Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VOYA] Voyacoin - [PLUCK][Just Launched] The return of profitable mining! - page 3. (Read 23963 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

@Voya i see there is no interest for logo provided by me, and there is no any interest for design for VoyaCoin, so please delete quouted post with my logo, to be able to sell somewhere else. There is no need to be in this thread if it is not bought. Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10540518

Sorry logocreator, we are interested. We are trying to get through all the pm's asking for help and providing services we will try reply to you soon!
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc

@Voya i see there is no interest for logo provided by me, and there is no any interest for design for VoyaCoin, so please delete quouted post with my logo, to be able to sell somewhere else. There is no need to be in this thread if it is not bought. Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10540518

Voya u should remove cryptonz from the ann. I placed a sell, it didn't go through even tho there showed buys at price I tried to sell. Then I try to cancel and now my order is stuck "pending" and I get no coins.  Angry

Thanks for that NSCrypto, will take it down now. Sorry we weren't sure if they were reputable or not

Have updated the main post to include the AMD Miner thanks to djm34! We would love to send djm34 and Wolf0 some VOYA for your efforts so PM us and we will send you some through as support for your work! Also you to earlz for PLUCK Smiley
looks to me a lot like an empty promise, nope didn't received anything   Grin

here my address: LNcbpwChYS1rHAoTmVReLEEjiTKgYPFYyf

Sorry about that djm34, we must have missed your post. Will get it processed today, thanks for your hard work Wink
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
The exchange is broken.
No response from owner.
Stuck processing orders, cancellations and withdrawals.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Have updated the main post to include the AMD Miner thanks to djm34! We would love to send djm34 and Wolf0 some VOYA for your efforts so PM us and we will send you some through as support for your work! Also you to earlz for PLUCK Smiley
looks to me a lot like an empty promise, nope didn't received anything   Grin

here my address: LNcbpwChYS1rHAoTmVReLEEjiTKgYPFYyf
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Voya u should remove cryptonz from the ann. I placed a sell, it didn't go through even tho there showed buys at price I tried to sell. Then I try to cancel and now my order is stuck "pending" and I get no coins.  Angry

from the pool to the exchange, coin received everything is OK.

Good to hear! Everything should work smoothly now Smiley
Activity: 24

The seed nodes started refusing connections as they got maxed out, we have updated and upgraded them so there should be no connectivity issues. We have looked at all pools and exchanges and no forks had happened so please check all transactions now as they should have come through.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
more clone with no purpose?

people mine to dump but who buys?

much dung in altcoin lately

must flush toilet

You never know where will be another HYIP.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
more clone with no purpose?

people mine to dump but who buys?

much dung in altcoin lately

must flush toilet
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
No, not unless their wallet is mining. If it's running without mining it can't create forks by being out of sync.

Understood.
Activity: 52
check this https://cryptnz.com/status   voya wallet on that exchange is not fully synced , thei need to sync thei wallet and then the coins will start to show on your balance

Hm... Not fully synced may create forks?

No, not unless their wallet is mining. If it's running without mining it can't create forks by being out of sync.
Pages:
Jump to: