Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 93. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Oh babe, what a day in crypto. Just yesterday I have written about 0.00005 - 0.00008 level and here we are   Grin

Poloniex:
24hr Low
The funniest part is the team's reaction to 15 times below the ICO's price levels. I mean lack of it of cause. LOL.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The price of VOX was surely expensive first.
it might be a price when it was completed.

For the person who purchased VOX in presales, this price fall was severe.

But Now Price approached the reality and that just became very easy to buy.

Team of voxelus is the team which made Atmosphir. https://www.youtube.com/user/Atmosphir/videos
It wins TechCrunch 50 in 2008.

Their potential is very actually high.

VOX is still early stage beta version now. I also know beta version of Atmosphir.

As Atmosphir was developed highly, I think that voxelus will be developed highly,too.

I was an enthusiastic fan of Atmosphir.
So, I can imagine it.

Before long, expectations and price will continue to rise.
And I think the price rises more than the price of the pre sales soon.

You don’t have to be pessimistic.

Ok, Voxelus maybe won a price once. But I don't care about that. Please explain what makes Voxels -the coin- so great? The only thing is that it is accepted in the Voxelus marketplace, so what? What is the value of that? Why not just USD or BTC?
Do you get what I try to explain? Vox is just an LTC clone, adding nothing to VR.. it's just a clone coin and it's accepted as payment in their marketplace, but USD is too, so why would one convert to Vox and buy with Vox? There is no value here.

We may be able to use USD first in a market.
However, they may change it only to VOX if VOX becomes famous to some extent.

and I don’t think that we only use VOX in a market.
Probably we will use VOX as in-game currency in a game. Smiley

If it's so, a new VR economic zone may be born like Second life.

I think so. Wink

It's no use for it,The VOX is just LTC copy,I think the price proved everything

I am convinced that Voxelus will become the splendid game engine.
The price will go up immediately.I collect VOX cheaply. Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Oh babe, what a day in crypto. Just yesterday I have written about 0.00005 - 0.00008 level and here we are   Grin

Poloniex:
24hr Low
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Accepting bets.

Who thinks that the price of VOX will drop below 0.0001 this weekend?

Activity: 26

Team of voxelus is the team which made Atmosphir. https://www.youtube.com/user/Atmosphir/videos

VOX is still early stage beta version now. I also know beta version of Atmosphir.

As Atmosphir was developed highly, I think that voxelus will be developed highly,too.

So, I can imagine it.

Ok, Voxelus maybe won a price once. But I don't care about that. Please explain what makes Voxels -the coin- so great? The only thing is that it is accepted in the Voxelus marketplace, so what? What is the value of that? Why not just USD or BTC?
Do you get what I try to explain? Vox is just an LTC clone, adding nothing to VR.. it's just a clone coin and it's accepted as payment in their marketplace, but USD is too, so why would one convert to Vox and buy with Vox? There is no value here.

I think so. Wink

It's no use for it,The VOX is just LTC copy,I think the price proved everything

So, I can imagine it.

I think so. Wink
Activity: 309

So, I can imagine it.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
this coin is 100% premined. 210 million

jim Blasko "the presale which sold 1.5 million"

leaving 208.5 million more to dump.

i read it as 850k in presales https://vr-headsets.co.uk/news/voxelus-vr-creator-raises-850k-in-crowdfunding/

though after seeing the regular daily wash trade on bittrex same time each day.. i start to wonder if the presale numbers were largely trumped up to sucker in more people.
legendary
Activity: 1554
nope, price still extremely high. 210 million coin. No evidence about premine. Full of lies. Centralized. Extreme dumping under ico price (why? because blasko and team are selling at every price)Because 210 million are alot, and price still really good for this ammount. Air for btc.
What other coin devs holding that ammount of coin?
And here every thing is happen for VR market seems related to VOX lol.
Really is worth 100 sat

https://wp.stakepool.com/2016/04/12/is-halsey-minor-serious-about-voxels-or-is-it-becoming-the-scam-it-looked-like-from-the-beginning/

But there is no clear evidence that they sell a premine.

Voxelus is still something like venture company.Most venture companies and other cryptocurrency teams don't publish financial statements.
if the venture companies publish all, the venture company will not be able to act on the flexible.
We should not request the excessive transparency such as the big company of the stock market.

And About VOX spreading to the general public,a central management and the decentralized management will not matter too much.

I think VOX is a coin for the general public. Smiley

Probably THE dumbest thing ive read today.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
nope, price still extremely high. 210 million coin. No evidence about premine. Full of lies. Centralized. Extreme dumping under ico price (why? because blasko and team are selling at every price)Because 210 million are alot, and price still really good for this ammount. Air for btc.
Really is worth 100 sat

https://wp.stakepool.com/2016/04/12/is-halsey-minor-serious-about-voxels-or-is-it-becoming-the-scam-it-looked-like-from-the-beginning/

Voxelus is still something like venture company.Most venture companies and other cryptocurrency teams don't publish financial statements.
if the venture companies publish all, the venture company will not be able to act on the flexible.
We should not request the excessive transparency such as the big company of the stock market.

And About VOX spreading to the general public,a central management and the decentralized management will not matter too much.

They could clear that part but for an unknown reason they don't want to make their premine address public. Which will always cause a problem to them until they man up and provide it.
I see some problems affecting the price of VOX negatively:

1. very weak community (or even non existance of any community but a few enthusiasts);
2. communication and marketing are not at high level;
3. small amount of products on marketplace;
4. rumours (legitimate and not).
5. VR is a new niche in crypto world and not everyone can accept it today.

Don't forget, you might be a part of the problem too. A lot of people dumped on your dump cycle with non-stop "researches". Not many of those will buy even at these prices.
Now you pump so feverishly, lol,  just go on and buy all you can. we wouldn't mind.
Besides, this coin is still got 12000 in it. Looooong way to one satoshi.

I don’t intend to do a pump.
You should buy it at a favorite price. Cheesy
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Don't forget, you might be a part of the problem too. A lot of people dumped on your dump cycle with non-stop "researches". Not many of those will buy even at these prices.
Now you pump so feverishly, lol,  just go on and buy all you can. we wouldn't mind.
Besides, this coin is still got 12000 in it. Looooong way to one satoshi.
Really is worth 100 sat

Activity: 360
Really is worth 100 sat

Even for now the price of VOX as for BETA version is too high in my opinion. After the last dump the price has dropped to the new low level. I think that it can break down below 0.0001 level. So, consideration to buy larger amount of VOX should be made at 0.00005 - 0.00008. I'm almost sure that VOX will continue to drop. I just waiting for the lowest to get more.

By the way, everyone should consider the possibility that a new player can enter VR-crypto zone.    

But I can easily imagine it when Voxelus will be beyond Atmosphir before long.
The initial beta of Atmosphir was more powerless than present Voxelus.

Atmosphir was very greatly improved in the next one year.

The price of present VOX is abnormally too low if I think about it.

I am convinced that you are surprised one year later.

Many investors know their potential.

I think it wouldn't be less than 12000.
Because it's a halving of BTC now, price falls.
If halving of BTC is completed, it will begin to go up

Even for now the price of VOX as for BETA version is too high in my opinion. After the last dump the price has dropped to the new low level. I think that it can break down below 0.0001 level. So, consideration to buy larger amount of VOX should be made at 0.00005 - 0.00008. I'm almost sure that VOX will continue to drop. I just waiting for the lowest to get more.

By the way, everyone should consider the possibility that a new player can enter VR-crypto zone.     

So, I can imagine it.

VOX volume (80.61) on the third place on Bittrex exchange. Wait for another pump and dump. It is always the same, history and crypto goes in circles. After vertical fall comes vertical rise. Your choice what to do. Learn from a few days story of MAID. You will understand what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: