Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 90. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What's up with VOX and Uphold?

VOX can be used on the Uphold platform and can be traded against other currencies and assets. Did you have a specific question about Uphold?

How come Uphold isn't listed on  coinmarketcap.com  ?

I have no idea, they should add it.
Uphold is a platform to to hold and trade currencies, not a coin. Why would it be on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 510
Merit: 500

VOX can be used on the Uphold platform and can be traded against other currencies and assets. Did you have a specific question about Uphold?

I have no idea, they should add it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Dead scamcoin is dead (well, should be)
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Is there any proof that the list of winners on Monthly Voxelus Contest did received their coins? These guys are so silent instead of promoting it more.

As far as I know the Vox was added directly to their accounts on the Voxelus Marketplace.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Is there any proof that the list of winners on Monthly Voxelus Contest did received their coins? These guys are so silent instead of promoting it more.
Activity: 493
Activity: 826
see my profile
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

That is a valuable assessment, thanks.

So VOX would have to put money & time into a better game if they want the currency to succeed.
But that does not sound too difficult, there are tons of game developers out there who would be happy to help.

Thank you very much.

Thanks but..

I am not sure if you understand what they offer. They do not offer a Game but a game creation Tool-kit / platform and assets for this. The assets is what they want to sell.

The main problem is that like with all game creation kits they are aimed for developers without programming knowledge and as such are extremly limited in what they can create and this limitation make games created with game kits bad.

So what is actually required would be something as strong and unlimting as the well known free available game engines on the market like Unreal 4, Unity and Cryengine which byway are supporting VR too in their latest releases.

And here you have the problem. A game developer will never use voxelus platform. Why should he or she? Those engines I listed are for free (cryengine changed to  pay what you want) extremly powerfull and the VR assets are nothing different than simple 3D objects which are on the market since a long long time. (you can find free ones or buy them in the internet or create them by yourself with some skills)

There is no difference between a VR asset and a 3D model.  There is no such thing as a VR asset!

It's a bit scammy by them to try to give the impression as like a VR assets is something different. IT IS NOT! It is a 3D model. Nothing else.

So what does voxel really sell? They sell 3D models they create for their VR game creation platform/kit which is adressed for the non programming ppl. (so far.. they are still developing...and I don't know where they awant to go to )

I don't know whether those assets can be used outside their platform too I but judge from the quality which is fine but far from todays  standards I doubt it would be bought anyway.

You can very easy create a level "game" with their platform and assets but that's about it then.

Activity: 826
see my profile

How is the game itself?

Not a gamer, so cannot say. Please anyone who played it already, give opinions.

Thanks

I tested it a time back. So if they haven't worked out something new:
A real Gamer would never call this a Game.
If a casual gamer or browser game gamer can call this a game... I doubt it...
It's maybe something you can show someone that doesnt knows about vr for a quick fun .. let him search an exit why not..or something kids might enjoy for a bit..(shoot with your avatar some vr enemies in a custom made lvl)
There is nothing else you can do.
What is the minimum criteria that you can call something a game? I don't know it.
But this one would certainly be around that trigger lvl.
Unfortunatly that's what should give voxel the value.  Roll Eyes
No motivation to play then no one will buy.

That is a valuable assessment, thanks.

So VOX would have to put money & time into a better game if they want the currency to succeed.
But that does not sound too difficult, there are tons of game developers out there who would be happy to help.

Thank you very much.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Vox added to Novaexchange:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VOX/

Novaexchange is too small,and has no trades.

The volume will increase over time. Novaexchange is starting to build volume.

Vox is a good coin. It's accomplished a lot. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 26

You are correct. VOX is already listed on big altcoin exchanges like bittrex and poloniex and still the price is way below the ICO price. Maybe the Vox team should do some work and let VOX be added on some big chinese exchanges.

chinese exchanges is care that the coin whice  full premine.

so they don't added this coin.

oh,no,I think one of chinese excahnges may be added this coin.

yuanbao.com
legendary
Activity: 1764

You are correct. VOX is already listed on big altcoin exchanges like bittrex and poloniex and still the price is way below the ICO price. Maybe the Vox team should do some work and let VOX be added on some big chinese exchanges.
Activity: 26
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
I just bought my share of VOX today. 

I think we are at the floor now and it may just be me, but do I see a breakout starting?

I will hold for a good while and see where this goes.

If this is the floor for pricing, it may be our last chance to get in at this price range.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i see we are grabbing alot of attention Smiley interesting, perhaps a large price hike after bitcoin halving?
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

How is the game itself?

Not a gamer, so cannot say. Please anyone who played it already, give opinions.

Thanks

I tested it a time back. So if they haven't worked out something new:
A real Gamer would never call this a Game.
If a casual gamer or browser game gamer can call this a game... I doubt it...
It's maybe something you can show someone that doesnt knows about vr for a quick fun .. let him search an exit why not..or something kids might enjoy for a bit..(shoot with your avatar some vr enemies in a custom made lvl)
There is nothing else you can do.
What is the minimum criteria that you can call something a game? I don't know it.
But this one would certainly be around that trigger lvl.
Unfortunatly that's what should give voxel the value.  Roll Eyes
No motivation to play then no one will buy.
Activity: 728
interesting coin, could anyone tell me what was the ico price?  Looks 0.001X in first day launched on bittrex, must be good.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: