciate their dedication and I am confident they will contribute in a positive way.  
Veritas8888
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Activity: 171
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Vox is intended for use on the Voxels VR https://www.voxelus.com platform & marketplace.
You can buy VOX for Bitcoin on leading crypto exchanges such as
Polo: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vox
Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VOX
Your Advanced checkpoint server, Jim, very well thought out idea. I must say very cool way for coin protection,.
No underlying technical issues with VOX.

On a side note Jim Blasko, has done more for crypto than most dev’s or even heavy bitcoin players have done for the crypto space..
Personally i'v had opportunity to learn so much from Jim over the years, either from him speaking at countless Bitcoin events or on behalf of UNB or any crypto project he’s been a part of. I think Jim Blasko, deserves much more respect than he’s been given,. Especially by the crypto community who pumps his coins and gets rich but then comes here and complains,.. That's not cool but as a whole they still blame it on Jim.
I for one won’t blame that on anyone personally. We all want to make profits,. Just do your part and help keep this crypto community together. Do your part to grow what we all love as the future of money. Only then can we all have something truly amazing and enjoy by all of us. THx for your time.

Sincerely,

@UltrA1
Activity: 126
is also exchang in bittrex? i find the pairs!

It means our servers checkpoint every block mined by us on the blockchain. Advanced checkpoint technology rejects any other blockchain trying to be introduced with a longer chain, making a 51% attack and double spending impossible. It doesn't affect or slow down transactions in anyway and no transactions are being manually approved.

It sounds like to me that you don't even want a blockchain.  The entire point of a blockchain is so no trusted central authority is needed, and it expends a crap load of energy and inefficiency to achieve this.  But from what you are telling me, all you really wanted was a digital token to start with - a digital token that is solely under your company's control.  You have done the equivalent of inventing a great stove by using the excess heat from the radiator of an internal combustion engine.  You gain nothing with your current implementation and in fact introduce a suite of potential vulnerabilities and security flaws down the road.

Not sure why you think it sounds like Voxels doesn't want a blockchain? Voxels obviously has it's own blockchain and it's more secure then 99% of crypto coins out there, including Litecoin itself(LTC can be double spent). Future or new blockchain technology can be implemented just like any other coin, recompiled, and then released to you guys.

Our implementation of Advanced checkpoint technology makes total sense, as Vox is fully premined and doesn't require any miners other then what we provide to it. As you will see in the future, many companies will have their own crypto coin with it's own blockchain and most of them will be fully premined. As more companies start to use crypto as the sole source of their platforms' ecosystem,  I expect many of them will use the same model as Voxels.

Your final comment, where you said our implementation introduces potential vulnerabilities and security flaws... That's completely incorrect, again , Vox is more secure then most coins, but I guess you didn't understand what Advanced Checkpointing is when you said that so I hope my explanation helps to explain why it's more secure then other coins. Thanks for your comments.
Pages:
Jump to: